Epi/1/4 andro cycle first time got some questions

Owens23

Awards
Alright so I'm gonna run a epi/1/4 cycle and got some questions. I'm currently cutting but gonna start bulking when I start this cycle in a few weeks currently take controlled labs multi and fish oil daily and pes protein shakes once or twice a day with a scoop of creatine post workout also take pre jym or transparent labs pre workout is all that fine to take while on cycle? And what kind of cycle support should I run? The dosing will look like this if it's wrong please let me know

1 andro (Sparta the 1) 345mg daily dosed at 6am 3pm 10pm
4 andro (Sparta 4 glory)345mg daily dosed at 6am 3pm 10pm
Epi (OL sup3r epi elite) 1000mg daily not sure when to dose this one
Pct Oct test booster & Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 also need help when dosage should be on Clomid.
Gonna run the cycle for 60 days anything else I need to add this will be my first cycle so just wanting to get everything lined out before I start.

EDIT
I also forgot to add I work out around 330-4 right after work and dosing times might be pushed back a couple hours on weekends but would still be same time frame between pills if that matters

Brenwad

Awards
Prepare to have blood pressure through the roof.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright so I'm gonna run a epi/1/4 cycle and got some questions. I'm currently cutting but gonna start bulking when I start this cycle in a few weeks currently take controlled labs multi and fish oil daily and pes protein shakes once or twice a day with a scoop of creatine post workout also take pre jym or transparent labs pre workout is all that fine to take while on cycle? And what kind of cycle support should I run? The dosing will look like this if it's wrong please let me know

1 andro (Sparta the 1) 345mg daily dosed at 6am 3pm 10pm
4 andro (Sparta 4 glory)345mg daily dosed at 6am 3pm 10pm
Epi (OL sup3r epi elite) 1000mg daily not sure when to dose this one
Pct Oct test booster & Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 also need help when dosage should be on Clomid.
Gonna run the cycle for 60 days anything else I need to add this will be my first cycle so just wanting to get everything lined out before I start.

EDIT
I also forgot to add I work out around 330-4 right after work and dosing times might be pushed back a couple hours on weekends but would still be same time frame between pills if that matters
First thing bro, it’s nice to see a first cycle layout that has clearly been well planned and researched.

What you are planning was my first cycle and basically the same doses. You’ll have a great time.

To answer your questions:

- yes you can keep taking all normal supps. Personally I dosed the epiandro mostly pre workout and didn’t bother with my normal pwo (just the feeling of being ‘on’ will be enough to make you hit it hard in the gym anyway). I split epiandro, 300 First thing before my morning run, 600 pwo, 200 in the evening, would have dosed the evening lot pwo as well but was an all in one I was using).

- my bp increased a little but I added in some extra Hawthorne berry which brought it down. I would suggest an all in one cycle support (I used CEL cycle assist) just to cover your bases, not essential but definitely preferential imo.

You could drop clomid to 25 in the second week (or even the first week) of pct to be honest. I did 50/25/25/12.5. Some people get emotional at 50 and studies show 25 is effective but it’s no major point.

Like I say, congrats on planning a proper first cycle, let us know how you get on

Owens23

Awards
First thing bro, it’s nice to see a first cycle layout that has clearly been well planned and researched.

What you are planning was my first cycle and basically the same doses. You’ll have a great time.

To answer your questions:

- yes you can keep taking all normal supps. Personally I dosed the epiandro mostly pre workout and didn’t bother with my normal pwo (just the feeling of being ‘on’ will be enough to make you hit it hard in the gym anyway). I split epiandro, 300 First thing before my morning run, 600 pwo, 200 in the evening, would have dosed the evening lot pwo as well but was an all in one I was using).

- my bp increased a little but I added in some extra Hawthorne berry which brought it down. I would suggest an all in one cycle support (I used CEL cycle assist) just to cover your bases, not essential but definitely preferential imo.

You could drop clomid to 25 in the second week (or even the first week) of pct to be honest. I did 50/25/25/12.5. Some people get emotional at 50 and studies show 25 is effective but it’s no major point.

Like I say, congrats on planning a proper first cycle, let us know how you get on
My epi is 250mg pills so do you think i should do 500 pre workout around 330 during the week then 500 at night or would it need to be spread out more. Should I dose my Clomid all at once does it matter what time of day?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My epi is 250mg pills so do you think i should do 500 pre workout around 330 during the week then 500 at night or would it need to be spread out more. Should I dose my Clomid all at once does it matter what time of day?
Half life is pretty long on clomid so just take once a day.

To be honest you don’t need to split the dosing for the Andros into 3, twice a day is ok but three times is slightly better as half life is around 8 hours I believe.

Some people struggle to sleep if Epiandro is dosed at night/evening so most prefer to take all/the majority earlier in the day

Owens23

Awards
Half life is pretty long on clomid so just take once a day.

To be honest you don’t need to split the dosing for the Andros into 3, twice a day is ok but three times is slightly better as half life is around 8 hours I believe.

Some people struggle to sleep if Epiandro is dosed at night/evening so most prefer to take all/the majority earlier in the day
I may do 500 epi as soon as I wake then 500 preworkout then

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people might get a rise in BP from the 4 andro and epiandro high dosage. I've done almost this exact same thing and had zero issues and even without a serm in pct, I bounced back too fast to need it. Not recommended just perspective.

500 epi in the morning and 500 PWO is perfect.

Owens23

Awards
Think I'll need an al on hand for this cycle? And could anyone pm a good pharma grade source for Clomid and al I've found some but not sure which ones are legit

slk28

Awards
I been on epiandro and it will shoot your blood pressure through the roof unless u lower the doage and follow a high fat diet with cycle support. Some doctors report test levels coming back on their patients but not libido with with serms.

Owens23

Awards
Im gonna start epi out at 750 for the first week dosed 250 as soon as I wake and then 500 pre workout and im taking cel cycle assist I actually just started my cycle this morning so will see how it goes got Clomid for pct

Owens23

Awards
I been on epiandro and it will shoot your blood pressure through the roof unless u lower the doage and follow a high fat diet with cycle support. Some doctors report test levels coming back on their patients but not libido with with serms.
Ill be bulking this cycle so fat wont be very low but what do you consider a high fat diet

slk28

Awards
Fish oils, salmon tails, inclusion of animal fats with meats, eggs, avocados vitamin e (should be included with cycle support) honestly with epi 200 - 300mg should be max dosage. I think u need to run a test base with it as well maybe the 1 andro covers that. All up dude were talking about some serious hpta bashing so just rethink it before you proceed. I honestly never felt fully recovered after epi even though my endo disagrees because i took a otc pct. Got enclomiphene citrate on order ill see how that goes.

Owens23

Awards
Fish oils, salmon tails, inclusion of animal fats with meats, eggs, avocados vitamin e (should be included with cycle support) honestly with epi 200 - 300mg should be max dosage. I think u need to run a test base with it as well maybe the 1 andro covers that. All up dude were talking about some serious hpta bashing so just rethink it before you proceed. I honestly never felt fully recovered after epi even though my endo disagrees because i took a otc pct. Got enclomiphene citrate on order ill see how that goes.
Im running my epi with 1 andro at 345 and 4 andro at 345

Owens23

Awards
Everything i could find said it was a waste to run epi that low so idk ill see how it goes I got blood work a couple months ago so ill check everything again after pct