might as well come off your diet tonight, the end of the world is tomorrow.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to be a jerk, but that's a pretty weak last day on earth.

:lol:

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
I guess it's time to open that new bottle of Tequila. Hate for it to go to waist

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
apparently you've never had a philly cheesesteak. :rasp:
LOL...I have...

well, I think it was a real one....it made my heart slow down and made me short of breath. But, I guess I'm just a little more of what I like to call a compulsive gorger

:hot:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm from boston, here we eat "Steak-Ums" :head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

The Colonel 333

Awards
Ha ha I always love it when someone points to evidence that the world is about to end. Makes me laugh :rofl:
By the way, Omar how is the boss feeling today. :nutkick: I am gonna go out on a limb and make a prediction of my own. Omar does not get a raise for a very long time. :)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I have...

well, I think it was a real one....it made my heart slow down and made me short of breath. But, I guess I'm just a little more of what I like to call a compulsive gorger

:hot:
yup, thats the sign of a REAL philly cheesesteak, your vision goes sorta blurry like you're going hypo, then everything around you starts getting real sloooooooow, you sort of start hyperventilating, and then you may or may not pass out.

i've had "cheese steaks" from other places, even in the philly suburbs, but you just don't get that great sense of "OMG, did i just eat that!? I'M GONNA DIE!"

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Booo, cheese steaks are overrated. What makes them so special to Philly anyway? You can put a piece of cheese on some oily steak anywhere, you don't have to be in Philly. They shouldn't even be able to coin the name "Philly Cheesesteak"

Now New Orleans is where it's at... Jambalaya... Crawfish... Creole food... Red beans and race.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Probably more likely to be mugged or caught in a drive-by in NO though....

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Booo, cheese steaks are overrated. What makes them so special to Philly anyway? You can put a piece of cheese on some oily steak anywhere, you don't have to be in Philly. They shouldn't even be able to coin the name "Philly Cheesesteak"
looks like some little baby has never tried a real Philly, yes PHILLY, cheesesteak. WHAAAA! WHAAAAAAA! GOO GOO GOO! WHAAAAAA!:( :(

you're right though, you CAN put a peice of cheese on a steak anywhere, but if you want a cheesesteak you gotta go to philly!

sorry but you really hit a raw nerve with this, PHILLY PRIDE MUTHAFVCKAS!:head: :head:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
looks like some little baby has never tried a real Philly, yes PHILLY, cheesesteak. WHAAAA! WHAAAAAAA! GOO GOO GOO! WHAAAAAA!:( :(

you're right though, you CAN put a peice of cheese on a steak anywhere, but if you want a cheesesteak you gotta go to philly!

sorry but you really hit a raw nerve with this, PHILLY PRIDE MUTHAFVCKAS!:head: :head:
I went to undergrad in philly and parents grew up in New Orleans :) I've been to Tony Luke's a bunch of times... never impressed me unless I had the munchies from a nice drinking session. New Orleans food > New York food > Philly Food. Hahaha I kid, I kid, it's not so horrible, but I still like my Nawlins and NY food. Philly's an awesome city tho.

Last edited:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I went to undergrad in philly and parents grew up in New Orleans :) I've been to Tony Luke's a bunch of times... never impressed me unless I had the munchies from a nice drinking session. New Orleans food > New York food > Philly Food. Hahaha I kid, I kid, it's not so horrible, but I still like my Nawlins and NY food. Philly's an awesome city tho.

THAT'S IT!! YOU'VE FINALLY CROSSED THE LINE! :bruce1: <japanese accent> NOW WE FIGHT FOR HONOR!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A great stop on the way to an Flyers game!!!
...I used to go the Spectrum way back when...I've been in Central Florida for 10 years now and I haven't a good philly since I moved in '96. I miss the pretzels too!...and OmarJ, your last day doesn't look so bad to me!