EP15TANE Perfect Cycle by Olympus Labs

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Been training for years natty and want to try a PH. From what I understand, EPI is a good starter PH.

+1 bottle of EP15TANE
+1 bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
+1 bottle of SUP3R PCT
Week 1-4:
EP15TANE: Take 4 capsules daily with or without meals.
AR1MACARE PRO: Take 4 Capsules daily with or without meals.
Week 4-8:
SUP3R PCT: Take 4 capsules daily with or without meals.

What do you think of this stack?
Should I add anything to this?
Is SUP3R enough for PCT?
What about adding DAA during PCT?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a.) you'll need a serm with the SUP3R PCT
b.) I'd use the EPI for 6 weeks @ 30/45/45/45/45/45
c.) Grab another bottle of AR1MACARE Pro

stann123

stann123

Awards
Been training for years natty and want to try a PH. From what I understand, EPI is a good starter PH.

+1 bottle of EP15TANE
+1 bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
+1 bottle of SUP3R PCT
Week 1-4:
EP15TANE: Take 4 capsules daily with or without meals.
AR1MACARE PRO: Take 4 Capsules daily with or without meals.
Week 4-8:
SUP3R PCT: Take 4 capsules daily with or without meals.

What do you think of this stack?
Should I add anything to this?
Is SUP3R enough for PCT?
What about adding DAA during PCT?
You should add daa its super cheap, and get a serm

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
a.) you'll need a serm with the SUP3R PCT
b.) I'd use the EPI for 6 weeks @ 30/45/45/45/45/45
c.) Grab another bottle of AR1MACARE Pro
[/QUOTE]

a.) How does Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 sound?
b.) Thanks for the input.
c.) For use only for the additional 2 weeks on cycle, right?
And is it necessary or more effective to add DAA or something like ABE during PCT?

stann123

stann123

Awards
And is it necessary or more effective to add DAA or something like ABE during PCT?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean APE? if so daa would be better

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
And is it necessary or more effective to add DAA or something like ABE during PCT?
Do you mean APE? if so daa would be better[/QUOTE]

I meant Antabeta Elite (ABE). I have it and some DAA kicking around...

stann123

stann123

Awards
Do you mean APE? if so daa would be better
I meant Antabeta Elite (ABE). I have it and some DAA kicking around...[/QUOTE]

I don't think its necessary but you could, daa forsure though

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't run any type of PH/PS/DS for years and years, but why would you want Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione(Erase) on cycle?. I mean particularly with Epistane--Seems like it would be counter-productive and cause more joint issues.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I haven't run any type of PH/PS/DS for years and years, but why would you want Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione(Erase) on cycle?. I mean particularly with Epistane--Seems like it would be counter-productive and cause more joint issues.
Your the first mention Erase during this thread?

Messer

Messer

Awards
Your the first mention Erase during this thread?
he's talking about armistane i believe. I'm running an epi/tren cycle right now for 8 weeks and I'd definitely add the strength product from olympus to your pct to help you retain as much of your gains as possible. It's cheap especially right now on nutri-verse so it can only help. pick up another bottle of armicare or w/e it's spelled and get clomid or nolva and run daa at 3 grams at the end of your cycle. taper off the super pct gradually through your pct to prevent estrogen rebound

a cycle something similar to mine but yours is shorter and without tren so adjust doses according would probably be a good fit for you

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/246330-resident-pencil-necks.html

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
he's talking about armistane i believe. I'm running an epi/tren cycle right now for 8 weeks and I'd definitely add the strength product from olympus to your pct to help you retain as much of your gains as possible. It's cheap especially right now on nutri-verse so it can only help. pick up another bottle of armicare or w/e it's spelled and get clomid or nolva and run daa at 3 grams at the end of your cycle. taper off the super pct gradually through your pct to prevent estrogen rebound

a cycle something similar to mine but yours is shorter and without tren so adjust doses according would probably be a good fit for you

So you would recommend I run the AR1MACARE not only through cycle, but also PCT, correct?
I can see now that I would need at least 3 bottles (@ 30 caps each) of SUP3R. Would this be a good taper 4caps/4caps/3caps/2caps?

Messer

Messer

Awards
So you would recommend I run the AR1MACARE not only through cycle, but also PCT, correct?
I can see now that I would need at least 3 bottles (@ 30 caps each) of SUP3R. Would this be a good taper 4caps/4caps/3caps/2caps?
No don't run it through pct just run the sup3r at something like this
SUP3R PCT 4 caps/day days 1-19, 3 caps/day days 20-26, 2 caps/day days 27-34, 1 cap/day days 35-41. You taper it to help get your body acclimated to being off the cycle so you don't cause the estrogen rebound

the bottles from olympus labs also have 120 capsules

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
No don't run it through pct just run the sup3r at something like this
SUP3R PCT 4 caps/day days 1-19, 3 caps/day days 20-26, 2 caps/day days 27-34, 1 cap/day days 35-41. You taper it to help get your body acclimated to being off the cycle so you don't cause the estrogen rebound

the bottles from olympus labs also have 120 capsules
Perfect, thanks again....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can some1 post super pct ingridents label

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
At 4 x 50mg per day on cycle and during most of PCT, that's allot of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. I have used Erase at 75-100mg and got dry joints. Does this sound right?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Erase is arimistane. 25mg a cap. It's an AI and its not really needed on an epi cycle, but in pct it would be good.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Erase is arimistane. 25mg a cap. It's an AI and its not really needed on an epi cycle, but in pct it would be good.
Why not run it on an Epi cycle? plenty of threads regarding epi related gyno when people weren't running ai's

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First paragraph notes:

What is Epistane?
Epistane is a DHT derived prohormone that was brought to market by RPN with their product "Havoc." Epistane is an anti-estrogenic dry compound that will aid users in adding lean muscle mass as well as cutting fat. In addition to this, Epistane does not aromatize and is non-progestagenic. This basically means that while on Epistane, estrogen related side effects like gyno and progesterone related side effects like sensitive breast tissue are virtually non-existent. Users will experience little to no side effects while on Epistane, making it an ideal beginner prohormone.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick google search turns up this "Epistane Cycle Guide" from one of Anabolic Minds sponsor retailers,

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info
Epistane can cause gyno although it is rare, better to be extra cautious to then just let it go, also arimistane has cortisol blocking properties as well and can work in synergy with epistane when doing a cutting PH cycle.

AR1MACARE PRO is 50mg's of arimistane per day not 200.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Why not run it on an Epi cycle? plenty of threads regarding epi related gyno when people weren't running ai's
Why not..,How about its a wast of money? (IMO) Your joints would hurt? You need SOME estrogen to make gains?
Most of those threads are just a joke.
Most of those people don't have anything but fat, or maybe they do have sensitive nipples, but normally not gyno.
Gyno is breast tissue. Not sensitive nipples.
I decide when to run an AI with my cycle through research, not by looking at threads from people I don't know/trust. However there are some very intelligent people on this forum.

Mystere3

Awards
I run an AI when I use something that aromatizes.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought EP15TANE Perfect Circle by Olympus Labs but found it strange to have a bottle of white seal protection.
Epistane is this fake?
The Seal Protection Aricame Pro is correct but the Epistane is very strange.
Please look at the picture and speak your opinion.
Link Image: cactoverde.com/stack.JPG
It's good to go. No reason to spam every thread.