Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10-4, thank you.

Day 30 update:

Weight - 174.6 (yesterday mornings wake up weight)

Wow, what a difference the lack of carbs makes! Lol.. I'm really enjoying this new recomp strategy. I mean, it's sunny & 71 today! It's still shorts weather down here! That means spring is right around the corner, so I need to buckle down & dial it in!!

I hit the one month mark today & can honestly say, this has been a great run. Despite the downer of the sore nipple, (not as bad as it first was), I've enjoyed every part of this! Again, other than the initial gyno flare up, this bottle has been 100% side free!! Imagine running this along side something like SD, or at least bridging into it. That would yield some pretty impressive results.

Yesterdays total body workout was a great one! I woke up late, & am completely out of pre-workouts, so I hit up the vending station at the gym & got one of those ABB NO/Energy drinks. The last time I ran this routine, it was 5 sets of 15. Yesterday, it called for 5x12. I knew right away I was going to get a little more weight due to the lower reps. Here's the routine & weights: I'll post last weeks weight in ().

Squats - 5x12 (135) 160-1st 2 sets, 175, 185, 190. My thighs are responding great to all these leg workouts! Side note, I went to Old Navy the other day & decided to try on a pair of their slim cut jeans, just for a cleaner look.. I could barely fit into those things!! I walked out of the fitting room & my wife couldn't stop laughing!! She said it looked like yoga pants!! Needless to say, I didn't go w/ the "cleaner look..." My legs wanted more weight on the bar, but my lower back said it was plenty.. We'll see what next weeks routine brings. The lower back might have just been a little stiff from jumping right out of bed & being under the squat bar about 30 min later.

Bench press - 5x12 (135) 135, 145, 155, 165, 155. Had to drop weight on that last set. Both my shoulders are in some serious pain. Thinking of going to the surgeon that did my previous shoulder surgery for an MRI on both. I can feel some tingling down in my fingers every once in a while. The fish oil & super cissus hasn't touched the pain. Had a pretty good pump after that 5th set.

Lat pull downs - 5x12 (150) 170, 175, 180, 175, 170. I could feel when I peaked on these.. My lower lats felt like jello all day yesterday & now my entire back is feeling wide & full.

DB curls - 5x12 (25's) 25, 30, 30, 25, 25. The pump was sick! But, my shoulders, once again kind of limited my movements.

Skulls - 5x12 (65) 65 for all 5 sets. For some reason, my tri's felt weak yesterday. I really struggled w/ all 5 sets. Not sure if it was just fatigue, or still waking up.

This morning, I did 25 min on the stationary bike after doing about 5 different sets of ab exercises.

Looking forward to tomorrows workout already! I'll be able to update tomorrow night when I come back to work.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-4, thank you.

Day 30 update:

Weight - 174.6 (yesterday mornings wake up weight)

Wow, what a difference the lack of carbs makes! Lol.. I'm really enjoying this new recomp strategy. I mean, it's sunny & 71 today! It's still shorts weather down here! That means spring is right around the corner, so I need to buckle down & dial it in!!

I hit the one month mark today & can honestly say, this has been a great run. Despite the downer of the sore nipple, (not as bad as it first was), I've enjoyed every part of this! Again, other than the initial gyno flare up, this bottle has been 100% side free!! Imagine running this along side something like SD, or at least bridging into it. That would yield some pretty impressive results.

Yesterdays total body workout was a great one! I woke up late, & am completely out of pre-workouts, so I hit up the vending station at the gym & got one of those ABB NO/Energy drinks. The last time I ran this routine, it was 5 sets of 15. Yesterday, it called for 5x12. I knew right away I was going to get a little more weight due to the lower reps. Here's the routine & weights: I'll post last weeks weight in ().

Squats - 5x12 (135) 160-1st 2 sets, 175, 185, 190. My thighs are responding great to all these leg workouts! Side note, I went to Old Navy the other day & decided to try on a pair of their slim cut jeans, just for a cleaner look.. I could barely fit into those things!! I walked out of the fitting room & my wife couldn't stop laughing!! She said it looked like yoga pants!! Needless to say, I didn't go w/ the "cleaner look..." My legs wanted more weight on the bar, but my lower back said it was plenty.. We'll see what next weeks routine brings. The lower back might have just been a little stiff from jumping right out of bed & being under the squat bar about 30 min later.

Bench press - 5x12 (135) 135, 145, 155, 165, 155. Had to drop weight on that last set. Both my shoulders are in some serious pain. Thinking of going to the surgeon that did my previous shoulder surgery for an MRI on both. I can feel some tingling down in my fingers every once in a while. The fish oil & super cissus hasn't touched the pain. Had a pretty good pump after that 5th set.

Lat pull downs - 5x12 (150) 170, 175, 180, 175, 170. I could feel when I peaked on these.. My lower lats felt like jello all day yesterday & now my entire back is feeling wide & full.

DB curls - 5x12 (25's) 25, 30, 30, 25, 25. The pump was sick! But, my shoulders, once again kind of limited my movements.

Skulls - 5x12 (65) 65 for all 5 sets. For some reason, my tri's felt weak yesterday. I really struggled w/ all 5 sets. Not sure if it was just fatigue, or still waking up.

This morning, I did 25 min on the stationary bike after doing about 5 different sets of ab exercises.

Looking forward to tomorrows workout already! I'll be able to update tomorrow night when I come back to work.
LMAO at the part where you said the pants looked funny. No lie I had to go out and get all new pants 2 days ago because only 1 pair of jeans I had still fit me. My girl said all my other pants look like girl jeans! LMAO Just one week into this cycle too. Good too hear this is treating you well man!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man. I too just had to get new pants...my quads are busting out the seems..lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its all good..lol. Im bottom heavy!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's no trouble at all, if you don't get it by Tuesday, one of us will send you a bottle
Just got home from the Sugar Bowl. Nothing in the mail box... Goin to bed now. Update coming tomorrow.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm willing to bet you weren't there when it showed up and your delivery guy sucks at his job and didn't post a notice, and it got returned to sender.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got home from the Sugar Bowl. Nothing in the mail box... Goin to bed now. Update coming tomorrow.
You watched blue take down vt?? Lucky sob!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm willing to bet you weren't there when it showed up and your delivery guy sucks at his job and didn't post a notice, and it got returned to sender.
Nah, our mail lady has always put that size box in our mail box.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, it was awesome!! My voice is shot right now. Already looking forward to next season.
I bet! Scary thing is they will be much better next yr

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They left one of my packages at UPS today.

UPS sucks I need fed ex everywhere lol.
Even the US Mail is better.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn your lucky for the Sugar Bowl must be nice to be down there this week with all the good football going on down there.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it was a blast. Wish I wasn't working this weekend, I'd head back down again to watch my Lion's try & keep up w/ the Saints!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, it's Thurs morning & still no 5a.. I MIGHT have enough P-Bold to last till tomorrow. If it runs out today or tomorrow, I guess I'll jump into PCT rather than wait & have a gap of nothing.

I'll post up my final review this evening.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it was a blast. Wish I wasn't working this weekend, I'd head back down again to watch my Lion's try & keep up w/ the Saints!!
Man that would be something else! Go lions!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be cool to see Stafford & Megatron go off, but thats just it: we have no running game..

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
They'll go off alright. Right off the field and back to Detroit to watch the super bowl. Drew Brees is all i can say

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff man!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
They left one of my packages at UPS today.

UPS sucks I need fed ex everywhere lol.
Even the US Mail is better.
WHOA your jokign right?
man what amess, not sure how its still up lol. ups is ok but yah Fed ex WAY better, they have that umm... i giv a **** about you kind of feeling

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, it's Thurs morning & still no 5a.. I MIGHT have enough P-Bold to last till tomorrow. If it runs out today or tomorrow, I guess I'll jump into PCT rather than wait & have a gap of nothing.

I'll post up my final review this evening.
If it's not there by Friday, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah sorry been busy and forgot about this its stupid the mail got messed up this hard.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 35 update:

Weight - 173!

The recomp is in full swing bishes!!

Well, I finally reached the end of the bottle tonight! :02: I gotta say, this was another awesome Taurus hormonal run!! You guys' stuff is just awesome, due to the fact that it's almost 100% side free!!

I'll break down yesterday's workout & then add my thoughts:

I was at the mall the on Monday, getting some stuff for the wife & passed by ***. I thought I'd step in for a good laugh.:rofl: Between their prices & the staff's knowledge, it's always a fun trip. Well, the dude asked what I was taking & I tried to explain it to him. Dumb kid never heard of Taurus!! :wtf1: Anyway, he blew me away when he asked what I was taking for PCT!! YES, a *** employee inquired as to my PCT plans!! I told him what I had & he acted like he was familiar w/ Torem, but never heard of DAA! Again - :wtf1: He tried to push a couple other things on me, that I don't even remember what they were.. Well, I've been needing a pre-workout & saw that they were selling the Cellucor C-4. I've been wanting to try this because of the Creatine Nitrate, so I dropped an extra $15.0 for their price.

Got to the gym yesterday ready to have a great workout! The routine called for 5 sets, 12 reps.

Squats - 185, 205, 225, 205, 205. Wow, by set #3, my head felt like it was ready to explode!! The pain was killing my focus big time. I assumed it was the C-4, so I continued drinking tons of water while I was trying to keep squatting. I finished all 5 sets, but had to drop weight to get the reps w/ the pounding head.

Incline bench - 95, 115, 135, 155, 155. This felt pretty good, I think I should've started at the heavier weight from the get go. My shoulders began to tingle down to my thumbs by the 3rd set, but I pushed through.

T-Bar rows 90, 135, 135, 135, 115. This was done w/ the bar on the floor & using a handle from the seated rowing machine. The weight is just the weight from the plates. This exercise gave me an incredible pump that I feel like I'm still holding onto! Last set dropped weight due to pounding head..:disappointed:

hammer curls - 25, 25, 30, 30, 30. These gave a pump that I can still see right now. Been a while since I've done some good hammer curls. Gotta work on the strength for those.

tricep push-downs - 100, 120, 140, 150, 130. The tri's were pumpin big time!! Throughout the day yesterday, I kept catching myself checking them out. I think those & my delts responded the best to this routine that I've been doing the last couple weeks.

Thoughts:

Again, BIG thanks to Taurus & all it's rep's for letting me run this, and for all their continued support throughout this run..
I want to give this another go. I'm thinking next time I'll run it at a higher dose and maybe run it w/ something like SD. Maybe keep both down to a 3 week run. Stacking w/ 5a OHP would be nice too! :rofl:

Because I changed my workout during this run, I don't have solid numbers, but I know for a fact that my strength continued to increase. Had it not been for my headache yesterday, I think I could have gone quite a bit heavier on the squats and rows. I'll test that theory on Tuesday morning. (working days this weekend).

Weight went up to 177 at it's highest point. I started @ 172. I've since cut out a lot of carbs, & it's showing on the scale. Though I've dropped a few lbs, I feel like I've still gotten a little wider up top. I can feel it in my shirts for sure. My delts look and feel bigger. My tri's & lats absorbed up every bit of the P-Bold as well!

Early on, I developed some soreness/tenderness in my right nipple. I never really "saw" anything, but could definitely feel it. I was told to leave it alone, so I did. As I'm typing this, I had to at least feel it for my review. I guess the no touching thing worked! It's not gone, but it's definitely a lot better. Not sure what went on in my body when it flared up, but it's much, much better now.

Energy & fatigue: The energy was always there! From waking up, till hitting the sack. I don't think I ever felt fatigued throughout this whole run.

Appetite - WAY UP!! Damn, I could never eat enough on this run. My wife said Taurus cost her a bigger grocery bill!! :lol:

Physical appearance - I'd say I can see a difference up top. The vascularity stayed about the same - out there! My thighs also responded well, and I think may have increased a little bit in size as well. I can see a little more separation (striations) in the quads, along w/ more veins.

Overall, I'll say this again. Taurus did a great job w/ this one! Dosing this a little higher might prove to be even more beneficial to most people out there.

I'll try & post up pics tomorrow from work. Gotta go hit the sack, had a long day @ work today.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i dont know that I like nitrates much either....

took a sample of Yok3d from USLabs and every time I dosed It gave me headaches... dont think ill be messing with ANY nitrates as well... I just cant see the benefits outweighing the sides and health risks...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome final review with p-bold man. Still making gains and not having any major sides is legit.
Went into the G N C in the mall and paid $15 extra for some C4 huh? When I didn't know any better 5-6 years ago G N C was the place to get my vitamins from lol, I couldn't even keep up on taking them smh. A buddy said look at the guys that recommend u stuff at G N C, do they look like big dudes? Do they look like they even lift? :laughing:

Either way man sorry I wasn't around too often bud glad u had a great time man. Enjoy banging out the w8s with that c4 man.
Peace-

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review bro! Good to hear about gains and I'm glad the nipple reaction diminished!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review brotha!
Glad you liked it, good to see PH runs on here with positive results.
If you do play with SD for a future pbold run you should think about bridging, run SD straight the first 3 weeks, then final week is first week of pbold, starting at 6ml and working up. The ATD should be good for it like this.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good review, sorry about the mail mishap. We are shipping another. If you start your PCT now you can use it for your next cycle.

Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good review, sorry about the mail mishap. We are shipping another. If you start your PCT now you can use it for your next cycle.

Thanks

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
This...Sorry again on Taurus' Behalf!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah we at Taurus def fubared this one, but your 5aOHP will be shipping out Monday. You have our guarantee we made sure the big boss man got you this time.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't thank you guys enough!! Don't worry, I'm not one bit mad. You offered me a FREE bottle!! How could anyone be mad at that!??! Lol. Things happen, we're all human, & we all just survived the holidays...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got the bottle!!! A huge thank you to Taurus & all its reps!!

I'll probable run this in another month or so. Getting ready to start dieting down in a few more weeks, so I'm gonna be looking for a good diet pill to helpe along the way.

Oh, btw, all my lifts went up yesterday & I'm still holding steady @ 174!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Niiiiice!!! PCT for a couple days and go right back on??? eh??? LOL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just got the bottle!!! A huge thank you to Taurus & all its reps!!

I'll probable run this in another month or so. Getting ready to start dieting down in a few more weeks, so I'm gonna be looking for a good diet pill to helpe along the way.

Oh, btw, all my lifts went up yesterday & I'm still holding steady @ 174!!
Glad it made it, sorry for the delay bud...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!! Im just glad we came through. Im pretty sure every rep was getting ready to ship one out of there own stash.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad that it made it to you! Still increasing the lifts in PCT is sweet!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's PcT going

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha increased libido two words my wife hates hearing most the time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Niiiiice!!! PCT for a couple days and go right back on??? eh??? LOL
That's beginning to be pretty common around here... Every1 is doing it...

All I knew in the last month or 2 the closest thing to pct was my next cycle lol.