Epi With Me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to go from being so high up and then coming right down. The woman is not to happy about my problems, I can fake the desire but I can't fake the function.
It was definitely a great cycle don't get me wrong, fingers crossed that I keep the gains going into PCT. Started Leviathon 3 days ago so I'm hoping that helps a bit.
Yea, that's understandable. I had a talk with my girl before I even ordered epi so that there would be no surprises. There are other ways to please a woman :lmao:. I think it's a good idea to keep ph/ds very limited in use, but I still don't understand why your earlier post seemed so negative lol. Good luck with pct. Let me know how it ends up for you.

sizematters10

since epistane is a progestin is there any diference between taking tamox or clomid for pct?
wait epistane is a progestin? so prolactin sides would seem to be a concern of epistane users right?? I didn't know this, just wanted clarification because I have a bottle of epistane and I'm typically prone to prolactin induced gyno...

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I've read alot about rebound gyno after cycle. It kinda scares me, so far my nipples feel fine. Not even a tingle or any sort of irritation but be cautious.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
wait epistane is a progestin? so prolactin sides would seem to be a concern of epistane users right?? I didn't know this, just wanted clarification because I have a bottle of epistane and I'm typically prone to prolactin induced gyno...
Epistane is a progestin. Clomid would be best suitable for prolactin issues, as tamox can increase receptor sensativity. As long as you run an AI in conjunction, I think you will be fine.

SoCalSMP

Awards
The first 3 weeks during my cycle were amazing. Gained about 10-12 pounds and the strength gains were really steady. Felt like I was on top of the world.
The 4th week was when it hit me, and it hit me HARD. Upping the dosage to 40mg was probably not the best decision, my libido is non-existent and it doesn't matter how much water I drink the pumps are ridiculous. My joints are so dry, its almost unbearable. Only 4 more days to go so I'm gonna man up and finish. This will definitely be my last and only cycle till I get alot older, I definitely should of took the advice from others but I just was set on doing it and now I know a lot better.
Good luck with the rest of your cycle, I'll be following along!
WHat were your added supps!?

im day 11
and no joint issues or pumps.

I'm on super cissus for the joints and taurine for pumps, tho!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a progestin. Clomid would be best suitable for prolactin issues, as tamox can increase receptor sensativity. As long as you run an AI in conjunction, I think you will be fine.
Good advice young jedi! You really did your research before starting this. I'm impressed.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
No added supps for joints or anything, probably would of been a smart idea. I heard people say they had joint issues but I thought I'd be able to handle it.
For libido issues I added some Levi hoping it would give me a little boost in that department.

SoCalSMP

Awards
No added supps for joints or anything, probably would of been a smart idea. I heard people say they had joint issues but I thought I'd be able to handle it.
For libido issues I added some Levi hoping it would give me a little boost in that department.
Yea the biggest and most talked about complaints with seem to be the joints!

Labido is good and strong for now (FINGERS CROSSED) :)

jman3967

Awards
i plan on using nolva and formestane for pct ... should work out fine. would p5p and vitex help out at all in pct?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i plan on using nolva and formestane for pct ... should work out fine. would p5p and vitex help out at all in pct?
Tamox and formestane are good. p5p/b6 is your call... Do you take a multi? Also, why do you pick vitex?

LiveForLegDay

Awards
I believe that rebound gyno happens once you stop nova right? Because it just blocks the receptor, but you should maybe take proviron, or viratase to reduce the estogen, probably in conjunction with nolva for pct.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I believe that rebound gyno happens once you stop nova right? Because it just blocks the receptor, but you should maybe take proviron, or viratase to reduce the estogen, probably in conjunction with nolva for pct.
Yes rebound is a possibility, which is why an AI is tapered up as serm is tapered down.

jman3967

Awards
vitex is used to control lactation and i believe sensitivity from prolactin related sides.

does anyone see a problem with adding in Anabolic Pump with epistane?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Liquid13, how long did it take for epi to kick in and what dosage you were running? are you still experiencing no sides? lastly, has epi helped out with recovery?

cheers,

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Liquid13, how long did it take for epi to kick in and what dosage you were running? are you still experiencing no sides? lastly, has epi helped out with recovery?

cheers,
I am running 20/30/40/40
I saw strength results on day 7 at 20mg. I belive this is because of the saturation effect of the half life. The half life is around 8 hours, so everytime you dose your adding what you take along with whatever is left in your system. 30mg was great imo. 40mg has not been much improvement over 30mg yet. Only negative sides experienced is a raised bp, but that seems to be normal with ph/ds and rapid weight gain. Also my joints are starting to ache, which I mainly blame on pushing so much weight :lmao:. I can't honestly answer the recovery question because I'm able to push so much more, that it's no comparison to when I'm off. I recover pretty quickly for what I'm doing to my body I would say.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info... thats good to know.... sounds like running at 30 is the sweet spot!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info... thats good to know.... sounds like running at 30 is the sweet spot!
Yea, for me 30mg seemed perfect, but I'll continue with my 40mg til the end. Also, don't forget you have more body mass than I do, which may determine how much you need for the same effect.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Weight 157.0 +10.5
Strength is good. Crazy crazy pumps
Libido is hanging in there

Today went well. I def. need this weekend for a break though. I hope to recover my joints a little. I was procrastinating my chin ups because of the shoulder/elbow pain it would bring. It actually didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. Did some calves, and shiattt!!! my right leg pumps up way too much. I don't consider this pump a good one, but it looks cool as ****! Anyways, I plan on looking for some cissus or extra joint supports tomorrow and I'll be back monday to kill it once again.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 18
Weight 157.0 +10.5
Strength is good. Crazy crazy pumps
Libido is hanging in there

Today went well. I def. need this weekend for a break though. I hope to recover my joints a little. I was procrastinating my chin ups because of the shoulder/elbow pain it would bring. It actually didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. Did some calves, and shiattt!!! my right leg pumps up way too much. I don't consider this pump a good one, but it looks cool as ****! Anyways, I plan on looking for some cissus or extra joint supports tomorrow and I'll be back monday to kill it once again.
I'm on the super Cissus

i highly reccomend it!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Just a note, but adding enough EFA's greatly helps the joints among other things.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Still fine at the near end of today. 40mg ed so far seems fine as far as sides go. Been 5 days and everything still works!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Looks very impressive bro. Glad to see ur BP is settling down some. I've got a question just out of curiosity. You are nearing ur final week. Then a month of PCT I'm guessing. Afterwards how long should u wait before doing it all over again? Should a cycle like this be a once a year thing....twice a year? Or does it matter as long as u run a PCT in between? Oh yea...u gonna put up some new pics?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Looks very impressive bro. Glad to see ur BP is settling down some. I've got a question just out of curiosity. You are nearing ur final week. Then a month of PCT I'm guessing. Afterwards how long should u wait before doing it all over again? Should a cycle like this be a once a year thing....twice a year? Or does it matter as long as u run a PCT in between? Oh yea...u gonna put up some new pics?
Most people use some made up rule of time on + pct = time off. So, 1 month cycle with 4-6 week pct would = 2-2 1/2 months off. I would probably just limit it to 2 times a year if ph/ds are your thing.
New pics will be up at end of week 4, and then again at end of pct. I hope I don't embarass myself with the after "after" pics lol.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Most people use some made up rule of time on + pct = time off. So, 1 month cycle with 4-6 week pct would = 2-2 1/2 months off. I would probably just limit it to 2 times a year if ph/ds are your thing.
New pics will be up at end of week 4, and then again at end of pct. I hope I don't embarass myself with the after "after" pics lol.
Tried to rep ya for this, but I'm all out.:worried:

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Since when is epistane a progestine?

Z
I wouldn't say it is exactly, it has a built in AI and is very unlikely to cause any kind of gyno. Just agreeing that if someone has prolactin gyno, Nolva isn't going to do the trick. I think there's to many post where people think they have gyno and don't. I also think there's to many posts where people say to have nolva on hand in case gyno comes around when it's not said what type of gyno to have it for.

IMO anyone who has gotten gyno from a run with epi likely stacked it with Tren or another substance that is a progestine. That being said any 17a methyl can shut you down over time which is why you need to get back up and running asap when your cycle is done so estrogen levels don't run wild. Is nolva good for PCT...........absolutly. But if your squeezing fluid from your man-tits, Nolva won't help.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

MrZ

Awards
My comment is only against the posts lik "Epistane IS a progestine" which it is not. It also doesnt have an AI build in to it but more of weak SERM properties. Most people getting gyno from epi is likely from estro rebound because all the bull**** about epi beeing mild as breastmilk and therefor doing a bad PCT. Then why some users repport lactation I cant say but I think its more in the picture than what beeing repported. People dont tend to be totally honest about their misstakes like running highdose progestines in the past without PCT. Just my 0,20....

Z

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
My comment is only against the posts lik "Epistane IS a progestine" which it is not. It also doesnt have an AI build in to it but more of weak SERM properties. Most people getting gyno from epi is likely from estro rebound because all the bull**** about epi beeing mild as breastmilk and therefor doing a bad PCT. Then why some users repport lactation I cant say but I think its more in the picture than what beeing repported. People dont tend to be totally honest about their misstakes like running highdose progestines in the past without PCT. Just my 0,20....

Z
Yes, I was mistaken in my post. I had been reading a post on SUS 500 which is a combination of 2 progestins and I accidentally carried it over to my thread. I appologize. Progestines can be seen with diene and dione if I'm not mistaken. In one of my very first posts on this forum I said "I will say some things that are right, and a lot of things that are wrong, but I will always continue to learn". Sorry, and thanks for the correction!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Weight : 158.0 +11.5
Strength is pissing my lift buddy off lmao.
Libido is maybe less prnounced, but still alive.

I decided to try to make a bigger leap on bench than normal. I usually up 5 pounds and get same reps, but this time I tried to move up 10 pounds. Got only 5 good reps, but still managed the same reps as old weight 2nd set.
I've been dosing last 10mg around 9-10pm and my dreams have been insane. I also don't wake up a few times like I normally do. Almost works better than xdreams for me; not sure why this is.
I will begin consuming a bit more food, as I've started to slow my weight gain. My end goal was 160 pounds, and I'm sure I'll get it with a week left.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Weight : 158.0 +11.5
Strength is pissing my lift buddy off lmao.
Libido is maybe less prnounced, but still alive.

I decided to try to make a bigger leap on bench than normal. I usually up 5 pounds and get same reps, but this time I tried to move up 10 pounds. Got only 5 good reps, but still managed the same reps as old weight 2nd set.
I've been dosing last 10mg around 9-10pm and my dreams have been insane. I also don't wake up a few times like I normally do. Almost works better than xdreams for me; not sure why this is.
I will begin consuming a bit more food, as I've started to slow my weight gain. My end goal was 160 pounds, and I'm sure I'll get it with a week left.
Nice weight gain man.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Weight : 159.3 +12.8
Strength still gaining
Libido high

My chin ups arn't really increasing too much because of my weight gain haha. Back is developing nicely. Biceps seem to be going slower than everything else, but the numbers prove to me otherwise. So close to my 160 bw.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 22
Strength still gaining
Libido high

My chin ups arn't really increasing too much because of my weight gain haha. Back is developing nicely. Biceps seem to be going slower than everything else, but the numbers prove to me otherwise. So close to my 160 bw.
GodDAMN your growing like a weed!!

i'm hovering around 158 nowadays +3 lbs

BUT that may have to do with my fat loss and NO fat gain in addition to muscle weight.

QUESTION:

how long after cycle/pct is needed before it's okay to get tipsy???

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Strength still gaining
Libido high

Very happy for you Man!!! I'm not taking anything away from your research an hard work (much respect), just have a few questions.

1) Did you used to work out, then slacked off? Just wondering if muscle memory could be an issue.

2) How many more calories are you taking a day above what you used to?

3) Have you changed your work out since you started epi?

As stated, I respect your gains and all, just looking to see if I'm missing something in my cycle.

Again, fantastic log.:)

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was mistaken in my post. I had been reading a post on SUS 500 which is a combination of 2 progestins and I accidentally carried it over to my thread. I appologize. Progestines can be seen with diene and dione if I'm not mistaken. In one of my very first posts on this forum I said "I will say some things that are right, and a lot of things that are wrong, but I will always continue to learn". Sorry, and thanks for the correction!
I've done the same thing in another thread before. Night shifts and posts don't mix sometimes lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
woah nice weight gain buddy! make sure to train and eat double as much in PCT :)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Very happy for you Man!!! I'm not taking anything away from your research an hard work (much respect), just have a few questions.

1) Did you used to work out, then slacked off? Just wondering if muscle memory could be an issue.

2) How many more calories are you taking a day above what you used to?

3) Have you changed your work out since you started epi?

As stated, I respect your gains and all, just looking to see if I'm missing something in my cycle.

Again, fantastic log.:)
1. I worked out about 2 years ago for a 4 month stretch and got up to 155 pounds, but nowhere near the strength I'm at now.

2. I don't count calories, but I used to eat 3 meals a day, now I'm eating 6 fairly large meals a day. It's a lifestyle change I've aquired in the last 2 months.

3. My routine has been fairly consistent for the last 3 months. I've been lifting regularly for 4 months now. I wake up 3:30am-4:00am for work, which consists of a decent amount of cardio for 2 hours or so fasted (exception of a fiber one bar for the last month).

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Weight : 158.4 +11.9
Strength was there, endurance was even better
Libido is high

Leg day today was awesome. Had a GOOD pump, and the crazy bad pump did not occur this time. Tomorrow I'm praying for 3 more reps on bench than I got last time. Nutraplanet and AN came in strong today with some goodies.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Weight : 161.4 +14.9
Strength was through the roof
Libido is alive

Set a rediculous pr for me on bench today, as well as incline db. Absolutely amazing lift session. I have reached my 160 bw goal, now to squeeze any more out before end of cycle. No negative sides to report.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
your gains are remarkable you have made some serious progress while running this cycle.... keep lifting and pushing you're not done yet!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
your gains are remarkable you have made some serious progress while running this cycle.... keep lifting and pushing you're not done yet!
Thanks for following along! I will def keep pushing as hard as I can for the remainder of this cycle and just as hard during pct.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
What this thread needs is lots of....

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

so everyone can chill out!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol I can attempt it. Anyways, about to head to the gym. I hope to see some good numbers.
all right L13, go take it out on th weights and have a good w/o.... you'll feel much better later on :thumbsup:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
Weight : 161.6 +15.1
Strength the usual
Libido High

Good workout. Made it quick paced and short but heavy as could be. Set a good pr on lats.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
havoc still treating you well Liquid? :)