Ep15tane Perfect Stack Olympus Stack Log

Forge501

Forge501

Awards
Subbed

Hey bro dont get to worried about your chest. I always carried a little extra there and when I started lifting real hard and getting more toned it actually started to make it stand out more, but only for a short period. Over some time, and with a chunk of added muscle after a couple cycles it cleaned up real nice. I guess what I am saying is just dont jump to surgery just yet. Eat well and work out hard and this cycle may make a big difference for you. Good luck.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Hopefully we will see what happens.
Training went good today. If I can just get over this "blah" feeling all day I will be fine.
Cable (close grip ) low pulls. 200lbs 5x5
Cable (close grip) pull downs 180lbs 3x10
T bar rows 10 reps 90lbs 115lbs 5 reps 135lbs
Single arm bend over rows (dumbbell) 100lbs 3x10
Row machine 300meter as fast possilbe ~50sec 2x

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Thanks for logging!

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Anytime. I hopefully will keep this up to date. I am on day 19.
Edit: T shirts are welcome haha.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Training went good today, went kind of light on the back. Its been tight lately.
Banded dead lift 340x3 390x3 430x3 520x1(total is with bands at 28")
Axle clean and press 175 3x3
Chain bench(add 50lbs for chains) 225x5 245x3 265x3 275x1
Reps on GHR
Only thing I have noticed is some back/shoulder pimples, something I never get.I did have somone tell be I look bigger/wider, this is someone I see a few times a week.So thats good
Weight:213lns

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I know this week I am supposed to go up to 45mg a day but I may stay at 30 for a few more days. I have had bad headaches (past 24hrs) regardless of water intake and not chest ache ( i might me sore, its a weird feeling) I know what sore is and this doesn't seem like it.
Also I wrote down my plan wrong for reference at the house. The Ar1macare Pro I was supposed to up to 3 pills a day and only took 2 last week. How will this effect me?

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
This headache thing is driving me nuts, I'm having a friend of mine who is a RN take my BP after work. High BP runs in my family.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yes I was supposed to up it to 3 pills last week but wrong down the dosing wrong. I was only taking 2 per day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This headache thing is driving me nuts, I'm having a friend of mine who is a RN take my BP after work. High BP runs in my family.
Do you have headache just after taking the dose or does it last through the day?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Constant for the past 24hrs.
I'd recommend to monitor your BP daily if it's possible... And don't up Epi yet.

You could try to up your support supps too - and make sure that you sleep enough!

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I think everyone who cycles should own a home bp device. Use it on your forearm for better accuracy though.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
It was just check 142/82. Little high. Ima get some good sleep and see what happends.

Mystere3

Awards
That's not terrible for on cycle, I'm not sure that'd be causing your headaches.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay first off thanks for logging the product you look to have a great base my man!

Second the best thing I have found for BP is 81mg Enteric coated aspirin. Take one a day and you won't have any more BP issues or I should say they will improve greatly. Plus the enteric coating keeps them from messing with your stomach.

Once BP is under control there is absolutely nothing wrong with running a pre workout while on cycle. I do not stop mine when on cycle. That and if you need a stim to help and are afraid of BP increases you could try Alphamine, granted it has no pump properties or anything but it is a good stim with an ingredient to lower BP so it won't be as bad on you. However i would increase your water to no less than 1.5 gallon a day and get your BP to about 135/80, 130/85 area before adding in stims. If you are already on AR1MICARE Pro then adding in the aspirin should have you sitting pretty.

That being said I am not a Doctor and these suggestions are simply suggestions and not directions.

Mystere3

Awards
Baby aspirin is good for a mild bp decrease but the evidence shows it's only effective when taken at bedtime.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir forgot to mention that it should be taken at night. It isn't going to be a beast of a drop but it is a good drop and a quick one compared to many of the BP supps that seem to gradually reduce BP.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Thanks guys. The head aches are better, I believe I might stay at 30mg, (might pulse 45mg)
So far the headaches are gone and then I started back using caffeine (life is better haha). I believe its all starting to kick in. Yesterday was a no rhyme or reason day, but I felt like I couldn't " slow down"
Military press: 155 3x5 175 2x3
Incline press: pyramid up to a 5rep at 245 and back down.
Close grip incline press (machine) (per arm) 135x5 155x5 180x5 190x5
Dumbbell Military press: 70lbs 3x5
Did 2 sets of rows 300meters 50sec each ( high resistance)
Weight:213
Today I get to go running (barf) ......g/f asked me too.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered that your headaches might have been caused from withdrawals of caffeine?

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yea it was a thought, but for the first week it was not an issue.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally not a fan of pulsing.

Like to keep my bloodlevels stable.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pulsing is good for slow maintainable gains. It is not the same thing as what he described which is just having a higher dose on lifting days though. A pulse is only using anabolics on workout days or 3-4 days a week and not using anabolics the other times. In his situation though he wants to increase his overall levels by having higher doses on the work days which allows him to go up with less chance of sides. It is a great way to cycle or increase your dose while limiting sides. Most people who say they want to keep levels stable really just don't want there levels to drop below a certain point. Increasing dose on lift days increases the dose but doesn't lower so you are always in a heightened anabolic state. I had great luck using 10mg SD on training days only while using Osta daily. It was quite impressive actually for what I ran.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
So maybe do 45mg on training days and 30mg on non training day?

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Well I believe I might have hit a setback today. My knee is giving me problems again. When I was in middle school had a kid (big kid) land on my leg playing foot ball, ever since I get random issues with it. About 2 yrs ago it buckled while doing calf raises on the smith machine. Anyway after running yesterday and squating today, im hobbling around. On a good note I did hit a PR in squat at 385lbs which is a 30lb jump, im pretty stoked. I tried 405 but didn't get it (im using a 12" box).So I finished off with leg curls 3x10 75lbs per leg and a few sets on leg press for reps.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm sure 385 squat didn't help your knee; maybe get wraps.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I think the issue was from me running in my deadlift/squat shoes, that was my mistake. The only issue with my squat is I am not in the 400lb range. Only knee support I use are knee sleeves, sometimes I don't even use those. I really only use a belt and compression pants, sometimes I will use straps (only when I get over 700lbs on the frame) other than that I really don't use much support.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30lbs increase in squat is pretty damn impressive!

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
It was a mixture of getting stronger, and better form. Squats have always been my weak point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just give that knee some active rest and see if it doesn't fix itself pretty quick.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Just give that knee some active rest and see if it doesn't fix itself pretty quick.
Yea I am, I have been walking about a mile total on my breaks at work (helps me get out of the office too.) Normally that's what i have don to get back in the game.I'm going to take it easy and not train again until Sunday (strongman training day).
Sucks a little to, I was hoping to go hard this week being its week 3 but life happens sometimes. Also I don't know if its just me, but my chest don't seam as puffed (gyno)maybe it has helps some. :cheers:

BTW i now have more reason to visit the site, my sexy new avatar haha

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Well training went pretty well today.
Log 195 3x3
Z press (axle) PR 195 then did 175 3x3
Had a challenge today. The weakest guy hit his pr @455.So me and one other guy max rep in 30sec at that weight(5 for me and 6 for him). So the 2 stronger guys sumo d.l it for reps in 30 sec both hit 10.
After words I ran 2 mile, then my g.f wanted to walk. So I walked 2 more. Im wore slam out.
Anyways on to the bad new. I found out over the weekend I will be doing alot ( traveling and what not) at the beginning of May. So I have to cut thia short. I got 3 full weeks ( monday will be week 4) in and I will start my PCT tomorrow. Thia blows ass but id rather do this than have it all out of wake trying to carry it on into may.
One question, should I do another week of armicare while starting the pct? How should I transition over?
I hate to do this but It seems tk be the wise choice, because if I carry this on while traveleinf and what not dosing will be all over the place. I will most definitely do this again, but full cycle.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Im still hiding this from my g.f.
we dont live together and being she pretty much stayed burried in books, I can get away with it. Well on this trips she will be with me on some.
Thats on reason haha. I just dont wanna be able to have chances to mess up my dosing. I stay very busey, I actually missed my dosing this afternoon because I forgot the pills. I been away from my house for 12hrs haha.

Being im stopping now. How should I start my PCT

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just start the PCT whenever you want. No need to continue taking AR1MACARE.

It sucks that you had to cut it short but it happens. When I was doing my first cycle of Epi, I got bad sinuitis and needed 2 different antibiotics to get rid off it. I wasn't able to train for a few weeks and I lost all my gains and some extra too, lol... But that's life!

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yea its life, its happens, but adapt and overcome.
So start nolva at 20 and 4 caps of super pct?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its life, its happens, but adapt and overcome.
So start nolva at 20 and 4 caps of super pct?
Yep, I'd just run the full PCT protocol to be sure.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

Some guys would say no need for Nolva after just three weeks but I personally always am safe rather than sorry.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yep, I'd just run the full PCT protocol to be sure.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

Some guys would say no need for Nolva after just three weeks but I personally always am safe rather than sorry.
True
Plus it might help with my gyno issue

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant hurt it.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
PCT Started yesterday, I didn't train but I did continue my .5-1m walk on lunches.
I have to say nolva tastes like crap, I have been mixing it with water. I did have a weird feeling in my left nipple (kinda hurt on my shirt) it went away. I dont know what that was about.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
PCT Started yesterday, I didn't train but I did continue my .5-1m walk on lunches.
I have to say nolva tastes like crap, I have been mixing it with water. I did have a weird feeling in my left nipple (kinda hurt on my shirt) it went away. I dont know what that was about.
Most likely it is the estro rebounding, should go away in a week or 2. The nolva should keep everything in check so I wouldn't sweat it.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yesterday went well I hit a bench P.R of 305 after doing incline 225 3x3.
I didn't know you had to shake the nolva before using, so I did that this morn. I did get another nipple weirdness sensation again today.
Any other tips or practice i need to know on PCT?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get an ai to use when you stop the SERM. SERMS do not lower estrogen they keep it from acting on the receptor. When you stop the SERM you need an AI to bind to the estro or you will get rebound. Right now just use the SERM it will keep gyno at bay.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I am using Olympus Labs Super PCT. Wouldn't that cover it? I will tapper off of the Super PCT a week or 2 after the 4 week span of nolva.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Also for the Super PCT do I need to space the 4 pill evenly throughout the day? Or can I just do 2 in the morn and 2 in the afternoon?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also for the Super PCT do I need to space the 4 pill evenly throughout the day? Or can I just do 2 in the morn and 2 in the afternoon?
2 and 2 works just fine but I always spread my supplements evenly throughout the day.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Anything else i need to know about taking nolva besides shake before use?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am using Olympus Labs Super PCT. Wouldn't that cover it? I will tapper off of the Super PCT a week or 2 after the 4 week span of nolva.
Yeah that should help for sure.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Awesome thanks man.
So far strength seems to be about the same if not a little stronger. I have had a **** week (work) so training has suffered. I did manage a decent squat day. 365x1 315 4x3. Then followed by leg press.