Ep15tane Perfect Stack Olympus Stack Log

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Just a little bit of an update. Monday will be the finish of 20mg nolva and on to 10mg. I feel like I have kept what small gains I got. The most promising thing is I do believe my chest has gotten better (less gyno.fatty), I'm excited about that (it might just be me). I will post pictures at the end. My weight seems to stay around 210. Still sticking to strongman training ( busted a Sumo D.L PR yesterday 455lbs). I feel pretty good, sex drive is normal and so is my energy.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! Your cycle was pretty short, you can jump on again in no time if you want :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it has been a successful PCT so far.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yea I'm going to hit it again later on, hopefully a full cycle.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Quick update. This is kind of weird but im seeing gains on pct?! I broke 2 p.rs today. 215 strixt press and 315 bench ( got it twice). Im not mad about it lol.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Quick update. This is kind of weird but im seeing gains on pct?! I broke 2 p.rs today. 215 strixt press and 315 bench ( got it twice). Im not mad about it lol.
Awesome!

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I think your strengh gain are still here after the cycle , and sometiems you can even gain more strengh during PCT

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you using the SUP3R PCT as part of your pct protocol?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you using the SUP3R PCT as part of your pct protocol?
He sure is.

"PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/day days 1-19, 3/day days 20-26, 2/day days 27-33 and 1/day days 34-40"

Should be doing the trick and freeing up a good amount of bound Test plus stimulating more being released.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
All the main sups are Olympus labs. (PCT, On Cycle Support and Epi).
I was pretty jacked when I realized I was still gaining strength. I guess it will plateau eventually. Not to mention I only did a 3 week Epi Cycle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah strength increases is expected even on pct ;)

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
All the main sups are Olympus labs. (PCT, On Cycle Support and Epi).
I was pretty jacked when I realized I was still gaining strength. I guess it will plateau eventually. Not to mention I only did a 3 week Epi Cycle.
3 week only? how much weight did you gain? i'm gonna do the same epi cycle with same PCT and cycle supp soon , but for 6 weeks

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Maybe around 3lbs. I feel more "solid" and felt like I have lost some BF. I mean I don't have the most clean diet really (semi clean no McDonald or nothing haha) I eat like a strongman aka everything.
This may sound crazy but I broke another P.R yesterday. 405lb squat on a 12" box. With that being said I believe I lost one of my testicles in the squat rack. It was rough but I got it so I am happy.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Maybe around 3lbs. I feel more "solid" and felt like I have lost some BF. I mean I don't have the most clean diet really (semi clean no McDonald or nothing haha) I eat like a strongman aka everything.
This may sound crazy but I broke another P.R yesterday. 405lb squat on a 12" box. With that being said I believe I lost one of my testicles in the squat rack. It was rough but I got it so I am happy.
ok , but 3lbs for 3 week of Epi for first cycle doesnt seem much

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
It might have been more. My weight fluctuated. 3lbs seemed to be a average.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
It might have been more. My weight fluctuated. 3lbs seemed to be a average.
Probably lost fat and gained muscle at the same time which is offsetting the total weight gain.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
BOOM
Busted another P.R yesterday. 525 dead lift. I'm pretty stoked. I did 495 like cake and figured what the hell ill break 4 P.R this week. So I went for it and got it on my 2nd try. 1st try I didn't set up right and didn't get it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM
Busted another P.R yesterday. 525 dead lift. I'm pretty stoked. I did 495 like cake and figured what the hell ill break 4 P.R this week. So I went for it and got it on my 2nd try. 1st try I didn't set up right and didn't get it.
Awesome!!!