"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,Forgot too mention I make a mean 3,000 Calorie Shake too,that helps with keeping the Cals' up..Chug it in about 10 seconds...have to sitdown for a minute after that one though..;)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,Forgot too mention I make a mean 3,000 Calorie Shake too,that helps with keeping the Cals' up..Chug it in about 10 seconds...have to sitdown for a minute after that one though..;)
what's in it?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3,000 cal shake?

sh!t son.

dude if anything iw ant before and after pics. you are going to look like a science experiment

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
3,000 cal shake?

sh!t son.

dude if anything iw ant before and after pics. you are going to look like a science experiment
You would think so wouldn't you....Honestly its day2 and I'm freakin pumped,3g's of gear in 2 days has already got me heated,Probably partially mental just knowing whats to come..These orals are kickin my ass,its got to be...I don't see how the long esters are kickin' my ass this soon,I'm trying to be as optimistic as I can on this cycle and not assume anything as far as numbers and just let things happen,I can already tell keeping my BP in check could be an issue..."fingers crossed "....long as I don't get all stressed I'll be fine,just need to stay in the house and away from people or I'm gonna want to be kickin' everybody's ass,I can already tell:twisted: I might have to pickup one of those "soothing sounds of the rainforest" cd's or some sh1t!....
Oowwwwmmmmmmm.....OOwwwmmmmmmmmm......:rofl:

If my log stops abruptly and you don't see another post,I might not have made it;)
make sure and pour some test on the ground for your dead homie;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Here's to Breakfast...

yes thats a 10lb box of Oats and a 90ct eggs;)
You can imagine my deepfreeze of meat.....
And if you wonder if I'll be shy on protien....

And yes those shelfs are three deep;)
And no its not a grocery store...

I still got a 30lb package of supps and a couple gallons of EFA's that havn't arrived yet..
UPS is pissin' me off....

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
what's in it?
I go with your standard weight gainer shake(2,200cals),milk and add a couple eggs and 4-5 Tbsp Condensed milk
(130cals each Tbsp)..Couple Ice cubesThere you have it...
3,000 calorie shake

Quite a bit of carbs,thats the downside of your typical weight gainer shakes,most of the cals are sugar...but when you need high cals,carbs are carbs...Its all good:good:
honestly one of those shakes arent' any worse than a couple pieces of cheescake,but they're fast and quick and at least aren't Pure'fat,Like Cheescake....Mmmmm....I need some cheescake

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Here's to Breakfast...

yes thats a 10lb box of Oats and a 90ct eggs;)
You can imagine my deepfreeze of meat.....
And if you wonder if I'll be shy on protien....

And yes those shelfs are three deep;)
And no its not a grocery store...

I still got a 30lb package of supps and a couple gallons of EFA's that havn't arrived yet..
UPS is pissin' me off....

**** me.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
#1....getswole is that really your back?

#2. holy butt****s batman thats a lot of supplements...any food in that diet?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
#1....getswole is that really your back? NAhhh..not this week anyways;)

#2. holy butt****s batman thats a lot of supplements...any food in that diet?
I do it like this,I gets me a pot of some good coffee brewing...get all my supps layed out on the table,one of those,3 of those 6 of those,etcc....Scoop of this,Chug of that....make 2 handful pills.....first handful down,Coffee....2nd handful down,Coffee....Now need more coffee..8 eggs scrambled in some cheesegrits/butter and bowl of Oats on the side with milk/sugar...Couple times a week I'll throw some Bacon in the mix or toast and biscuits if I'm not full...I just make sure my protiens out of the way,then hit my carbs heavy til I'm stuffed,then finish off my coffee for the morning...then its Water time,crack a cold jug and it goes where I go all day...ussuming I was up eraly this day I;ll throw in a 3,000cal shake midmorning.The shortly eat a good lunch,Some steak/chicken,Fish,Whatever I'm feelin that day'usually with either tons of rice or pasta w/ it don't eat alot of salads,get most of my greens from all my supps/vits..
Wherevere I'm at for lunch I try to drink Milk...couple glasses...couple hours after lunch I chug a couple 30g protien cans..and eat whatever carbs are near...if I'm at home it could be a sandwhich or somemore oats and cottage cheese,I drink as much milk ed as I do water..probably chug some more milk before dinner or chug some protien from the fridge,I keep around 400g ready tio drink in the fridge to remind myself it needs to dissapear...then its on for dinner,dinner we're talkin' Steak/Shrimp/Chicken Hibatchi style,some fried rice some good drinks,again I kill the steak/shrimpfish first then pound myself with thr rice or whater it is that night...
Watch some tv or whateverand if I wanna stop at 7,000Calories,I'll just chug a couple 30g cans protien,but if I'm shooting for 10k that day I'll throw in another 3,000Cals shake...at breakfast I throw my left over eggs/grits/oats into a tortila and throw in some left over steak or chicken or whatever didn't get ate and save some burritos for the night,I fall ASLEEP WATCHIN TV' ON MY COUCH,Thenwhen the tv wakes me up I getup shove one of the steak/egg burritos down my throught and chug some milk and its off to bed...I get up to piss twice a nice usually if not more,,,when I piss I chug a glass of water,then when I have to piss again,I chug another 2x30g cans protien.......Then its wake up and do it all again...:cheers:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#1....getswole is that really your back?

LOL No way. He said he is 215-220lbs at 15% bf. That back looks like it belongs to an olympia competitor. If it is his back it is the best back I've ever seen that isn't on a professional.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!

Those supplements must cost ton of money, it looks like in a supplement store.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I know how to sweettalk the gnc chicks,,,what can I say;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
LOL! :D

Maybe you own GNC :p Admit it :D
nah I'll never really buy anything there,most of this stuff I picked up here ther for 75% off or whatever,it still adds up...just always on the lookout

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lay off the hydrocodone bro, with all that drol and dbol you wont last long.

i see you got that cell tech there lol.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.56g gear

Yes boys and girls,thats 4.5+ grams gear in 3 days;)

Even w/ ambien I couldn't sleep last night,5am finally crashed....ugh...I got some serious insomnia as it is anyways..
No problems eating though,took the weekend off from the gym,hopeing for some good pumps tomorrow.

I'm thinking now I'm gonna shoot for 1.5g gear ed for the first week,that will put my first week at 9g+ of mostly long estered gear,Think of it as a ****ed up week long frontload...:thumbsup:

Also forgot my 500mg Sust,is actually 250mg Sust/250mg Test E..I forgot I had combined the two as I didn't have much Sust...

I'm doing all my heavy esters(long esters) the first half of the cycle with a few short esters here/there,but mostly long esters to really get some serious bloodlevels built up,So I'm really not expecting alot of gains these first few weeks,but rather expecting everything to kick my ass around week 3-4,just an assumption though,I normally frontload with short esters to get things moving but I'm doing it different for this one...Although with my dose of drol/dbol I do expect some results the first few weeks,to say the least...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The reason you can't sleep = tren-e 250 mg I'm guessing.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but reguarding test there isn't much risk from toxicity even at large doses, but more from just the side effects being that it is a naturally occuring hormone within the body. Its just those weird mutated oral analogs like A50 and Dbol that wreck havoc.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but reguarding test there isn't much risk from toxicity even at large doses, but more from just the side effects being that it is a naturally occuring hormone within the body. Its just those weird mutated oral analogs like A50 and Dbol that wreck havoc.
I've cruised the couple threads I could even find similiar to anything of this magnitude,only thing concerns me is the loss of sleep/night sweats/insomnia...hard to grow/train when you don't get the needed rest...I think I'm on top of it though.Too early to really tell anything,its when these long esters all kick my ass at once in a couple weeks is my concern,although looking forward to it:head:

Lol,Reaper,I know your pretty conservative,I know you think I'm a fvckin' Looney:icon_lol:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you came across this stack. Andreas Munzer used it:

Andreas Munzer - The Supposed Gear Stack of This Bodybuilder

The thing is when it comes to steroids, the quantity of the drug only does so much. If your body can metabolically function at maximum rate, there is eventually a ceiling that is reach no matter what the quantity is.

Now let's say if you were Wolverine with that ultra fast healing factor then that's different. I truely believe whatever you put on at the end of the cycle you could have similar results with half the quantity that your using right now.

That's just my hypothesis.

Sus 250 IMO is very underrated. The fact that it has 4 ester blends and makes sorta a cool time release effect is a big thumbs up in my book. Plus you don't have to pin so much.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I think I have his "death" stack beat,besides those insane amounts of halo...Thing is I know exactly what 2.5-3g a week does to me....so I will easily be able to notice a difference at the end of the cycle...I am still convinced of better gains than a 2.4g ew cycle....but thats what this is about,fvck what everybody says or some 15yr old thread;),I know what I see works,only one way to find out...If sides aren't bad I may extend this a couple weeks with 6g ew short estered gear...we'll see,I expect sides to be too bad to extend it but who knows,its only day 3

I guess I just want to believe there is a 3rd pathway to non AR mediated growth,you know kinda like some people believe in this God/or that God/or no God.....Everyone has there own versions of proof/disproof....who's to say,except to find out yourself,Theres no actuall documentation to disprove this theory 100%,same as there is no documentation to prove it 100%,But there have been quite a few Monsters raoming this earth and will never let of there secrets,A well kept secret is exactly what its meant to be,well kept...plus I know of a few big names that hit 10g+ a week,But I'm not competing for my livelyhood as they are.I just wanna keep my Swole on;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
what's that colodial silver ? Never heard of the stuff before.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
what's that colodial silver ? Never heard of the stuff before.
Colodial Silver is Awesome stuff.You ever heard the Phrase"that person was born with a silver spoon in their mouth"...that was back in the 1800-1900's when well off "rich" family's who actually could afford silver ware,etc....anyways would let the child suck on a sterling silver spoon...The whole point in it is Both Gram+/Gram- Bacteria cannot survive in the least in the presence of silver....Collodial silver is basically Distilled water w/ a certain amount of colloidial silver in it...daily doses keep your intestinal tract saturated with the silver and therefore presents an environment where neither gram+/Gram- bacteria can exist,let alone thrive...Most any time you get sick ends up cought in your system and with a consistent level of silver there already it just cant live long enough to get you sick..Its actually a very popular homeopath with alot of your herbalist/naturalist....I had tried many things for years as I always seemed to get sick,ran across this stuff a couple years ago,and havn't been sick since...thats no lie...not a single time,and I'd usually get sick 2-3x a yr...its not expensive,taste like a sip of water,you should look into it if you tend to get sick,between that and amoxicillin before a cycle I haven't got sick since,It used to piss me off when I got sick half way in a cycle and had to come off....I swear to the stuff because it works...Doesn't matter what brand,long as its "Electro-engineered nano silver particles",I use a brand called Silvex3,made by natural care...take it everyday,yr round'

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy sh*t....how did i miss this one?????????/......YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...dude thats top notch....:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i really think this is a horrible idea but good luck nonetheless. i played around with 3.5G's a week at one time for 8 weeks and didn't notice jack sh!t, then again you're doubling what i used so i guess we'll have to see. but just like you, i refused to listen to anyone else and had to see for myself. if possible, please get bloodwork as often as you can. again, good luck.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really think this is a horrible idea but good luck nonetheless. i played around with 3.5G's a week at one time for 8 weeks and didn't notice jack sh!t, then again you're doubling what i used so i guess we'll have to see. but just like you, i refused to listen to anyone else and had to see for myself. if possible, please get bloodwork as often as you can. again, good luck.
:thumbsup: ....good post beelz.......bloodwork is key with a heavy cycle....

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i really think this is a horrible idea but good luck nonetheless. i played around with 3.5G's a week at one time for 8 weeks and didn't notice jack sh!t, then again you're doubling what i used so i guess we'll have to see. but just like you, i refused to listen to anyone else and had to see for myself. again, good luck.
I'm just hard headed and don't always believe what I hear,no matter how much I hear it,there are obvious limits to my optimism though,Theres just so little info out there on this type of gear usage,And the lil' info there is ,is usually 10yrs outdated by the least,Even if gains are the same its a lesson learned,but if its brings on some better gains,then this type of cycle could be pretty useful,not back to back,but maybe as your winter Bulk every year,depending on bloodwork...I wouldn't try to run these back to back,or long periods,thats would just be stupidity and asking for problems.Either result,it'll be a fun ride.Fvck Six Flags:head:

Sucks being the guy who has to touch the fence to see if it shocks you,when you can clearly read the sign....;)"Caution,High Voltage"

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
would destroying all the e-coli in your gut cause issues with vitamin K and there fore blood clotting???
Also, best of luck to you, kick some ASS!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
would destroying all the e-coli in your gut cause issues with vitamin K and there fore blood clotting???
Also, best of luck to you, kick some ASS!
Theres no reports at all about any blood clotting,its a very safe effective way of keeping immune up...it ahs no effect on any vitamins/minerals,as it is a colloid'ed mineral itself

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.56g gear

Thats 6g in 4 days

I was gonna back the doses down the rest of this week but blood pressure looks good and feeling great so I'm still gonna shoot for 9-10g range this week,although I'm at 1,000mg tren E this week already so I'm gonna drop the 250 tren E and bump up the EQ in its place untill next week...Workout went great,orals are givin' a nice pump already...But its gonna get alot better I can tell....
Was Crazy Hot out here today...I can barely eat when its Hot but so far I'm still getting all my Cals/Supps in...Think I'm gonna drop my Multi-Vit though.I like a little Estro the first couple weeks,I sport the puffy look pretty well..So far I've left the Adex out of the picture..might throw it in e3d next week..Not to get ahead of my self ,which I'm trying hard not to do..but at 6g in 4 days I got a ton of energy to say the least...I feel like its the end of week 2 of a basic cycle.Can really feel the gear,I stay heated all day.Love it...:twisted:

I've already threw my sleep pattern off but I get Insomnia anyways,Picked up a couple 360 Games though so at least I'll have something to do all night,like get online and Kill
Sh1t:twisted:

I'll post any gains end of each week,and comparison lifts at the end of the cycle....For those curious

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What happen to the pictures that you posted before ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this cycle is off the f'in wall!!!!!!!!!!! god i envy you:hammer:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
What happen to the pictures that you posted before ?
Eh changed one to my avy...dropped the other one..was just some bs pics..I'll be taking pics along the way...I'll post em' at the end...Honestly arms are little bigger since day 1,but its just from pinnin' bis/tris/delts...6cc split ed..Arms always look better after that.Its not gains though.Still is noticeable though,but not worth postin' pics

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone should start posting end of cycle predictions then we can compare when it does get to the end.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone should start posting end of cycle predictions then we can compare when it does get to the end.
Good idea,except for I'm taking this day by day and will be making adjustments as needed,depending on sides...its impossible for me even to say what will happen tomorrow,let alone next week...Although I will say I just taped my arms and they're up 3/8" cold...its day 5:thumbsup: although I attributte this to the pinning and the orals mostly...That and the 10cc of Synthrol I just pinned in each Bi...:lol: ...that was a joke:lol: seriously,a joke

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,,Masteron 200mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.71g gear

Thats 7.7g in 5 days

Today was back day...Ripped through my sets and looked up at the clock and it had only ben 20 minutes....I was like wtf..So I went ahead and knocked out shrugs for the week too...
Tons of energy and catchin my breath fast...

Funny story,last night my girl swallowed a huge load,she said it tasted crazy...I'm thinkin she got about a 500mg shot of test to the mouth,lol:twisted:Now thats recycling Baby;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,,Masteron 200mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.71g gear

Thats 7.7g in 5 days

Funny story,last night my girl swallowed a huge load,she said it tasted crazy...I'm thinkin she got about a 500mg shot of test to the mouth,lol:twisted:Now thats recycling Baby;)
:lol: ......thats good stuff :thumbsup:

northern

Awards
Dude, the funny taste in her mouth was me bro. Lol.

Seriously though that is quite amazing the amount you have consumed. How are you body heat wise and have you gained much weight (besides teh 7g worth of injects. lol)? Noticed any strength gains yet?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Dude, the funny taste in her mouth was me bro. Lol.

Seriously though that is quite amazing the amount you have consumed. How are you body heat wise and have you gained much weight (besides teh 7g worth of injects. lol)? Noticed any strength gains yet?
She wouldn't have you northern:lol: She's quite addicted to her daily meat injection:thumbsup:

I'm heated,but no test flu or anything.:head: Don't wanna jinx myself though.thermometer wise i havn't went up at all,Blood pressure's still kewl,All is well in the Land of 10g a week:thumbsup: