ECA with test

Starcorioso

Awards
I'm right now started about one week running 200mg testosterone cypionate weekly and running about 3 month ECA stack. I'm 5'10 right now weight 210 lbs. Looking to get 180 lbs for summer. How realistic is my expectations?

Starcorioso

Awards
Please some moderator delete copied posts. My cellphone keeps reloading and submitting posts.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went from 240 something to 212 in seven or eight weeks using psfm. 800 calories a day of just egg whites. Ha. What actual date do you want to do it by? Work out much you need to lose a week to hit the goal then adjust the deficit weekly to stay on track. Eca will help with cravings and energy but the weight lose is going to be almost all diet. Also if you have been on eca for three months I'd take a break or switch to something else.Also I've never used steroids to cut. Weight loss is the easy part so I save it for muscle building. If your on trt then 200mgs a week should be enough to prevent muscle waisiting unless your trying to hit something crazy like 6%. Also if you give your current body fat and target people can help you more.

Starcorioso

Awards
I went from 240 something to 212 in seven or eight weeks using psfm. 800 calories a day of just egg whites. Ha. What actual date do you want to do it by? Work out much you need to lose a week to hit the goal then adjust the deficit weekly to stay on track. Eca will help with cravings and energy but the weight lose is going to be almost all diet. Also if you have been on eca for three months I'd take a break or switch to something else.Also I've never used steroids to cut. Weight loss is the easy part so I save it for muscle building. If your on trt then 200mgs a week should be enough to prevent muscle waisiting unless your trying to hit something crazy like 6%. Also if you give your current body fat and target people can help you more.
What I can buy to measure body fat? I only have a scale with BMI. Yes I'm on trt with gel and switch to inyection. ECA from drug store. What pills you recommend to switch?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First I'm not a fan of measuring body fat. Mirrors don't lie so go until you are happy. For me a well defined serrated is what I shoot for. You could try yohimbe fasted but start low and work your way up. Some people don't handle it well. Another option would be clen but I haven't used it for probably 20 years so others could probably advise you better on its use. Same thing for sure though start low. It has a long half life and if you take too much you might have the shakes for the entire day. Lol not fun. Best idea is to go non stim for awhile. Plus the only thing that will make a large diffrence is dnp. I have used it but wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Diet is the key factor for fat loss.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mirrors don't lie so go until you are happy
I agree. I've always been a fan of using the mirror as your gauge on progress. Ecspecially if you have a good route where you're looking in the mirror every day at the same time you can really tell the progress.