Epi/trest - second cycle log

Newth

Awards
Man I'm out of time to keep looking and couldn't find how long your cycle was?

If you think your holding water still, then take a look into diuretic's but be carefull hay.

If you do a cut, do a good fast one, then a quick natty bulk/harden after it to stop any rebound weight gain as fat if your not going to cycle for a while.
If you can do this then maintain your current weight smooth, that's about perfect.

Good luck man.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I'm out of time to keep looking and couldn't find how long your cycle was?

If you think your holding water still, then take a look into diuretic's but be carefull hay.

If you do a cut, do a good fast one, then a quick natty bulk/harden after it to stop any rebound weight gain as fat if your not going to cycle for a while.
If you can do this then maintain your current weight smooth, that's about perfect.

Good luck man.
Cheers Newth , it was a 9 week run in the end. Water is slowly coming off, weightndown a 1lb today but I’m looking leaner. I’ve kept calories up at the 4K mark and am trying to hit 5x5 on heavier weights on all compounds to encourage the lean mass to stay. Seems to be working ok at the moment.....

Definitely the plan to cut hard and then maintain. Might run vector/fd2 or something before my next cycle. That’ll be September I think - got a holiday in August and the time off will do me good.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

So update on the last few days

Weight is bouncing between 217&218 - (11-12 lbs up) desperately clinging to that weight lol

That said, there’s no question I’m leaner than when I started so actual lean mass gain is up there for sure.

Forcing food down now though, was hungry as hell on cycle and first week pct but easily could eat less now - looking forward to the cut

I’m feeling good in myself, pct been a breeze but I tweaked my back deadlifting on Monday, put up 2 sets of 6 deads but despite the weight moving ok I could feel it wasn’t right, had to stop, dropped the weight but even that wasn’t good so just went pump stuff

I rarely take painkillers but have access to strong medical stuff if I want and did need s couple the next day. Weirdly it’s fine when I run but moving in and out of flexion is killing me. I’ve got a prolapse disc between L4 and L5 from years ago and it’s right there so it just needs some time.

Still, no pain no gains so I did some high rep leg stuff yesterday (gvt hack squat, 5x10 leg curl/leg extension superset) just to try and maintain.

I’ve always trained the big compounds really hard so having to take a break on them is killing me. Hopefully it’s bsck on track within a few days.

Best I know strength is still there so will see where we are in a few weeks.

Have a great day all

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

About time for another update.

So my back has been my main issue but it’s improving daily. Can’t really feel it much now but I’m being sensible and not loading up the weight, gotta let it totally heal otherwise I’ll be stop start.

Dosing nolva at 10 now, to be honest I’ve felt great throughout pct and still do. I know I won’t be fully recovered yet (or probably aren’t) but I feel normal. Using reduce xt as well at the moment, just like to run a bottle of that from mid pct. mk and gw also on the go still.

Training wise I’ve had to get smarter, did legs the other day and rather than go heavy I tried to increase TUT using sets of paused triples at 264lbs (3-5s pauses) - didn’t irritate the back so from that aspect it worked.

Hit chest/tri’s/abs today - benching 220 for sets of 5 on a bad day now. I’ve had 225 up a couple of weeks back but to be comfortable at 220 is a big gain for me.

Plenty of volume following the main lift. Need a bit more conditioning but I’m looking lean and so far this cycle/pct has gone really well.

Keeping an eye out for rebound gyno but I appear to be alright thus far so hoping I might have swerved issues there.

I’ll update again in the next few days

Get massive brothers

Newth

Awards
Good to see thing's are going well still considering your back. Being an old injury at least you know how to deal with it and seem to be well.

PCT scares me a little, every time I hurt myself in the gym was in PCT.
Joint support, anti-inflammatory and strict form were my swear by's.

I hope your back fixes soon but either way's the different training will keep your body guessing what's going on. Great work mate.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see thing's are going well still considering your back. Being an old injury at least you know how to deal with it and seem to be well.

PCT scares me a little, every time I hurt myself in the gym was in PCT.
Joint support, anti-inflammatory and strict form were my swear by's.

I hope your back fixes soon but either way's the different training will keep your body guessing what's going on. Great work mate.
Thanks bro, to be honest I’ve been pretty lucky over the years with injuries so I not throwing my toys out the park on this. Just gotta deal with it and progress.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Just a quick update (update less in pct as let’s face it, it’s pretty boring really lol).

Weight down a bit more but looking leaner - now only up 8lbs from cycle start but no question I’m leaner.

Trainings been a touch weird due to work commitments - been running in the mornings and getting quicker as the weights come down. Lifting I’ve had some shorter sessions due to time but focused on trying to move as much weight as I could without being able to deadlift (squats been ok) - basically I might have lost a few pounds off lifts but we’re way up on cycle start still.

My back is 10 times better as well, whether it’s the mk or not I don’t know but (touch wood) I do seem to heal ducking fast these days, could barely stand a week ago -!now it’s like it never happened nearly.....

I’ll try to test my maxes on Friday as I start my cut Saturday. Feel fully recovered from the cycle and looking forward to trying clen - should be fun !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just a quick update (update less in pct as let’s face it, it’s pretty boring really lol).

Weight down a bit more but looking leaner - now only up 8lbs from cycle start but no question I’m leaner.

Trainings been a touch weird due to work commitments - been running in the mornings and getting quicker as the weights come down. Lifting I’ve had some shorter sessions due to time but focused on trying to move as much weight as I could without being able to deadlift (squats been ok) - basically I might have lost a few pounds off lifts but we’re way up on cycle start still.

My back is 10 times better as well, whether it’s the mk or not I don’t know but (touch wood) I do seem to heal ducking fast these days, could barely stand a week ago -!now it’s like it never happened nearly.....

I’ll try to test my maxes on Friday as I start my cut Saturday. Feel fully recovered from the cycle and looking forward to trying clen - should be fun !!
Don't wanna have your back problems. The back and my penis are only two working body parts I have...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well then brothers, its time to bring this log to an end. Finished pct yesterday and started clen so figure its a good time for a final review.....

Starting weight 206
Weight yesterday 213.4

So plus 7.4lbs and no question i am leaner. Id estimate maybe 9-10lbs lean mass gained taking some fat loss into account.

All lifts were up, highlight has to be the 495 deadlift for a 55lb pr.

Strength stayed at the 5 rep range in pct (mostly). I did test my squat on friday and was down 15lb from my end of cycle pr, however i had pulled well over 500lbs on the trap bar the day before which would have had an impact.

The cycle itself was fcuking wonderful, even picking up a bug early on didnt dampen how great trest is.

Libido (which was non existent on the andros) was through the roof, lethargy never an issue, back pumps easily managed with taurine.

Even at 140 trest a day no gyno, the exem 6.25 eod dealt with any excessive bloating after i introduced it a few weeks in.

Pct was amazing, felt better in myself than on cycle. Again no sides (apart from excessive confidence lol) and as the water dropped off i leaned up great.

I think i implemented some of what i learned first cycle quite well. Especially the dosing of gw in pct (starting a week before cycle end).

I really enjoyed this run, 7lbs up with leaner body and no sides i think is decent for orals.

Using clen now to try and push single figure bf before my summer holiday...

Im lined up for my first pin cycle, starts the 1st september. Mate will stab me to start while i try to man up and do it myself.

Test e 14 weeks @500
Tbol @50 6 weeks at start
Winny as a 4 week finisher

Cant wait to see what real gear does but i personally cant knock orals - nice way to start and worked well for me.

As long as you put the work in you get returns

Its been emotional bro's. Stay swole

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log and results Whisky. You have a solid work ethic and I will definitely follow along for your future runs. Keep it up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great log and results Whisky. You have a solid work ethic and I will definitely follow along for your future runs. Keep it up.
Thank you brother - good luck on the rest of your run

morata9

morata9

Awards
Great progress man and great log.. RPN Havoc is legit? Where did you buy it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress man and great log.. RPN Havoc is legit? Where did you buy it?
Thanks morata9. Im in the uk so i get most of my stuff from pred nutrition (they have a shop near me). I think rpn were producing it exclusively for them.....

Newth

Awards
Great job man, recomp with gain's.

It's awesome to see your enthusiasm is still high too.
I"m testing td trest now. A 7 day trial front load. Testing dose's and side's. 3 day's at 150 and today at 300. If I can hold 300 for the next 3 day's I'll be happy.

Are you logging the clen run? It's an interesting compound.
Your next cycle look's good. you should be suitably impressed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great job man, recomp with gain's.

It's awesome to see your enthusiasm is still high too.
I"m testing td trest now. A 7 day trial front load. Testing dose's and side's. 3 day's at 150 and today at 300. If I can hold 300 for the next 3 day's I'll be happy.

Are you logging the clen run? It's an interesting compound.
Your next cycle look's good. you should be suitably impressed.
Thanks brother

That’s a lot of trest lol - let me know what happens bro

Not logging the clen run, first week has been a touch annoying as the sopharma stuff I sourced seems under dosed (didn’t think bunk clen was that prevalent tbh but because I have a high stim tolerance I asked a mate who’s also using another brand to try mine instead and he got much less off it as well so I’m pretty sure it’s not great), ordered a different brand for next week and starting again......I will be updating in kleens transformation log though (pics will be in there)....

Newth

Awards
Thanks brother

That’s a lot of trest lol - let me know what happens bro

Not logging the clen run, first week has been a touch annoying as the sopharma stuff I sourced seems under dosed (didn’t think bunk clen was that prevalent tbh but because I have a high stim tolerance I asked a mate who’s also using another brand to try mine instead and he got much less off it as well so I’m pretty sure it’s not great), ordered a different brand for next week and starting again......I will be updating in kleens transformation log though (pics will be in there)....
Will do and I've been watching his thread a little too.
I had a little play with some clen a few week's ago, just a few day's but 40mcg seemed really nice with the usual coffee, nothing like the high dose jitter's but still a tiny bit shaky.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Thanks morata9. Im in the uk so i get most of my stuff from pred nutrition (they have a shop near me). I think rpn were producing it exclusively for them.....
Thanks.. I know pred nutrition and I bought Havoc there 3 years ago and it was legit. So can you say it's 100% pure Epistane from your experience?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't read the whole thread. But this was my second cycle too and it was my favorite

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe if it's trest you're pinning. Test doesn't come close in my opinion

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe if it's trest you're pinning. Test doesn't come close in my opinion
First pin cycle will be test e with tbol start and winny finisher (should be pretty lean by then so hoping to get the most outta the winny)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First pin cycle will be test e with tbol start and winny finisher (should be pretty lean by then so hoping to get the most outta the winny)
Loving T-bol! Wouldn't even bother to finish with winny and go a bit longer on T-bol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Loving T-bol! Wouldn't even bother to finish with winny and go a bit longer on T-bol.
I picked up enough for a 6 week run at 50mg a while ago (during my first ph cycle - I knew I’d want to run it at some point lol) as it was from a good source. That source no longer around so might struggle to get more I trust as much.

That said I have 3 months to figure it out anyway

Newth

Awards
So result are in...
Keep in mind I have perma gyno on my left nip thats over a decade old so I can feel sides very fast.

D1 150mg, felt normal.
D2 150mg, felt really good.
D3 150mg, felt awesome and nice strength.
D4 300mg, I could feel the estro on my mood, felt flat but not cranky.
D5 300mg, same as d4.
D6 150mg, felt good again, 1 of my nips 3 peas was getting harder on waking but didn't hurt or get worse.
D7 100mg, felt good and nip returned to normal.

Only variable was the trest, I stopped cardarine 4 weeks prior to starting this and had lost the muscle glycogen from it , everything else was normal daily life.
D1 98kg
D6 Muscles felt really swole.
D7 104kg, finished with drinks last night.
D8 101 kg due to the water loss from drinking.

My impressions are, this stuff feels nice and is so fast to swell you. I think 4 days at around 200mg would kick start this stuff very well.