Epi Pulse Cycle DC Training

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had picked up 2 bottles of the 6-bromo when it was $20. I also picked up some Formestane, so I'm not gonna bother to get any more AI's after that great SERM sale.

Libido is back up now that I've cut out the ATD.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about picking up some bottles since it was on sale but funds are low due to christmas and I didn't really know what it actually did.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28: Sunday, 11/29/2009

Didn't do much of anything, just dealing with life and an upcoming move to VA. Cortisol must be getting high with the stress of life. I've noticed increased aggression too as things become more stressful. Good in the gym, not great outside. It's probably more life related than epi...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I KNOW u mixed up the days. The 30th was Monday I'm 100% sure of that.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29: Monday 11/30/2009 60mg

Bumped up to 60mg Epi, all taken pre-workout with 4g fishoil at 6PM, then work out at 7:30PM. Had to try a new gym which was not hardcore at all.

Barbell Curl: 130 x 6/3/2 (+5lbs)
Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl: 95 x 8/4/2
Seated Calf Raises: 160 x 6/4/3
Hamstring Kick Back: 130 x 12/12/12 (full stack)
Squats: 365 x 6; 275 x 15 (+30lbs)

Extreme stretching quads, hamstrings, biceps

Got back and took PWO shake (40g protein, 20g carbs), ate some Boston Market.

Strength: good bump on legs, arms feel strong
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~5lbs, leaned a bit but not a ton
Pumps/Vascularity: arms very vascular today
Endurance: normal
Aggression: stress up in life
Libido: back up without ATD in my life
Muscle Density/Hardening: good when on days, otherwise normal
Overall Energy: feeling fine

Personal Commentary: In the midst of a move, so getting to a gym is tougher than usual. I bumped epi up to 60mg today, and had a little pressure in my head while lifting. I'm guessing blood pressure related, but I didn't measure it to check. It was very minor, didn't impair my lifts at all. I'll try running it at 60mg for the remainder of the week and see how it goes.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I KNOW u mixed up the days. The 30th was Monday I'm 100% sure of that.
I find myself going back and editing the day number and date frequently. I don't know why, but I can never seem to get it right the first time! :32: lol!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious still at 50mg?
Upped it to 60mg on Monday. Slight head pressure in the gym, but very minor. I'm gonna try it again this week and see how it goes. Don't know if there was really any benefit or not.

I only have enough epi from one bottle left for 6-7 more on days (this week + 1 more). The timing should work great for vacation time. I'm hoping to get some bloodwork done next week or so too. I'm real interested in that.

mtho68

Awards
how has it been taking it all preworkout lately? you feel better in the gym or feels about the same? i saw your first day of all preworkout with 50 went well...didn't know if it has stayed like that or if that was perhaps placebo?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how has it been taking it all preworkout lately? you feel better in the gym or feels about the same? i saw your first day of all preworkout with 50 went well...didn't know if it has stayed like that or if that was perhaps placebo?
I'm switching to taking it all about 1 hour pre-workout. I feel it helps, and I don't see the benefit of taking half post during a pulse. The point is to limit the duration of the compound in your system and just have it there during the critical parts. To me, if I can have as much in my system while I lift and immediately after, that's more better.

There may be a reason to split the dose during a pulse, but I haven't figured it out yet. Until I learn a reason why otherwise, I'll keep doing it this way.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So u do the whole 60 pre workout

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So u do the whole 60 pre workout
Just started with the 60, but yes, all pre. I haven't been able to make it in this week, but this weekend will be going full 60 pre again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it recomended to take half pre and half post? I forget the training behind it just remember reading it at some point

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30-33: 12/1-4/2009

On travel with family, diet ain't so great...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34: Saturday 12/5/2009 60mg

Bumped up to 60mg Epi, all taken pre-workout with 6g fishoil at 8AM, then work out at 9AM. Different gym, so equipment took some adjustment for weights, etc.

Incline Smith Press: 210 x 4/2/2 (+10lbs)
Smith Military Press: 160 x 5/3/2
Chinups: 20 (-1 rep)
Cable Row: 255 x 8/4/3 (+5lbs)
Reverse Grip Smith Bench: 210 x 3; 200 x 4/4/2
DB Flys: 50 x 8/4/4

Extreme stretching chest, triceps, back

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro protein, 50g carbs).

Strength: felt weak today, couldn't up the weight or reps at all
Bodyweight/Body Comp: hovering around 199/200 (+4-5lbs)
Pumps/Vascularity: strong pumps in gym
Aggression: normal
Libido: normal (which is up)
Muscle Density/Hardening: Feeling/looking good

Personal Commentary: Tried the 60mg epi all pre again. No headaches this time, but no real extra gain here. I'll try it again and see. Overall a rough workout and not able to make the consistent gains this time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35: Sunday 12/6/2009

Day off, just sat around recovering from a cold... Beef stew, mmm.....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36: Monday 12/7/2009 60mg

60mg epi pre workout with 50mg prostanozol at 8AM, then work out at 9AM. New gym, different equipment, etc.

Preacher Curl: 115 x 6/3/2 (-10lbs) bar felt heavier than standard 25lbs, new gym...
Hammer Curl: 65 x 8/4/4 (+5lbs)
Leg Press Calves: 540 x 8/5/4 (+90lbs) started to really hurt ankle with hold at eccentric
Sitting Leg Curl: 200 x 8/6/4 (+10lbs)
Leg Press: 720 x 10; 540 x 20

Extreme stretching quads, hamstrings, biceps

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro protein, 50g carbs), 50mg prostanozol.

Strength: weak on preacher curl, felt real heavy today. Legs held at 720lbs, but not stellar
Bodyweight/Body Comp: more muscular, wife definitely notices
Pumps/Vascularity: normal pump
Aggression: normal
Libido: normal (up)
Muscle Density/Hardening: feeling pretty solid

Personal Commentary: trying to add some prostanozol to help lean out, we'll see how that goes. I'm going to try to get some blood work this Thursday to see where I'm at. Probably start PCT in a couple weeks, only 3-4 doses of Epi left...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't it recomended to take half pre and half post? I forget the training behind it just remember reading it at some point
Yeah, I believe it was recommended but couldn't figure out why. Perhaps too much compound and there aren't enough receptors all at once? I haven't had any good answers other than "you're supposed to".

mtho68

Awards
did you end up taking 6-bromo? or just cut out atd?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you end up taking 6-bromo? or just cut out atd?
Swapped out the ATD for 6 bromo. The difference in libido is noticeable. Really, I'm not too sure the AI made much of an impact.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished the cycle yesterday. I'll be posting after pics up this weekend with measurements.

Bloodwork should be up this weekend too.

PCT beginning with Purus Recycle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you running soley purus for PCT?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you running soley purus for PCT?
I'll know for sure when I see my bloodwork, but I'm guessing that's all I'll need.

I'm adding in CL Blue Gene. I like that one for joints and good feeling, little cortisol control, and I think I'll use that between cycles now on. I've read it helps regulate hormones, which would be great too.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Results

Okay, so finished out the cycle with 3 days at 50mg, 40 pre and 10 post. The split dose was actually better for me than all pre.

I posted updated before/after pics on page 1.

measurements (with change):

Left Bicep: 15" (+1)
Right Bicep: 15" (+1)
Chest: 42" (+2)
Waist: 34" (+0)
Left Thigh: 24" (+1.5)
Right Thigh: 24.5" (+1)
Left Calf: 15.5" (+.5")
Right Calf: 16" (+0)

Weight: 201lbs (+6)

bf%: 12.1% (about same, maybe less)

Lifts:

DB Bench Press: 115lbs (+15lbs each side)
Incline Smith Press: 220 (+40)

DB Military Press: 80lbs (+10lbs each side)
Smith Military: 180 (+40)

Pull Down: 255 (+35)
Deadlift: 425 (+60)
Cable Row: 270 (+40)
Barbell Row: 215 (+30)

Skull Crusher: 125 (+10)
Close Grip Bench: 210 (+30)

Barbell Curl: 135 (+20)
Reverse Bbell Curl: 105 (+10)

Squats: 365 (+50)
Hack Squat: 500 (+180)
Leg Press: 720 (+90)

Blood work hasn't come in yet.

Into my third workout PCT, and so far strength has remained and continues to improve slightly. Seems maintainable, and no sides to report throughtout the entire cycle other than little acne. Libido is normal, as is everything else.

All in all, it's just what I was expecting. I wanted noticeable increases, but nothing crazy. Wife and others notice I'm more muscular, but nothing too out of the ordinary. It gave me the boost I needed to get past plateaus.

Bottom Line: Pulse = mild gains and no sides

mtho68

Awards
nice job bro! your after pics look good. Can definitely tell you got more muscular and you look leaner as well. Hope you keep everything through pct

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
awesome log I look forward to seeing the bloodwork results

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job bro! your after pics look good. Can definitely tell you got more muscular and you look leaner as well. Hope you keep everything through pct
Thanks! The cycle felt good, and still feeling strong after workout today. Set some new PR's. Only using Purus ReCycle and Controlled Labs Blue Gene for PCT.

awesome log I look forward to seeing the bloodwork results
Thanks, me too. The doc hasn't reviewed it yet, and he's off today and tomorrow. Sooo... waiting.

Haven't posted by I'm following this log.
Thanks, hope it was a good log. First time for me. Any suggestions for improvement?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, hope it was a good log. First time for me. Any suggestions for improvement?[/QUOTE]

Nope, good log. Some logs have far to much BS. Personally I just want the facts. Bloodwork is not something you see very often. From what I hear Epi will affect lipids as do most other PH's.

actscipro

Awards
good log!. in for bloodwork after a pulse cycle...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested to see the bloodwork. Hope u keep ur gains.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully I'll hear back from the Doc on Monday. Can't believe he's taking over 2 weeks to even review the bloodwork results!

BigNickp

Awards
Milas - great log, appreciate it. I have to reread it so i don't ask any redundant questions

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, got the bloodwork results over the phone. The actual is in the mail.

Keep in mind these were taken at day 40 before starting PCT, on an off day.

Test: 181 ng/dl (should be around 600)
Sorry, no FSH or LH numbers.

HDL: 26 (should be in the mid 40's)
LDL: 105 (normal, could be little lower)

AST: 21 (average around 40's)
ALT: 43 (average around 40's)

BP: 121/80 (normal)

Seems to me my HDL took a hit, everything else stayed the same, and my Test levels definitely fell on the lower end. I'm not sure if this implies I was getting shut down, but pretty low level!

Certainly not the "bounce" people talk about going to higher test levels, much the opposite. I was using CL Blue Up on off days and 6-bromo, but still didn't do much for me obviously. Not shut down completely, so it seems like it at least partially validates the claims?

Overall I enjoyed the cycle, but I think I'll stick to straight cycles and PCT. This way it removes the guess work, and probably better gains.

What do you think of these results?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got some recycle on sale at nutra and was gonna run it for my epi pulse. Maybe I should run a teat booster with it too?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got some recycle on sale at nutra and was gonna run it for my epi pulse. Maybe I should run a teat booster with it too?
I'm running ReCycle for my PCT. So far it seems to be going alright, holding onto strength gains and all. T seems to be bouncing back, but will try to get bloodwork at end of PCT to check in on it.

As far as I know, recycle is a T booster...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running ReCycle for my PCT. So far it seems to be going alright, holding onto strength gains and all. T seems to be bouncing back, but will try to get bloodwork at end of PCT to check in on it.

As far as I know, recycle is a T booster...
my plans were to pulse epi with 6bromo on off days (or just dhea on off days) and run recycle for pct, but since u said ur test was a little low I was thinking of maybe takin some sort of test booster with it. Maybe like divanex or something. Not sure if a serm is even needed for a epi pulse as most logs i've seen. Haven't ran it. I actually was subbed in one who ran recycle for pct solo and dd fine that's why I picked it up.

Let us kno if u do more bloodwork and what the results are

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
you keep all 6 lbs so far ? your in week 3 of pct right?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you keep all 6 lbs so far ? your in week 3 of pct right?
I've kept weight and majority of strength despite moving and holidays :). Some lifts I continued to gain strength in PCT, but have leveled off since. Very minimal losses to speak of.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I've kept weight and majority of strength despite moving and holidays :). Some lifts I continued to gain strength in PCT, but have leveled off since. Very minimal losses to speak of.
very nice man! gratz on a very successful run