Ep1c Unleashed and Follidrone 2.0

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Follidrone 2.0 right now having really good results. About to be done in about 6 days I was reading about epic unleashed seems like it's gotten much better reception with The new absorption formula. I've already had really good results from Follidrone but it has other things besides epicathechin in it and is a proprietary blend so don't really know if the effects are mostly from the epi or something else in Follidrone. Has anyone ran them both together? Do you prefer Folli or epic unleashed if u prefer one is there a noticeable difference that u can feel or see in ur training? Thanks

CJNator

Awards
I've ran them separately, different workout types though. Id definitely recommend both, maybe more towards FD2 because of the added ingredients but both are good when it comes to helping get results.

CJNator

Awards
I have a review on Fd2 if you want to check it out, I don't recall too much on that run.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I liked FD2 better mostly because of the EC..both are great products though..

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have ran Folidrone 1.0, 2.0 and Ep1c, but not Ep1c unleashed. However, I can say that Folidrone 2.0 is much better (absorption / other ingredient effects) than Folidrone 1.0 / Ep1c. Without getting OL angry, I think you would find after running both that Folidrone 2.0 would be preferable to Ep1c unleashed for overall results. And I have not heard of any threads comparing both or anyone who ran both separately.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What "results" has anyone seen after taking either product? I started Ep1c Unleashed a few days ago. So I'm curious as to what I should expect.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id run 8 weeks of the fd2 youre just starting to get to the good part!

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Id run 8 weeks of the fd2 youre just starting to get to the good part!
Yeah that's what I hear. Only got 1 bottle and can't get a 2nd one unfortunately. Will run it next time for 8-12 weeks and maybe through a pump of epic td in there