Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update coming tomorrow morning. Got off shift this morning & I'm just now sitting down. Yeah, no sleep today. Shutting down hard & fast right now... I'll be glad when the Holidays are over...

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Late subscription

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 Update:

Weight - N/A, forgot to weigh in this morning. Today was an off day, tomorrow is not. I'll weigh in upon waking tomorrow.

Yesterday, I had a pretty good shoulder workout. I dosed my P-Bold about an hour before that workout. I started w/ the military presses, & did the 10x10 routine. By the time I was done w/ that, my delts were feelin it! After that, I did a bunch of laterals. For the first 3 sets, I did both arms at the same time, after that, I did each shoulder individually to really up the weight. I did about 4 sets of laterals like that, working my way up to 50's for 6 reps each. The 50's got 2 sets for each shoulder.
From there, I went on to shrugs. I did one warmup set w/ the 50's & then went onto the smith machine. I ended up doing 4 working sets, with my last set being 8 reps w/ 2 45's & a 10 on each side.

Workout notes: I didn't particularly feel super strong, but I did manage to get a PR on the shrugs. The traps are feeling it today too.. Other than that, it was just another solid, good workout.

Overall notes: This being the 6th day, I'm going to assume that this compound takes a little longer to kick in. I'm really not feeling a whole lot yet to report, whether it be strength or anything else. I feel that my definition has come out just a tad bit more, but other than that, I still feel the same physically and mentally. There's days where I feel fuller than others, but not that full "on" feeling. I'm going to try & increase the food & water intake just a little more. I do know that my water has been just a little low these past few days.

This pic was taken yesterday after my shoulder workout. Tomorrow, I'm going to hit legs before going into work.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good update

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PICS!! Alright..going to the gym check back in later

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update, i don't know about P-Bold but i really didn't feel it the 5aOHP until about 8th or 9th day.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's cool, I'm a patient dude.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update! Looking swole!

10x10, you doing GVT? it's rough man! Keep hitting it hard!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice update! Looking swole!

10x10, you doing GVT? it's rough man! Keep hitting it hard!
Yeah, I'm loving it!! Keeps me honest & I've been seeing good results.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man..50's for side laterals...I feel week. My medial delts are week...need to find a new workout to bring them badboys up...Did shoulders yesterday and my front and back delts were blown up..my girl goes...you have a hole in your shoulders...I just replied" thats were my middle delts are supposed to be".....anywho...keep getting it bud!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm loving it!! Keeps me honest & I've been seeing good results.
GVT will do that to you. What other programs have you tried and liked? Is this your first run with GVT?

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of starting the 8*8 it'll be intense and make me real honest about the new iforce product

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man..50's for side laterals...I feel week. My medial delts are week...need to find a new workout to bring them badboys up...Did shoulders yesterday and my front and back delts were blown up..my girl goes...you have a hole in your shoulders...I just replied" thats were my middle delts are supposed to be".....anywho...keep getting it bud!!!
That's funny about what you said to your daughter!! I first made it to 50's when I logged the Taurus Progestin back in May.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GVT will do that to you. What other programs have you tried and liked? Is this your first run with GVT?
Yeah, this is my first run at ANY regimented type of training. I maintain a good discipline in the gym, but I've just recently started looking for new programs to run just to change things up a little to maybe spark some new growth/strength.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Bold plus GVT, nice!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome, weighed in @ 176!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
so thats like 3-4lbs in the first week???

shows somethins a brewin!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly!! I guess thats what I'm shooting for, right? As long as I'm gaining size, I'm happy!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest updates, I just read your intro here and we have a alot in common.... quietly following. .

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a set amount of water per day rule or just play it by ear type of thing?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hold myself to a gallon & a half min. Depending how fast I go through that determines if I'm able to get more in. Like today: I've been up since 2:30 this morning. I'm already at a gallon & I haven't even eaten lunch yet. I'll be well over 2 today when it's all said n done.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I hold myself to a gallon & a half min. Depending how fast I go through that determines if I'm able to get more in. Like today: I've been up since 2:30 this morning. I'm already at a gallon & I haven't even eaten lunch yet. I'll be well over 2 today when it's all said n done.
Damn bro... good discipline. Thats one of the annoying things when upping water intake. Waking up at midnight because you gotta piss like a race horse.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate having to run to bathroom in middle of the note cause uptake in water.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hired on in this plant in May. I was logging the Taurus progestin @ the time. I was drinking close to 2 gal a day!! People knew of my bathroom habits before they even met me! Some dude was training me & he says, "are you the one they say pisses a lot?". Lol. Nice rep, eh?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
This hot russia chick would always ask why I was never working. Her office was on the way to the men's room.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, hot russian chicks rule!! There's a bunch of them that work nights at the local walmarts.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I hope i gains like that

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'll take that!! Here's a side by side comparison from last week to today. I tried to get it just like last weeks pic. I can see a little more size in the pecs/shoulders. A little more vascular too. Not a huge difference, but for only 6 days??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info on this p-bold ?caps, liquid ?

Good luck bud

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tastes wonderful!! Excellent chest workout this morning & back down to 175. Better update coming later this morning.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Tastes wonderful!! Excellent chest workout this morning & back down to 175. Better update coming later this morning.
Looking forward to it

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually think the abs may have leaned out .10%! Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8 Update:

Weight - 175

Had a leg workout yesterday & did chest this morning.

Yesterdays leg workout had to be quick, cuz I got to the gym a little later than I wanted. I got in there & it was only around 50 in there!! Never broke a sweat. :lol: Anyway, I decided to keep the reps a little higher on the squats, so I did 10x15!! The legs are feeling it today.. Really loving that routine. I think my legs respond better to the higher reps, rather than the 6-8 range. The rest of the workout was the normal extensions, curls, and lunges. Like I said, the legs are nice & sore today.

This mornings chest routine was very intense!! I took 2 scoops of Wyked, about 2g of Super Cissus, and my 1 dose of P-Bold. By the time I got to the gym, I had major tunnel vision - meaning I was ready to friggin' tear it up!! I started w/ the inclines & by my 3rd set, I was really feeling it. I then started on the hammer flat presses & did a set of those after each set of incline db presses. I worked my way up to two 45's & a 25 on each side on the hammer strength for 2 last sets of 4 reps each. For me, I never imagined doing that kind of weight!! I was friggin stoked!!! I finished off w/ the cable flies for one helluva pump!

Workout notes: I noticed my recovery between sets was unbelievably fast! I was ready to go immediately after I finished my set! This made for a fun superset of the hammer & incline presses. I had a very nice pump, which seemed to be the entire upper body, & all I was doing was chest.

So far, strength is creeping up ever so slightly, the weight went up a tad & then dropped back down a little, but I think I may be able to put a few more lbs on. Thinking this weight may be able to be maintained after PCT too.. Just thinking out loud there.. Libido seems up just a little bit - nothing like on other PH's, but it's up. Vascularity continues to look impressive in the arms, delts, and quads.

Shoulders tomorrow if I can get up early enough. Got a date night tonight w/ the wife, so we may stay out kinda late. Gotta work shift tomorrow again, so I'd have to get up @ 3:30am to get in there early enough. Might save it for Monday (my off day).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome on the hammer strength. Tried wyked and man...tunnel vision was crazy...was nervous of all the stims, but wow!!!! Not all over the place, very focused.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick update while I wait in line here at Walmart. I just noticed my right nip is tender. I'll take a look @ it when I get home. Can't stop rubbing it, :lol: customers may start to look at me wierd..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh..def. keep us updated!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
got any AI's on hand n some p-5-p/l-dopa?