effing noobs

doyoudo911

Awards
so my boy just asked me how i like spawn, i said i liked it. he saw my results and him and his friend ordered one.

i keep telling him how bad it is for him for his first cycle and he just wont listen. I told him to get supporting supps like milk thistle and he says its too much. I even warn him what will happen if he does not do PCT properly (since i have experienced it myself) and he still wont listen.

Any suggestions?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if hes not willing to listen let him **** himself up and learn like that

doyoudo911

Awards
dont piss ur pants when i say this

hes 20
5'11"
130lbs

fieldt76

Awards
if hes not willing to listen let him **** himself up and learn like that
I see where you're coming from but...

OP, if this dude is one of your really good friends, I'd stay on him about this. Don't let him make this mistake. Show him some pictures of gyno or something.

doyoudo911

Awards
I see where you're coming from but...

OP, if this dude is one of your really good friends, I'd stay on him about this. Don't let him make this mistake. Show him some pictures of gyno or something.
na hes not one of my really good frineds but hes still a friend and im trying to get him out of it but he wont listen

the recommended dose is 1-2 and 3 for experienced he told me hes gonna take 3 starting out...WTFFF!!!

my major concern is him doin pct, bc i dont want him to make the same mistake i made and ignore it. i tried to scare him by telling him the truth that i had a limp **** for 4 months after, and still a year later having probs getting it up :/

doyoudo911

Awards
yep pretty much...i dont even think he has a gym membership lmfao

what i also find pretty funny is that people yell at me for taking them (PHs) meanwhile i have been working out for about 4 yrs and training seriously the past year, dieting correctly and pretty much everything.

they should take time to yell at ppl like this (my friend) lol IMO

Obsidi8n

Obsidi8n

Awards
please try to stop this guy..
His diet, his workout, everything is probably not ready
hes going to **** up big time

doyoudo911

Awards
please try to stop this guy..
His diet, his workout, everything is probably not ready
hes going to **** up big time
I KNOOOOOOO

:scared1::scared1:
ohwell im trying to tell him how to diet, and train. but even if he gets lessons from arnold himself he will still be f_ked up from no milk thistle, no pct, and also considering he never works out, and that its his first cycle, and SPAWN is no noobie PH (tren/esp)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
tell him spawn is for twats and superdrol is where its at!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
bro just let him grow some bitch tits and lose all his gains, as well as lose his **** for a long time, than he"ll learn

Loki003

Awards
Kick him in the head, sit on him and show him pics of what will happen if he is stupid about this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Everybody starts somewhere, but alot of 'newbs' actually listen to advice. I think your friend is just hard headed

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, when you said "boy" I thought you meant your son.. lmao

Well, if it's your friend, and he really isn't listening and he wants to do it, so be it...

It's his body.

Is it a bad and stupid idea? of course..

At least he's not smoking crack though

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You probably can't convince him not to. Maybe you should think back to how someone could have convinced you not to run a cycle and convince him that way...or maybe get someone who either holds stronger influence over him or hasn't already run a ton of designers as they might be a little bit more persuasive...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Or if he's dead set on a cycle, at least you could give him advice on how to do it properly so at least if he is going to run it, he won't hurt himself in the process.

doyoudo911

Awards
What kind of drugs exactly?
extacy, weed, but mostly extacy :/

You probably can't convince him not to. Maybe you should think back to how someone could have convinced you not to run a cycle and convince him that way...or maybe get someone who either holds stronger influence over him or hasn't already run a ton of designers as they might be a little bit more persuasive...

hahah good post....i was stubborn and wanted just what he wanted, and i learned from my mistakes (just like they say the best way is to learn from ur mistakes)

soooo.....i guess he will learn the hard way lol :p

Or if he's dead set on a cycle, at least you could give him advice on how to do it properly so at least if he is going to run it, he won't hurt himself in the process.
do u mean give him advice on dieting? and training?

doyoudo911

Awards
and btw, quick question.

I have read that people stack Testabolan with Reversitol for pct. What is reversitol missing in it that you need testabolan?

doyoudo911

Awards
so much for listening to me. He told me today that he started it yesterday. He is suppose to only take 2 divided throughout the day, however in his words, "so i accidently took 3 pills at once this morning" SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!?!?

how long do u guys give him untill he drop dead heheheh

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
is he including dancing at raves in his workout plan?? i hear it's great cardio lol

fieldt76

Awards
I don't know how ph's and extacy mix because I don't do drugs (besides huffing paint in wal-mart parking lots, of course). But that mix seriously might kill him... I mean I know a bad dose of ex can kill on its own, i'm sure that the stress ph's put on your body won't help.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dont piss ur pants when i say this

hes 20
5'11"
130lbs
Bring him to your computer, bring up pictures of guys with gyno, and say "They took Spawn before they were 21, and they didnt do PCT".

Also tell him that you know 6 guys who cant use their manhoods no more.

Give him all the horror stories. If you have to fake some really bad kidney pain, then go us the rest room and put red food coloring(a small amount) in the toilet and tell him its making you piss blood!

But if he doesnt listen, Post some picks of what happens plz ^.^

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so much for listening to me. He told me today that he started it yesterday. He is suppose to only take 2 divided throughout the day, however in his words, "so i accidently took 3 pills at once this morning" SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!?!?

how long do u guys give him untill he drop dead heheheh
Please take some picks of this kid, and the medical report. I am sorry for the loss of your friend(in a week or two...) but lets use this to try and teach other idiots not to do it!

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I second the pictures!!

We need a BEFORE, AFTER, and AFTER-AFTER

doyoudo911

Awards
is he including dancing at raves in his workout plan?? i hear it's great cardio lol
he prob does include it lmao

I don't know how ph's and extacy mix because I don't do drugs (besides huffing paint in wal-mart parking lots, of course). But that mix seriously might kill him... I mean I know a bad dose of ex can kill on its own, i'm sure that the stress ph's put on your body won't help.
well hes quite experienced wit E so who knows lol

Please take some picks of this kid, and the medical report. I am sorry for the loss of your friend(in a week or two...) but lets use this to try and teach other idiots not to do it!
that sounds like a good idea...but is it legal for me to upload pics of someone else without there authority?
and also Zero V i think i should just send him a pic of my self :/ since i made this mistake a long time ago (just not as bad as he did) however just like they say you learn best from your mistakes