Ejaculate Volume

acwingfoot

Awards
So i finished an H-drol solo run about 6 weeks ago and have been through my PCT. I felt a little lethargic towards the end of the cylce but no major shut down. I ran it at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I used Inhibit E, Reduce XT, PCS/Testopro/T-911 as the foundation of my PCT. I have added at2 to keep a recomp effect going and im shredding up... drop some pretty impressive BF%

buuuut my ejaculate volume is not what it used to be .. should i just give it time? or maybe is the cortisol control (reduce XT) or even the at2 effecting this?? Or are my natty hormone levels still regulating themselves? and just give it time .. I have strong libido, energy levels are high. so no obvious telltale signs of low test except for my volume..

Should I get some clomid and start that at a low dose? Or wait a couple of weeks first?

just looking for anyone's .02 ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So i finished an H-drol solo run about 6 weeks ago and have been through my PCT. I felt a little lethargic towards the end of the cylce but no major shut down. I ran it at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I used Inhibit E, Reduce XT, PCS/Testopro/T-911 as the foundation of my PCT. I have added at2 to keep a recomp effect going and im shredding up... drop some pretty impressive BF%

buuuut my ejaculate volume is not what it used to be .. should i just give it time? or maybe is the cortisol control (reduce XT) or even the at2 effecting this?? Or are my natty hormone levels still regulating themselves? and just give it time .. I have strong libido, energy levels are high. so no obvious telltale signs of low test except for my volume..

Should I get some clomid and start that at a low dose? Or wait a couple of weeks first?

just looking for anyone's .02 ??
i would wait it out a little longer. testopro increased my volume even while i am on trt, and i doubt it's the AT-2-i am on it now and have not had that effect.

give it a couple of weeks, if it isn't increased by then clomid will certainly help-but it comes with sides.