Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update.

Just to recap - dosing is still 100 td trest split am/pm, 50 epistane split throughout the day and then I’m throwing in 25-50 oral trest with 700-1000 epiandro pwo.

Still a beautiful stack, I know for many people being on cycle they want to smash the gym all day and night (and I did on the 1/4 Andre I ran last year) but this stack isn’t making me want to rip weights all day - I’m perfectly happy training, just feel very serene about the whole thing. Like I just go down, do my thing and leave. It’s all very pleasant still.

The water retention has dropped a touch but is still pretty obvious.mainly around my midriff and face. Arms and legs looking pretty lean.

Trained legs and shoulders volume today.

Back squatted (no belt) 4 sets of 10 at 253 and then put 12 reps in at 253 on the last set (all reps complete within 13 mins). 253 was my pre cycle (and lifetime) pr for 8 unbelted.......felt strong. Was nice.

Loads of reps rdl’s and hack squat, then some bw pump stuff (sissy squat and Bulgarian split squats)

Shoulders - 5 sets 8 (only made 5 reps on the last set) strict barbell oh press at 115 (anything oh I struggle with). This is 12lbs up from my pre cycle 8rm though.

Then again a load of pump work for shoulders and some shrugs.

All fun and games

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Looks great man... I ran almost the same cycle (td trest/ oral trest pwo/ epistane) and loved it- the log may still be in my signature. Trest is powerful stuff.

Gl and keep it up

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks great man... I ran almost the same cycle (td trest/ oral trest pwo/ epistane) and loved it- the log may still be in my signature. Trest is powerful stuff.

Gl and keep it up
Thanks bro. It really is a nice run (this far anyway!!)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Evening AM,

Hope everyone is enjoying Easter (well those in the UK anyway - not sure if it’s a holiday in the states this weekend?)

Same old same old here, cycle is very pleasant. The trest really does deal with the lethargy issue - that serene feeling of well being is still there and I’m literally not having any sides.

Weight is up at 225lbs, that’s a 20lb increase in 5 weeks. I hope a lot is water as I’m definitely less defined but I’m still confident that plenty is lean mass as well. Still eating 4,000 Cals or just over a day. As things stand I’m thinking I just embrace the gains and push this as much as possible, see what fat gain has been when the water drops off in pct and go from there.

I could consider dropping calories for the last couple of weeks to maintain weight but try to cut some fat but almost feel like that would be me not trusting the process (I know that in theory my calorie intake should be spot on for lean gains at 4K).

I’m also thinking I’ll start running the gw I have for pct in the last couple of weeks of this cycle and carry on through pct and into my cut.....good idea?

Trained chest yesterday and threw up 5 sets 8 reps on flat bench at 198 (given my pre cycle and lifetime 8 rm was 187 5 weeks ago I’d call that progress). Got a great pump on. Enjoyed the session.

Back/bi’s today - deadlifts 5x10 at 352 (all reps completed in 13 minutes) almost put me in the ground but 352 was my pre cycle 8 rm (and that was a one off on a good day).

Plenty of accessory work, shed load of curls for the girls. Another good pump and although it took a while to recover from the deads by the end of the session I felt mint.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great progress man. Great log in general. Need to get back to working out myself. Had a break over Easter weekend and went on an egg hunt with the kids. Looking forward to the next update.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress man. Great log in general. Need to get back to working out myself. Had a break over Easter weekend and went on an egg hunt with the kids. Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks bro. I’m fortunate in that my wife is as into training as me so we support each other to so that and to create time to spend with our kids. Managed to get a couple of egg hunts in with my girls as well - family time is great times

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it’s going good bro, really happy for you. I normally drop my calories right down on the last week or so and if there’s any water I throw in Adex too

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it’s going good bro, really happy for you. I normally drop my calories right down on the last week or so and if there’s any water I throw in Adex too
Ok thanks - that’s good info bro.

I was thinking by cutting calories in the last week or two I can then increase in pct to assist in holding onto as much as possible....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up bro’s.

Tough few days. Basically with work this week I knew I wouldn’t be able to train on Wednesday or Thursday so rather than get behind on my program I brought everything forward a day and have trained 5 days straight - now normally that’s no so much an issue (and on cycle shouldn’t be) but the fact I’m pushing weights that I’ve never lifted before every session and I’m keeping up with the fasted morning runs (which are really rough carrying the extra weight) I’m feeling it big time.

Yesterday was legs and shoulders strength, did hit a 5rm and 4rm pr (308 and 319) but it wiped me out. Wasn’t moving great but the strength was there.

Same story today, 5rm/3rm and 2rm pr’s on bench but it destroyed me. Wasn’t dialled in at all and I’m sure when I am there’s quite a bit extra there.

Do have two rest days (from heavy lifting anyway) coming up so hoping that gives everything a chance to recover. Lots of tightness/soreness etc.

Outside the gym still enjoying the cycle, mood is fine, appetite is enormous - could eat 5-6k Cals no problem if I wanted.

Just going to focus and dial in the last 3 weeks (yeah I’m extending it a bit past the original 6 as I have enough of everything, there’s zero sign of any impact on health markers and I’m pinning next cycle so unlikely to use it up in the future....)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What up bro’s.

Tough few days. Basically with work this week I knew I wouldn’t be able to train on Wednesday or Thursday so rather than get behind on my program I brought everything forward a day and have trained 5 days straight - now normally that’s no so much an issue (and on cycle shouldn’t be) but the fact I’m pushing weights that I’ve never lifted before every session and I’m keeping up with the fasted morning runs (which are really rough carrying the extra weight) I’m feeling it big time.

Yesterday was legs and shoulders strength, did hit a 5rm and 4rm pr (308 and 319) but it wiped me out. Wasn’t moving great but the strength was there.

Same story today, 5rm/3rm and 2rm pr’s on bench but it destroyed me. Wasn’t dialled in at all and I’m sure when I am there’s quite a bit extra there.

Do have two rest days (from heavy lifting anyway) coming up so hoping that gives everything a chance to recover. Lots of tightness/soreness etc.

Outside the gym still enjoying the cycle, mood is fine, appetite is enormous - could eat 5-6k Cals no problem if I wanted.

Just going to focus and dial in the last 3 weeks (yeah I’m extending it a bit past the original 6 as I have enough of everything, there’s zero sign of any impact on health markers and I’m pinning next cycle so unlikely to use it up in the future....)
You're gonna actually pin next cycle huh? Nice. What do you got planned so far?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're gonna actually pin next cycle huh? Nice. What do you got planned so far?
I’ve got a mate lined up and committed to jabbing me, I’ll try to do it myself but needed that fall back in case (and he pins himself so knows what he is doing).

This far I’m thinking a 12 - 14 week run with 6 week tbol starter and 4 week var or winny finisher....but will be doing a lot more planning and opinion seeking beforehand. Especially around the test itself.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Evening bro’s

Quick update today, it’s late and I’m tired lol

Bodies been feeling a touch battered last few days. Nothing that I think is an issue with the cycle, just an outcome of pushing ever increasing weights.

Feel fine in myself, bit tired but again think that’s more to life being busy lately rather than the cycle.

Trained legs today, threw up back squat of 264 for 4 sets of 8 and a final set of 10. Felt really strong on these....

Accessory stuff - just volume and quite a bit of pump work to get blood flowing.

Chest, shoulders and tri’s tomorrow - bring it on!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys.

Hit chest today, had a busy morning which involved me running around 11km. Got some food in and then trained but no doubt it took a touch off the session.

Still hit 2 sets at 9 reps on flat bench at 198 (aim was 5 sets of 9 reps), didn’t recover like I normally do and had to back off to 8 and 7 reps.

It disappointed me until I considered that my 8rm 6 weeks ago was 187.....

Got a cracking pump on with a load of accessory work.

Left and have spent the rest of the day just eating lol

Everything still sweet with this run

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tough day today, glad tomorrow is a rest day to be honest.

Probably a combination of this run getting into the later stages, a busy week and me just pushing it but today was a struggle. Feeling a touch lethargic (not as much as I did from 1-andro when using 4-andro as a base but still took the edge off me).

Soreness in my legs is harsh as well. Going to put some time aside tomorrow to foam roll and stretch, been neglecting my stretching and it’s starting to tell.

Still, all of that aside, I threw down a couple of hydrazine (my favourite pwo by miles) and hit the gym even though I wasn’t fancying it. Took a while to warm up and then hit 4 sets 8 reps and a 5th set 10 reps on deads at 378.

Best I’ve moved on a heavy deadlift as well, everything felt tight and solid. I have a tendency to let the bar drift away at the start of the pull when I fatigue but not today.

Pre cycle I hit a lifetime best 8rm at 352. Today I’m pulling a final set of 10 at 26lbs more than that!

The verve sure as sh1t weren’t singing about trest and epistane I can tell ya lol.

To be fair this destroyed me - I cut back on my accessory work and just hit as many semi decent reps as I could for back and bi’s but left feeling happy.

Going to try and really refocus on these last few weeks, hitting sessions harder for the duration rather than just the Big compound lift.

Might start the cardarine I have planned for pct early, I know lots run it on cycle as well and I’m thinking it might just give me the endurance boost I need. I’ll think on that one.

Night guys. Time to let the body grow while the mind rests.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, things starting to bite now. Last two days tough as well.

Similar to when my last cycle started to really get tough.

Couldn’t bring myself to run last two days (really unlike me), actually felt a touch nauseous this morning just after dosing the epi.

BP been 141/88 and 140/83 last couple of days (my bp really is normally bang on - didn’t get elevated at all on my Andro run).

Motivation to train not there (although I made myself go squat today).

To be fair I felt better as today went on. I genuinely think some poor sleep and my life being really busy at the moment is contributing (job and gym business both needing more of my time than normal).

I’m away with work a couple of days which should mean more sleep so I’m hoping that helps.

I’m not the sort of ***** who gets backs off when it gets tough so I’ll be pushing through to the end for sure - but I want to be as honest as possible on this log to help anyone else. A great, feel good, making all the gains run can change really quickly into a grind. (Well it has in my case anyway).

But like I saw I made myself at least go squat today. Took longer warming up but got into the session eventually and hit a lifetime 3rm pr at 341. It wasn’t part of the plan but I threw 361 on for a lifetime 1rm or by 9lbs. More in the tank but saving that for testing in few weeks.

Also hit prs on 1rm and 6rm sumo deads (and they weren’t maximal, was just the weight the program called for).

And that’s what I love about this stuff, feel like sh!t but go move weight you’ve never moved before just like that.

Speaking of weight - keep forgetting to update that. Roughly 22lbs up at this point.

Starting to lean a touch more each day as well so I really can’t complain about a few days of feeling rough given the results.

Anyway, I’m getting that sleep I mentioned.

Get awoke brothers

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, things starting to bite now. Last two days tough as well.

Similar to when my last cycle started to really get tough.

Couldn’t bring myself to run last two days (really unlike me), actually felt a touch nauseous this morning just after dosing the epi.

BP been 141/88 and 140/83 last couple of days (my bp really is normally bang on - didn’t get elevated at all on my Andro run).

Motivation to train not there (although I made myself go squat today).

To be fair I felt better as today went on. I genuinely think some poor sleep and my life being really busy at the moment is contributing (job and gym business both needing more of my time than normal).

I’m away with work a couple of days which should mean more sleep so I’m hoping that helps.

I’m not the sort of ***** who gets backs off when it gets tough so I’ll be pushing through to the end for sure - but I want to be as honest as possible on this log to help anyone else. A great, feel good, making all the gains run can change really quickly into a grind. (Well it has in my case anyway).

But like I saw I made myself at least go squat today. Took longer warming up but got into the session eventually and hit a lifetime 3rm pr at 341. It wasn’t part of the plan but I threw 361 on for a lifetime 1rm or by 9lbs. More in the tank but saving that for testing in few weeks.

Also hit prs on 1rm and 6rm sumo deads (and they weren’t maximal, was just the weight the program called for).

And that’s what I love about this stuff, feel like sh!t but go move weight you’ve never moved before just like that.

Speaking of weight - keep forgetting to update that. Roughly 22lbs up at this point.

Starting to lean a touch more each day as well so I really can’t complain about a few days of feeling rough given the results.

Anyway, I’m getting that sleep I mentioned.

Get awoke brothers
This is exactly why people recommend five or six weeks on oral Cycles. Your body just starts to tell you enough is enough at some point. Good to see you pushing through there man you had a good run.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is exactly why people recommend five or six weeks on oral Cycles. Your body just starts to tell you enough is enough at some point. Good to see you pushing through there man you had a good run.
Yep definitely see why bro........

I increased garlic, ginger and Hawthorne berry for the bp and going to keep an eye on it.

I fully intend to use the last bits of the trest and epi (I’m going to pin next time so won’t just them in the future) but I won’t be stupid about it, if I genuinely feel my health is taking a battering id call it and jump straight into pct.......

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely see why bro........

I increased garlic, ginger and Hawthorne berry for the bp and going to keep an eye on it.

I fully intend to use the last bits of the trest and epi (I’m going to pin next time so won’t just them in the future) but I won’t be stupid about it, if I genuinely feel my health is taking a battering id call it and jump straight into pct.......
Honestly pinning is so much better on the body imo. Mainly because orals have such short halflives so the body is constantly working to clear the system while experiencing spikes and dips in the amount of androgens in circulation.

Pinning test (longer esters like cyp or e) is really stable. Body is constantly trying to find stability (homeostasis). Your ready man and won't be disappointed. Keep it simple lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly pinning is so much better on the body imo. Mainly because orals have such short halflives so the body is constantly working to clear the system while experiencing spikes and dips in the amount of androgens in circulation.

Pinning test (longer esters like cyp or e) is really stable. Body is constantly trying to find stability (homeostasis). Your ready man and won't be disappointed. Keep it simple lol.
Thanks bro, appreciate the advice

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What a difference a few days makes.....

So after starting the week feeling rough I’m finishing it feeling great.

Been away with work all week, meant I slept more and although it was hectic I found time to hit the gym (could stick to my program completely but trained the planned body parts on the right days etc)

Back last night and weight this morning was down 5lbs, but I look leaner so I’m pretty confident that’s just a bit of water dropping off.

I also have run all week (until today and I think I needed that - legs felt much better and some little niggles cleared up).

Hit volume legs today - actually really fancied the session as well. Pushed my reps and went 5 sets of 10 at 264 in a 13 min window - brutal but fun.

Load of glute, hammies and quad accessory stuff.

Hit 5x8 at 115 standing military press which was a pr.

Feel like I want to just push it last few weeks and see where I can take it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a difference a few days makes.....

So after starting the week feeling rough I’m finishing it feeling great.

Been away with work all week, meant I slept more and although it was hectic I found time to hit the gym (could stick to my program completely but trained the planned body parts on the right days etc)

Back last night and weight this morning was down 5lbs, but I look leaner so I’m pretty confident that’s just a bit of water dropping off.

I also have run all week (until today and I think I needed that - legs felt much better and some little niggles cleared up).

Hit volume legs today - actually really fancied the session as well. Pushed my reps and went 5 sets of 10 at 264 in a 13 min window - brutal but fun.

Load of glute, hammies and quad accessory stuff.

Hit 5x8 at 115 standing military press which was a pr.

Feel like I want to just push it last few weeks and see where I can take it.
LOL that's great man sounds like good stuff... However I have to ask what is a little niggle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL that's great man sounds like good stuff... However I have to ask what is a little niggle
Haha, didn’t realise a niggle was a uk think lol.

It’s like when you get small aches and pains, not the sort of stuff that needs medical attention or stops you training, just annoys you haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m up and down like a whores drawers here lol.

Felt rough today, I often get this after I travel in cities, like I pick up bugs but my immune system deals with it, but in dealing with it I just feel a bit jaded.

Weight is also down a bit, up 15 lbs from start still but water clearly dropping off which is fine.

Training has been solid, progress has definitely slowed but I’ve still added a few reps to bench yesterday and deads today.

10 days left on, just at gonna try and make them count best I can and test my maxes......

Stay swole brothers

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Busy week with work hence the fewer updates but all is good here.

Advantage of being away with work is i tend to sleep more - thats helped for sure this week.

No sides issues, bp has been back in normal levels all week and ive been feeling hench AF.

Had my best training day so far on tuesday, heavy back squats and nailed 352 x3 for a pr (352 was my pre cycle 1rm) - felt good so threw 374 on for a single and made that.

Also hit a 10lb pr on push press at 198.

Just felt so strong. Weight is flucating around 15-20lbs up still but im looking leaner and the vascularity when i train is craxy, really getting freaky looking which js great.

Anyway, start of last week tomorrow. Looking to max out the gains and see where we end up!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey AM,

Busy week with work hence the fewer updates but all is good here.

Advantage of being away with work is i tend to sleep more - thats helped for sure this week.

No sides issues, bp has been back in normal levels all week and ive been feeling hench AF.

Had my best training day so far on tuesday, heavy back squats and nailed 352 x3 for a pr (352 was my pre cycle 1rm) - felt good so threw 374 on for a single and made that.

Also hit a 10lb pr on push press at 198.

Just felt so strong. Weight is flucating around 15-20lbs up still but im looking leaner and the vascularity when i train is craxy, really getting freaky looking which js great.

Anyway, start of last week tomorrow. Looking to max out the gains and see where we end up!
Awesome brother. Your killing it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird session today.

Felt great, nothing hurts, started lifting and just didn’t feel like the strength was reLly there.

Nothing major and in my head I’d already planned a less intense week as I’m final week or cycle and testing all my lifts next weekend so whilst not deloading, I also wasn’t planning to put myself through the wringer this week (part of what I learnt from my first cycle was that I killed myself so my through to the end pct was a mental fight to maintain anything like the intensity. Hopefully giving myself a chance to freshen up this week will help me push harder in pct)

Feel as good as I have on cycle agajn though. If pinning is better than this I really am looking forward to that.

Anyway bro’s, making a big effort to sleep more so I’m hitting the hay.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up guys,

Update over last few days

Realised I’ve not mentioned weight for a while - basically it’s been static between 220 and 225 the last few weeks. I deliberately haven’t pushed calories (still on 4K per day) as wanted to recomp a touch. I also wanted to try and make pct calorie intake more sensible to maintain the lean mass.

Definitely noticing a leaning out every where aside from my waist where the water retention remains, but the plan was never to crush e just to get rid of that. 5-6lbs of water dropping off when I finish the trest should bring me in nicely I think.

We are well into the final week now - honestly I feel great but I’m ready for the cycle to finish up. I’m guessing that a massive advantage of a test cycle with an oral starter and finisher is the downtime you can take midway through it whilst still making gains. Pushing continuously for 8-9 weeks is tough and honestly my sessions lately have lost some intensity for sure. I’m getting less volume done (although what I do get done is all with higher weight) and I’m on my a55 by the end.

Trained chest/tris/abs yesterday - nothing special, couple of extra reps on my flat bench working sets but wasn’t the best.

Today however, I hit a triple deadlift at 440 (pre cycle 1rm) and then a single at 473 for a 33lb pr (single wasn’t planned but felt good so went for it).

Plan for this week is to throw in some higher weight triples just to try and peak for some pr’s next weekend. Going to bump Cals mid week to assist that and see where we get to.

Laters bro’s

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up guys,

Update over last few days

Realised I’ve not mentioned weight for a while - basically it’s been static between 220 and 225 the last few weeks. I deliberately haven’t pushed calories (still on 4K per day) as wanted to recomp a touch. I also wanted to try and make pct calorie intake more sensible to maintain the lean mass.

Definitely noticing a leaning out every where aside from my waist where the water retention remains, but the plan was never to crush e just to get rid of that. 5-6lbs of water dropping off when I finish the trest should bring me in nicely I think.

We are well into the final week now - honestly I feel great but I’m ready for the cycle to finish up. I’m guessing that a massive advantage of a test cycle with an oral starter and finisher is the downtime you can take midway through it whilst still making gains. Pushing continuously for 8-9 weeks is tough and honestly my sessions lately have lost some intensity for sure. I’m getting less volume done (although what I do get done is all with higher weight) and I’m on my a55 by the end.

Trained chest/tris/abs yesterday - nothing special, couple of extra reps on my flat bench working sets but wasn’t the best.

Today however, I hit a triple deadlift at 440 (pre cycle 1rm) and then a single at 473 for a 33lb pr (single wasn’t planned but felt good so went for it).

Plan for this week is to throw in some higher weight triples just to try and peak for some pr’s next weekend. Going to bump Cals mid week to assist that and see where we get to.

Laters bro’s
Nice mate!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So been aeay for business last two days. Had access to a decent gym and i food prep well but obviously harder to follow an exact training program without all the normal kit (belt, lifters etc).

I dont know about anyone else but i also find travelling takes it out of me. Pretty knackered so kept the sessions short (an hour) and just hit around 80% of my normal weights. Bit of pump.work to keep things flowing and some stretching.

Last day of dosing tomorrow - **** me i hope the water coming leaves me lookimg lean lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So been aeay for business last two days. Had access to a decent gym and i food prep well but obviously harder to follow an exact training program without all the normal kit (belt, lifters etc).

I dont know about anyone else but i also find travelling takes it out of me. Pretty knackered so kept the sessions short (an hour) and just hit around 80% of my normal weights. Bit of pump.work to keep things flowing and some stretching.

Last day of dosing tomorrow - **** me i hope the water coming leaves me lookimg lean lol
Good luck with your PCT mate!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck with your PCT mate!
Thanks bro. Looking forward to testing maxes this weekend.

I want to hit the 184kg squat and 226kg dead mark this year (few weeks back did 170 and 215) but think the end of this cycle might be just short.

Mainly I just want to limit the lost weight to the water, keep as much lean mass as I can so I can have a proper crack at a cut. My best guess is I’ll wind up between 13-15% bf at the end, if I can stay at 15% after pct then a 10lb cut gets me to 10%, I’d be pretty happy at that for summer

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ol so cycle is over and pct is starting today but testing maxes is the focus this weekend.

Feel great (actually really great) yada yada yada

So bench first up.

Pre cycle I’d got a life time best of 237lbs (technically sound) and 242 with my a55 coming off.

Today we smoked 264. Had more but tried a 10lb jump and failed. Still a 27lb pr on my worst lift I’ll take all day long.

Good start.

Squat tomorrow

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ol so cycle is over and pct is starting today but testing maxes is the focus this weekend.

Feel great (actually really great) yada yada yada

So bench first up.

Pre cycle I’d got a life time best of 237lbs (technically sound) and 242 with my a55 coming off.

Today we smoked 264. Had more but tried a 10lb jump and failed. Still a 27lb pr on my worst lift I’ll take all day long.

Good start.

Squat tomorrow
Awesome dude!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brothers,

So before training update figured I’d just recap my pct plan:

Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10
Hcgenerate (natty test booster) - 5 Caps ed
Reduce xt (from end week 2) - stages dose
Mk677 (been running through anyway) -25pd
GW - 20 pd
Will be tapering down the exem over the first week and then just dosing if we get rebound gyno

Training - squat 1rm test

Pre cycle was 341, end of last cycle was 352 (lifetime best).

Today we hit 379.5lbs. So a 27.5lb improvement on my life time best I’m pretty happy with, but I wasn’t really feeling it and honestly on another day think I had a touch more there. Unlike the end of my last cycle where I really nailed one big squat I feel like I can hold or build on this one.

Pretty damn happy though

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro interesting to see what happens with the water weight as well. How long you expecting until the majority of it comes off?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro interesting to see what happens with the water weight as well. How long you expecting until the majority of it comes off?
Thanks man, I’m expecting it to drop off this week really. Only on the basis the half life is 8-10 hours I think, so 3 days and it should be pretty much gone, with the exem and nolva going on I’m figuring it should come off quick.

But all guess work at this point really. The vascularity around my legs and shoulders suggests some significant bf reduction but I won’t know until I dry out......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo AM,

So final day of testing and my favourite lift - deads.....

Long story short this was glorious.

Pre cycle and lifetime best was 440 - I’ve just put up 495 for 1!

A 55lb increase in 9 weeks - Jesus I love anabolics lol.

My carb up a few days back added a couple of lbs as well so weight is currently 225lbs. So weight gain is just under 20lbs although I’m hoping 5-7lbs is water that drops off......we shall see.

Now I’m off to eat and recover cause that was fcuking heavy haha

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo AM,

So final day of testing and my favourite lift - deads.....

Long story short this was glorious.

Pre cycle and lifetime best was 440 - I’ve just put up 495 for 1!

A 55lb increase in 9 weeks - Jesus I love anabolics lol.

My carb up a few days back added a couple of lbs as well so weight is currently 225lbs. So weight gain is just under 20lbs although I’m hoping 5-7lbs is water that drops off......we shall see.

Now I’m off to eat and recover cause that was fcuking heavy haha
That's epic mate **** yeah!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not much to report at start of pct

Been dosing nolva at 20 and the exem at 6.25 e1.5d

Works been manic so aside from the morning run I’ve legitimately not had chance to lift. However, the three max out days did destroy me so I’m not seeing a few days off as a bad thing. Very aware I need to start throwing some weight around soon though.

No weight loss either yet......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Sorry been a bit lax in updating the log but let’s face it PCT is pretty dull lol

However, weight is still up at 223 so a couple of pounds off but not dropped the water yet (if it’s water and not fat lol), vascular everywhere aside from my stomach though and pretty happy with the results.

I started dosing gw a week before the end of the cycle as last pct I took a couple of weeks to feel it kick in, well same again and a big difference, started feeling good and wanting to train on Friday/Saturday, improvements in cardio noticeable as well.

Started a bottle of Admanatine today (laxo and epicatchin blend), had it and I used it last time so why chance a plan that’s worked before right.

Training.....didn’t push it last 3 days in terms of overloading what I did on cycle, instead hit 5x5 on the big 3 (one per day) at a level above the volume weight but below the lower rep stuff (I.e reducing the volume but increasing the weight on volume days to try Give the lean mass a reason to stay).

Felt pretty strong as well.

308 on back squat
220 on bench
396 on deadlift

Each rep was solid and definitely not maximal.

Followed up with accessory work and conditioning (started with some hiit stuff - not been doing it lately so again hoping the change up will encourage the muscle to stay but avoid fat gain in pct).

Got reduce xt ready to start after the end of week 2 just for a bit of cortisol control.

Stopped dosing the exem now as well. Going to monitor and see how we go.

Over a week in and I’m pretty happy at the moment, all seems to be working

Newth

Awards
20lbs, nice man.
Good luck with your pct.

Newth

Awards
20lbs, nice man.
Good luck with your pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20lbs, nice man.
Good luck with your pct.
Thanks bro, I do expect to lose some of that weight for sure, I’ll weigh tomorrow as some of the water is definitely coming off.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo AM,

So update on where we are at

Weight down another 3lbs at bang on 220 - that’s 6lbs off last few days as the water drops, and it’s noticable it’s water coming off which is good. Still 14 lbs up since cycle start and getting compliments on my size (actually both from women as an added bonus).

The vascularity is awesome, coming out on my legs and shoulders more each day. Arms are just like road maps all the time now.

Was a rest day yesterday so just jogged 10 kilometres.

Did the same distance this morning before training legs. My speed is way down from cycle start but the extra weight makes that understandable over distance. Last few days I’ve felt really good jogging though, everything moving well, bouncier on my toes, times have slightly improved as well from last week so the gw and reduced weight all helping.

I also feel tremendous, very focused, wanting to train, wanting to do conditioning. Enjoying pct more than the cycle at the moment lol

Strength wise I’m a small touch down from the peak of the cycle but it’s a nats bollocks to be honest (couple of lbs), near as makes a difference it’s all staying thus far.

Back squat 5x5 at 308 again today but focused on moving the weight better (and it did), will push it up next week.

Accessory etc all good.

Fun times

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update today (as no real change), weight is still bouncing around the same level, I’m looking as lean as I did when I started so I’m pretty happy that there’s a solid base of lean gains.

Benched yesterday, added 5lbs to the last bench session and went 5/5/5/3/3 (lost tightness midway through the last two sets rather than a lack of strength).

Feel great still, enjoying pct, enjoying cardio and conditioning and feel sharp.

All gravy

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got somehow unsubbed to this log, back again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So into week 3 of pct we go and it’s all going a bit Pete tong......Na I’m just messing, all still great here.

Weight still holding at 220. Really amazed not lost more yet. If I can keep it there then a good 8 week cut should really lean me up real nice just in time for summer....

Feel good, been out and about a lot the last few days moving stuff (new gym equipment) so slightly limited training but not exactly a disatster.

Did legs today, built up to 8 reps at 275 with no belt.

Hack squat, rdl’s and leg press for accessory

Going to hit upper body tomorrow.

Stay swole