Magnitropin vs Ep1c Unleashed vs Follidrone

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Who do you guys feel like is top dog between these three supplements? I know Mag is more than just an Epi product - so when rating you can rate as an epi product and also rate as the entire product itself.

My goals are strength and body composition (cutting 1 more month then lean bulk)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As and Epi product
1)Ep1c Unleashed- 10
2)Follidrone- 8
3)Magnitropin- 5 It has Epi in it but it isn't what makes the product great

As a whole product
1)Magnitropin- 9.5
2)Ep1c Unleashed- 9
3)Follidrone- 7

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
As and Epi product
1)Ep1c Unleashed- 10
2)Follidrone- 8

As a whole product
1)Magnitropin- 9.5
2)Ep1c Unleashed- 9
3)Follidrone- 7
Wow that's a high rating for Mag. If it's not very good as an Epi product what made you like it so much?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As and Epi product
1)Ep1c Unleashed- 10
2)Follidrone- 8

As a whole product
1)Magnitropin- 9.5
2)Ep1c Unleashed- 9
3)Follidrone- 7
I'd agree with this. I like follidrone and ep1c unleashed a lot! I also like anafuse and epi 2.0 as an epi product.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah - I did some poking around and it seems as if Ep1c Unleashed is far more valuable and focused on its goals than Mag - and if anything it seems as though the difference and results seems similar to epi non/responders - so better off to just go with Ep1c unleashed and basque in the glory of almighty gainzzz.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's a high rating for Mag. If it's not very good as an Epi product what made you like it so much?
Well Epi wasn't the focus of Magnitropin, but it had a bunch of potent ingredients. Cistanche, Paedaria (sp?), and Epi.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well Epi wasn't the focus of Magnitropin, but it had a bunch of potent ingredients. Cistanche, Paedaria (sp?), and Epi.
Agreed - but it didn't seem like people were getting much out of it aside from the endurance - some people got one hell of an appetite, but reading the reviews on here - some people got a good amount of endurance, others didn't, and I don't really care about libido and appetite, I've got some alphamax and PA so thats all covered - plus - I'm a growing 25 year old man. So like - whamo - my dick is a boss.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed - but it didn't seem like people were getting much out of it aside from the endurance - some people got one hell of an appetite, but reading the reviews on here - some people got a good amount of endurance, others didn't, and I don't really care about libido and appetite, I've got some alphamax and PA so thats all covered - plus - I'm a growing 25 year old man. So like - whamo - my dick is a boss.
The ingredients had nutrient partitioning properties similar to Anabeta, so you could slam down carbs too without as many negative effects. I logged it and I liked it. Gave me lean gains even though my diet wasn't as strict.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I liked mag because of the appetite and endurance aspects. That's why it's a 9.5 for me because it produce on the aspects I was looking for. As for size and strength Ep1c unleashed is better than all the aforementioned

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You guys are making my life hard. I'm getting mixed messages.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm partial to Ep1c of course. But that is mainly due to the enhanced absorption technology.

I've used Foli and it was "eh/ok." Also used EpiPlex and I liked it at 3 caps per day.

My absolute favorite is combining Epic TD 1 pump, with 1-2 caps Epic UL. World of difference.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm partial to Ep1c of course. But that is mainly due to the enhanced absorption technology.

I've used Foli and it was "eh/ok." Also used EpiPlex and I liked it at 3 caps per day.

My absolute favorite is combining Epic TD 1 pump, with 1-2 caps Epic UL. World of difference.
Yeah I may try that soon. Driven2Lift is making me think magnotropin.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I may try that soon. Driven2Lift is making me think magnotropin.
Lol solely on my personal experience I do choose it.
You could always add 1 cap of a -epi product to your dose to get it all, as well.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I second Driven2lift 's idea. Get Magnitropin and dose half ep1c unleashed

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Im loving the epic unleashed. Im logging it in a stack with olympus labs laxogenin. Great combo, seeing small gains in a cal deficit. Follidrone is great too. Idk which is better, ive never used them under the same dieting protocol. When i used follidrone i was bulking and strength went up quick, now im cutting and strength is slowlycreeping up. Both are great products.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked magnitropin over follidrone from a body comp stand point, they were pretty similar with endurance. Got some epic unleashed waiting for me when I get outta this cast!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who do you guys feel like is top dog between these three supplements? I know Mag is more than just an Epi product - so when rating you can rate as an epi product and also rate as the entire product itself.

My goals are strength and body composition (cutting 1 more month then lean bulk)
Ep1c Unleashed and Follidrone provide far better endurance and strength.

Magnitropin was a bit of a disappointment for me. I didn't have any boost in endurance or strength. It did provide increased appetite and muscle fullness though.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ep1c Unleashed and Follidrone provide far better endurance and strength.

Magnitropin was a bit of a disappointment for me. I didn't have any boost in endurance or strength. It did provide increased appetite and muscle fullness though.
Hmm. Perhaps adding 2 epic to the regular mag dosage may be necessary. Like regular mag dose + 2 epic caps Preworkout. Might give that a swing.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I liked magnitropin over follidrone from a body comp stand point, they were pretty similar with endurance. Got some epic unleashed waiting for me when I get outta this cast!
Good luck bro. Injuries are a bitch. Eat and sleep my friend.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. Perhaps adding 2 epic to the regular mag dosage may be necessary. Like regular mag dose + 2 epic caps Preworkout. Might give that a swing.
Or even just adding 1 cap of epi to the standard Mag dose may make it complete.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the others, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Ep1c Unleashed. I started it as a sponsored supp, but bought more & continued it. I've been on it for about 10 weeks now. My strength, endurance, stamina, & recovery all improved while I was eating in a decent deficit & leaning out. It is a staple for hubby during PCT as well. I'd stay on it longer, but am about to start a cycle where it just won't be as necessary.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I haven't tried the others, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Ep1c Unleashed. I started it as a sponsored supp, but bought more & continued it. I've been on it for about 10 weeks now. My strength, endurance, stamina, & recovery all improved while I was eating in a decent deficit & leaning out. It is a staple for hubby during PCT as well. I'd stay on it longer, but am about to start a cycle where it just won't be as necessary.
Yah that was the one thing I was excited for - with ep1c you don't need downtime. You can always take it and it's always amazing. So I'm gonna be stocking up I think. Plus Olympus labs saved my butt when I lost 2 bottles to Canadian customs and is replacing them for me which is amazing.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Yah that was the one thing I was excited for - with ep1c you don't need downtime. You can always take it and it's always amazing. So I'm gonna be stocking up I think. Plus Olympus labs saved my butt when I lost 2 bottles to Canadian customs and is replacing them for me which is amazing.
They are very good about stuff like that!!