Ejaculate to a bigger you?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I wish i had some kind of scientific response here, but i dont...... BUT WHAT I CAN SAY

mythbusters (or manswers, cant remember which) had an episode about this. They did tests and whatnot and concluded that "abstaining from sex before the big game had no effect on performance".

oh - and isnt this the diet section? I dont wanna know what youre tossing in your PWO shake... :alcoholic:

JDK5386

I wish i had some kind of scientific response here, but i dont...... BUT WHAT I CAN SAY

mythbusters (or manswers, cant remember which) had an episode about this. They did tests and whatnot and concluded that "abstaining from sex before the big game had no effect on performance".

oh - and isnt this the diet section? I dont wanna know what youre tossing in your PWO shake... :alcoholic:
There hasn't been much research on the impacts of total abstinence (who in the hell would want to be a subject in this study?) on testosterone, and what has been done suggests zero long term effect on testosterone from ejaculation.

Some people anecdotally report huge gains in energy, mood, and strength after abstaining, but I suspect this is more sublimated psychological need than hormonal change.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I've been capping icariin 50%, nettle 95%, lj100, supersap, super cissus rx, and coleus forskholii. I have had no success with abstaining from sex ever since lol.