ep1c, follidrone or myosynergy

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
so just like title said ive been away from the forums a long time and not current on new natural stuff out there aside from laxogenin and ecdysterone wich i use pretty much year round. So just like title said whats everyones thoughts and experiences? would stacking myosynergy with follidrone be good idea since myo doesnt have full dose epi?

thanks in advance will rep anyone who replies

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
laxogenin feedback?
Its an amazing product IMO one of the most beneficial natural supplements out there. Has a ton of benefits aside from increasing protein synthesis but even that in itself is a huge one. On some other forums theres a lot of reviews laxogenin products namely XCELs Natural Strength wich I use year round

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Its an amazing product IMO one of the most beneficial natural supplements out there. Has a ton of benefits aside from increasing protein synthesis but even that in itself is a huge one. On some other forums theres a lot of reviews laxogenin products namely XCELs Natural Strength wich I use year round
Grazie bro ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myosynergy, has a bunch of other good stuff in there.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Myosynergy, has a bunch of other good stuff in there.
right but you don't get the full dose of EPI. So I should probably stack it to get max benefits? I don't mind spending the money this stuff Is all cheap enough anyway

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right but you don't get the full dose of EPI. So I should probably stack it to get max benefits? I don't mind spending the money this stuff Is all cheap enough anyway
Do we honestly know what proper (-)epi dosing is to begin with? Like, really?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Different extract % I believe. I'd go with Myosynergy as well.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Do we honestly know what proper (-)epi dosing is to begin with? Like, really?
i have no idea i dont use many supplements thats why i was asking

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i like evomuse as a company i used their dry rub and dryuretix for shows multiple times

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have no idea i dont use many supplements thats why i was asking
I wasn't asking, it was rhetorical. The point I was implying is that there really isn't an established dosing.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think folli is cheap? You must make more money than I do, haha.

But honestly, if you're mainly concerned with the epicatechin dose, just grab folli or ep1c.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so just like title said ive been away from the forums a long time and not current on new natural stuff out there aside from laxogenin and ecdysterone wich i use pretty much year round. So just like title said whats everyones thoughts and experiences? would stacking myosynergy with follidrone be good idea since myo doesnt have full dose epi?

I suggest you try an epi product 1st before you stack it with myosynergy.This is so you can see how it treats you on its own.I have used 2 different epi products but I have not used my Follidrone yet.The thing I noticed most was an increase in endurance with my accesory lifts.

Have you read the reviews?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/252392-ep1c-60-caps.html

Also if you want to check it out here is my log for follidrex.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I suggest you try an epi product 1st before you stack it with myosynergy.This is so you can see how it treats you on its own.I have used 2 different epi products but I have not used my Follidrone yet.The thing I noticed most was an increase in endurance with my accesory lifts.

Have you read the reviews?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/252392-ep1c-60-caps.html

Also if you want to check it out here is my log for follidrex.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html
im familiar with everything in myo synergy aside from epi and thank you for links quite helpfull
Like i said earlier i dont use much for natural stuff so im not looking for anything mindblowing just want to keep scales tipped to protein synthesis and anabolism.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You think folli is cheap? You must make more money than I do, haha.

But honestly, if you're mainly concerned with the epicatechin dose, just grab folli or ep1c.
no i dont make much i own a personal training company bossbody.net but 50-100 for a months worth of product is cheap IMO

Touey

Touey

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
have you used other lax. products as well and found this to be superior
yes ive used a couple this is superior imo. No prop blend 60count pretty high dosed 70mg loxogenin per cap. Also has 70mg ecdysterone per cap some 7-keto plus some other stuff. Its a very good natural product or even if on gear it is good to enhance your cycle.

So its more then just a laxogenin product i think the combo lax and ecdy is what makes it so effective both have some great benefits not only on paper but hands on experience confirms a lot of the benefits

Touey

Touey

Awards
yes ive used a couple this is superior imo. No prop blend 60count pretty high dosed 70mg loxogenin per cap. Also has 70mg ecdysterone per cap some 7-keto plus some other stuff. Its a very good natural product or even if on gear it is good to enhance your cycle.

So its more then just a laxogenin product i think the combo lax and ecdy is what makes it so effective both have some great benefits not only on paper but hands on experience confirms a lot of the benefits
I see I've tried a couple brands & yet to try Most Wanted by Iron Forged with 125mg of lax. and 225mg of ecdy per cap. nice dosages comparatively speaking ... this may be a better option for you as well no

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I see I've tried a couple brands & yet to try Most Wanted by Iron Forged with 125mg of lax. and 225mg of ecdy per cap. nice dosages comparatively speaking ... this may be a better option for you as well no
it may be worth a shot for some but im sponsored by Xcel so paying for a product when i can get very similar one free its not really worth it. I can just take 3 caps a day of Xcels and get more Lax same ecdy if i wanted too. Plus i know xcels products are all high quality (not that iron forged isnt) just knowing that though makes me think there wouldnt be any benefit to me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it may be worth a shot for some but im sponsored by Xcel so paying for a product when i can get very similar one free its not really worth it. I can just take 3 caps a day of Xcels and get more Lax same ecdy if i wanted too. Plus i know xcels products are all high quality (not that iron forged isnt) just knowing that though makes me think there wouldnt be any benefit to me
So what is your laxo and ecdy source?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattys4 have you looked at Myokems magnitropin? Very solid -(-)epi product

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4 have you used ArA before?Follidrone with ArA is a great natty stack.Maybe add some PA.
whats PA?

im not really looking for a stack just something to help keep me moving forward while I cruise and get bloods done.

ostarine
laxo and ecdy
then something from this thread

I really only use EAAs, branched cyclic dextrin/vitargo and peptopro for natural stuff preworkouts and staples aside so these new products im out of the loop I hear ARA a lot don't know many people personally (outside of forums) that use it so I haven't bothered.

Thanks for all the help everyone

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA is phosphatidic acid.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats PA?

im not really looking for a stack just something to help keep me moving forward while I cruise and get bloods done.

ostarine
laxo and ecdy
then something from this thread

I really only use EAAs, branched cyclic dextrin/vitargo and peptopro for natural stuff preworkouts and staples aside so these new products im out of the loop I hear ARA a lot don't know many people personally (outside of forums) that use it so I haven't bothered.

Thanks for all the help everyone
I feel like ostarine and you'll be good to go cruising. You get the laxo and ecdy for free anyway so just keep taking that with the ostarine.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I feel like ostarine and you'll be good to go cruising. You get the laxo and ecdy for free anyway so just keep taking that with the ostarine.
thats what im taking now weight holding stable at 245 but getting leaner i had to cut back cals to 4100-4700 (legday) i broke past 250 and was quite uncomfortable dropped to 240ish now back up steady 245 wich id like to maintain while slwly getting leaner im way high bf then im used to then after bloods start blasting for next years comp season here i am 245

Attachments

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what im taking now weight holding stable at 245 but getting leaner i had to cut back cals to 4100-4700 (legday) i broke past 250 and was quite uncomfortable dropped to 240ish now back up steady 245 wich id like to maintain while slwly getting leaner im way high bf then im used to then after bloods start blasting for next years comp season here i am 245
Yeah, you should be good with what you're doing now. Adding in other things I really don't see them really doing much on top of what you're currently running.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
my point being im not a lil guy it may take quite a bit more to maintain this size as i know for damn sure it wasnt easy to get here so coming off gear down to trt levels is scary

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ArA is my top supplement.... Can't wait until I have some extra cash to buy some.

Guaranteed benefits.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Myosynergy for sure. I noticed jack with epicatechin. Add a little bulk forskolin 95 with your myosynergy and you will be good to go

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Myosynergy for sure. I noticed jack with epicatechin. Add a little bulk forskolin 95 with your myosynergy and you will be good to go
like i said im used to horomonal products so im not expecting anything crazy just looking to keep most of my size while i cruise and get bloodwork.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote is for MyoSynergy. Even while on-cycle, I noticed substantial increases in work capacity and some extra strength gains.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
My vote is for MyoSynergy. Even while on-cycle, I noticed substantial increases in work capacity and some extra strength gains.
think im sold on myosynergy i have had good results in the past with them, and youve always had solid advice in the past if i recall correctly. maybe ill pull trigger today when i get home grab that and new preworkout something ive never used ill have to check see whats popular nowadays

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I say you cant really go wrong with any of these products. And the fact that you will be adding it to your ecdy and laxo it will be an impressive natty stack for you. As I felt Follidrone + DermaStr3ngth stacked beautifully together.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My summer will probably be 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin followed by some time off, and then another 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin. If people say it's okay to run PA for long periods of time, I'm going to give that a try as well.

To me, it's hard to beat something like ArA and forskolin. I'm already fairly lean, so that may have something to do with it, but I swear if I only did push ups for workouts I would still look better after 8 weeks if I was on ArA and forskolin. I say that facetiously, but you get the idea. Good training + good diet and those supplements ALWAYS impress.

On ArA alone, even though I don't diet to try and bulk up, I always gain a bit of weight, and I always end up looking visibly leaner. Forskolin is just a cherry on top. I love the fullness you get while on ArA. Does anybody know if that's caused by increased glycogen retention? I would assume that's the case.

I always do 1.5g ArA (6 pills) pre-workout on workout days only. So that's 33 workouts if you get two bottles. To me this is easily the best way if you're working with only two bottles.

I have to say, an ideal stack would be Anabeta Elite + ArA + Forskolin 95.... Because I believe there is 50mg forskolin in a dose of ABE (right?). So with extra forskolin on hand you could do 75-100mg daily. I've never done this exact stack, but I know many have.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
My summer will probably be 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin followed by some time off, and then another 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin. If people say it's okay to run PA for long periods of time, I'm going to give that a try as well. To me, it's hard to beat something like ArA and forskolin. I'm already fairly lean, so that may have something to do with it, but I swear if I only did push ups for workouts I would still look better after 8 weeks if I was on ArA and forskolin. I say that facetiously, but you get the idea. Good training + good diet and those supplements ALWAYS impress. On ArA alone, even though I don't diet to try and bulk up, I always gain a bit of weight, and I always end up looking visibly leaner. Forskolin is just a cherry on top. I love the fullness you get while on ArA. Does anybody know if that's caused by increased glycogen retention? I would assume that's the case. I always do 1.5g ArA (6 pills) pre-workout on workout days only. So that's 33 workouts if you get two bottles. To me this is easily the best way if you're working with only two bottles. I have to say, an ideal stack would be Anabeta Elite + ArA + Forskolin 95.... Because I believe there is 50mg forskolin in a dose of ABE (right?). So with extra forskolin on hand you could do 75-100mg daily. I've never done this exact stack, but I know many have.
Do you get any sides from the ARA? It's the only natty product I haven't tried yet. I read a report saying hair loss would be possible from the inflammation. I don't see how though since the inflammation is directed to the muscle, right?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
My summer will probably be 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin followed by some time off, and then another 8 weeks of ArA + Forskolin. If people say it's okay to run PA for long periods of time, I'm going to give that a try as well.

To me, it's hard to beat something like ArA and forskolin. I'm already fairly lean, so that may have something to do with it, but I swear if I only did push ups for workouts I would still look better after 8 weeks if I was on ArA and forskolin. I say that facetiously, but you get the idea. Good training + good diet and those supplements ALWAYS impress.

On ArA alone, even though I don't diet to try and bulk up, I always gain a bit of weight, and I always end up looking visibly leaner. Forskolin is just a cherry on top. I love the fullness you get while on ArA. Does anybody know if that's caused by increased glycogen retention? I would assume that's the case.

I always do 1.5g ArA (6 pills) pre-workout on workout days only. So that's 33 workouts if you get two bottles. To me this is easily the best way if you're working with only two bottles.

I have to say, an ideal stack would be Anabeta Elite + ArA + Forskolin 95.... Because I believe there is 50mg forskolin in a dose of ABE (right?). So with extra forskolin on hand you could do 75-100mg daily. I've never done this exact stack, but I know many have.
I will soon start my 8 weeks of ARA + ABE :)

I have already tried 2 times, and I loved it.

Out of curiosity,
forskolin how much do you use?

I've used this summer Alphamine + Nolvadren XT + F95% (100mg),
incredible stack on a low-calorie diet.

I also use 2 bottles of ARA 1,6gr only prework,
I think it's the ideal dosage.

Like you,I too would like to use in the future, ARA + ABE + F95%.

ABE I think has 25mg of forskolin, but maybe I'm wrong, I do not know.

In 15 days the beginning of the ARA + ABE + AP: D
Let's see what known with the addition of PA.

Ciao! :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you get any sides from the ARA? It's the only natty product I haven't tried yet. I read a report saying hair loss would be possible from the inflammation. I don't see how though since the inflammation is directed to the muscle, right?
I haven't experienced and marked negative side effects. I have knee problems and ArA has never seemed to exacerbate them.

ArA is safe enough to at least try. Start with a lower dose. Or start and full dose and just ease back or stop if any problems arise.

You should try it. It's my favorite supplement ever. I actually liked X-Factor Advance better than ArA by itself.

lehn20

Awards
Im running XFactor+Mass550+ Forskolin 95+King right now. 2 weeks in to my 8 weeks......Ran Folli alone for 2x8 weeks and had good strength gains. Maybe I will add it to my current stack

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ordered myosynergy

cruise stack will be

ostarine
laxogenin, ecdy, 7-keto (xcels naturalstrength M1)
myosynergy

always vitargo and EAAs or peptopro.
looking to maintain over 240 under 12%bf

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ordered myosynergy

cruise stack will be

ostarine
laxogenin, ecdy, 7-keto (xcels naturalstrength M1)
myosynergy

always vitargo and EAAs or peptopro.
looking to maintain over 240 under 12%bf
That definitely looks nice to me!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I've only used follidrone and that was great..
Gonna get some myosynergy to try out soon. Shoulder is about healed up so I can get to lifting again.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

what flrskolin product are you using typically?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be taking most wanted in January. Debating if I should stack with ep1c... Not sure it did much for me after 8 weeks.