"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I disagree man, he had a general idea, but I think he did this as a joke to see how many people believed him
I guess If I didnt know the real deal here..(looks in mirror at gains)then I might think this was a joke too..fact is,it would be pretty a pretty elaborate joke..but you all wanna hate so...doesnt really matter anymore..All I'll say if any of you wanna man up and get off the hating bandwagon,try it yourself..then make sure to stop back by this thread and put a few peeps in their place..Or just keep dumping ya money in the supp companies like ya doing now,enjoy

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say the same thing. thats not a good comparison at all.

You should find at least 30min to pick up a weight and do something. You could even just do some curls before bed or something, 6 weeks off from the gym right after a cycle like that isnt so good. You might even still have some of the gear circulating, that could explain how you are the same weight. Did you do a post cycle therapy? sorry if i missed that.
Your exactly right,its sad for sure.I'm disappointed myself.,I'm not gonna elaboarate,but pct was the best ever,hard to believe I know,but actually dont think I really got shut down..I have come to know my body really well,as we all should..anyways everybody's hating so whatever.if anybody really needs specifics PM me,Be glad to help..

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
wow, i never thought you could look more like an ass...

...but people surprise me everyday.

:D

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
First off, the amts he claimed to use were not impossible or unheard of; I have seen what top-level power lifters run and this was small in comparison.

Nonetheless this guy is full of ****. He has done some reading and research, enough that he can talk a good game but if you believe for a second that he ran this cycle, you are an idiot.

And I know enough about stuff other than otc designers.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've wasted enough time in this thread already, but I'm chopping this up to be at the same level as 1adman, Ray Sausage and PirateGrimm.

I just hope no one hurts themselves trying to emulate any of these for losers.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess If I didnt know the real deal here..(looks in mirror at gains)then I might think this was a joke too..fact is,it would be pretty a pretty elaborate joke..but you all wanna hate so...doesnt really matter anymore..All I'll say if any of you wanna man up and get off the hating bandwagon,try it yourself..then make sure to stop back by this thread and put a few peeps in their place..Or just keep dumping ya money in the supp companies like ya doing now,enjoy
mmhmm.. whatever you say.. I'm a hater and that's that. I hate liars, and I hate punks who act like they're tough to fit in... you're in both categories...

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yup Gix Ive been here for awhile; done with other boards.

bb