Magnitropin or Ep1c Unleashed?

pjunior33

Awards
Looking to stack either Magnitropin or Ep1c unleashed with ArA -- which one would be a better stack?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ep1c Unleashed is solid I got to test both versions and you cant go wrong with Xgels for your ARA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've been wanting to try magnitropin forever, although if mcCrew says epic unleashed is solid i believe it....in other words i guess you won't go wrong with either---hell maybe even both?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well my boy tygatyga is a Myokem athlete and I have seen him praising that product so I have no doubt that either one is going to be legit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Or you could go with Competitive Edge Labs new (-) epi product Epi Plex

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are solid products but here is something interesting posted by thescience

follow up: having been off magnitropin since i think the 29th, i have noticed i lost the pump effect despite having remained on the aforementioned creatine; this is all the indication i need to know that magnitropin and not the creatine was responsible for the effect. my thighs were pressing against my pants when on magnitropin, and this effect dissappeared after being off of it. the benefit had increased gradually and was hard to really detect until i lost it, and there is indication it may have continued to improve had i taken magnitropin longer.

with regards to the strength increases, i did start an (-)- epi product designed to get around absorption issues and found that i retained much of my increased strength, lost some in some areas, and improved in other areas. this indicates to me that there is strength increase due to the action of the herbs independantly of the (-) epi. i will be interested in running more ,if i can get a good deal on it, along with the (-)-epi product im getting good results from for further observation in this area
I suspect the benefits i got are from everything BUT the epi. I say that because im on the olympus epi with the advanced delivery method. Im experiencig a different array of benefits, which indicates to me that i wasnt reponding to the epi in the formula (im an epi nonresponder unless it has a delivery method past my limitations). Needless to say, im looking forward to verifying this in the cycle ahead
With that being said OP the feedback thus far on EP1C Unleashed is absolutely phenomenal! A lot of retailers will be running insane sales on it as well periodically