eca vs phen

skratch

Awards
Hey guys I just wanted to share my experience with using phen compared to eca.

I have tried everything from back in the day to what we have now.From original xenadren rfa1,adipo kinetix from syntrax to vpx clenbutrix etc.

I have been off everything for the past 3-4 months(not even caffien) just drinking spirte and water everyday.

I finally tried phen for the first time and took 30mg.It felt like old school rfa1 without the shakes or stim effects,I cant really desribe it but after 1.5 hours I was full blown away.

massive dry mouth that lasted over 14hours and ZERO I mean ZERO need to even think about food.It didnt make me shake like eca and this stuff is no joke.

I got almost 2-3 hours of sleep that night and didnt eat all day.Energy was up also in the gym.

The next day I took another 30mg pill and the affects were even stronger,it felt like a mssive dose of ephedrine with a constant clean buzz of energy without a crash,it lasted the whole day and again super dry mouth.

Yesterday was day 3 and the affects worn down and I even got a decent night sleep.Im taking today and tom off and starting it up again.

I will do 3 on 2 off.

So far this stuff blows eca,nor ephedra,clen away hands down.Its not even in the same leage and wanted some of you guys to know since the buzz around here is ECA.

Heck your doctor might even perscibe it to you.

Ill update in a few days when I get back on.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a complete noob / stupid, but what does Phen stand for again?

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Is this prescription phentermine? Bc if so, I believe it's in the methamphetamine family. It'll be great for the first three days but you'll grow a tolerance for it over time. I think you'll need to week off. I haven't tried it but I was prescribed adderall which I believe trumps it and after 2 weeks on 20mg it lost all weigh loss attributes. I wasn't willing to up the dose bc the then I'd feel like a druggie.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Phentermine or the stronger Phentramine. The stuff is great but a little pricy. 170 bucks for 100 pills from my source.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Phentermine or the stronger Phentramine. The stuff is great but a little pricy. 170 bucks for 100 pills from my source.
If I'm not mistaken phentramine is a scam product which is just herbs using the similarities in name to phentermine as its primary sales factor.

skratch

Awards
I paid 100 for 30 pills and took 1.5 days off and just took another today because I cheated big time last night.

I got zero sides from taking almost 2 days off and just took another and its hitting fing hard as a mother right now.

Its not the same as aderall,those have amphetamine in it.this is a close compound to nor ephedrine and is kinda all in the same family.It works exactly like eca that makes your body dump huge amounts or norephrine or what ever that is and phen is one direct compund that hits the brain the same way eca works.but with out the caffiene etc.

Im going to do 3 on 1 off from now on

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Is this prescription phentermine? Bc if so, I believe it's in the methamphetamine family. It'll be great for the first three days but you'll grow a tolerance for it over time. I think you'll need to week off. I haven't tried it but I was prescribed adderall which I believe trumps it and after 2 weeks on 20mg it lost all weigh loss attributes. I wasn't willing to up the dose bc the then I'd feel like a druggie.
Phentermine is a Methamphetamine is much, much stronger then adderal. Adderal cant hold a candel to phentermine actually. Phentermine is extremely addictive and is usually cycled 3 weeks on 3 weeks off.

Phentermine is the Phen, in Fen-Phen.

skratch

Awards
there all close but aderall is a hard core stim,with phen Im sitting here and my heart rate is normal but Im buzzing hard like Im on a huge hit of eca.

I dont think adderall works by dumping norepherine from the brain and making your adrenal glands to start pumping adreniln.

adderall kills your app just from it being a hard core stimulant.

Ohh and a side note this **** has a 31 hour half life.This first day I took it it was hitting 5xharder than any eca stack and it lasted like 15 hours so for your first time take it as soon as you wake up or you wont sleep that night.

IM HOOKED

IM out to hit the gym

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
"I have been off everything for the past 3-4 months(not even caffien) just drinking spirte and water everyday."

If you lay off the Sprite, you may not need the diet pills... Just saying...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I drink sprite zero if you want to get technical.
The artificial sweetener, although zero calories, may actually decrease your metabolism in very significant ways, causing you to burn a lot less calories for a couple hours after drinking it.

Not to mention, aspatame and other artificial sweeteners have been known to cause insulin fluctuations, which would be very detrimental when trying to loose weight.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use phen in the past and yes over the days I develop a big tolerance, sugary cravings and a chest pain. well apart of this the only plant that is called the “Natutal amphetamine” is Acacia Rigidula is strong in suppres appetite (food what is it?)
and again chest pain well I do some research with my university friend about the plant and seems this plant has toxic amines and alkaloids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_rigidula

I use a stuff for a company with this in it and I contact them regarding the 2 versions I found and the chest pain (4 days with the pain)and never received a response.

Synthetic Acacia Rigidula (Verified Grade Of Activity Level:100%) with this I feel nothing

Acacia Rigidula 95% (standarized to 75:1 actives) with this I feel my heart explode

skratch

Awards
I think the best way to take this is 2 on 2 off because you get used to it.I feel fine now since my body got used to it,just a little less hungry and way more engergy in the gym.

I lifted for 1 hour yesterday bouncing around the gym hitting every machine and then did 70 min cardio and I left the gym feeling like I didnt even work out.

I was just reading some peoples stories on a phen forum and one older lady lost 31 pounds in 6 weeks and her doctor just upped the dose to 37mg and said one more month and thats it for you.

I cheated last nigh and went out for drinks at margaritas and after about 5 min of eating I started to sweat like a mofo,so much that I had to stop eating for 10 min to stop it as it was embarrising.

After my 3rd bite in my burrito I started to sweat again just like I would on eca and if I ate carbs.

I forgot to mention how why I even started this.I was watching the news and they had a little section on a new fat loss pill and said 2 people on it lost over 80 pounds.I was like yaa right and then they said one of the ingredients was phentermine and the drug was called qnexa or something like that.

This whole time I thought phen was banned from perscription and found out only phen fen was banned and doctors have been perscribing phentermine for well over 15 years now.

I went on phen to help me loose like 10-15lbs that I gained from stopping all stims and no caffein in my diet.Phen is a way for me to take something like an eca stack without 600mg of caffien per day.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Yeah my wife is a figure competitor and she loves that ****.. but shes always been stim junkie like me. Gets great results

skratch

Awards
Yeah my wife is a figure competitor and she loves that ****.. but shes always been stim junkie like me. Gets great results
Is there anything you can take to upregulate the brain to make more noreprine or what ever that is called?

I can see how this can get addicting because Im not feeling the super rush I was and Im tempted to take more.

But its because the rectors are down regulating like they would on clen or eca.

I think ill start taking it with grapefruit and maybe start taking aspirin

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
The artificial sweetener, although zero calories, may actually decrease your metabolism in very significant ways, causing you to burn a lot less calories for a couple hours after drinking it.

Not to mention, aspatame and other artificial sweeteners have been known to cause insulin fluctuations, which would be very detrimental when trying to loose weight.
oh yeah? what if you drink your diet sprite with carb meals? i doubt aspartame's effect on insulin will even be noticeable in the presence of pasta, etc.

zing

skratch

Awards
I use phen in the past and yes over the days I develop a big tolerance, sugary cravings and a chest pain. well apart of this the only plant that is called the “Natutal amphetamine” is Acacia Rigidula is strong in suppres appetite (food what is it?)
and again chest pain well I do some research with my university friend about the plant and seems this plant has toxic amines and alkaloids.

I use a stuff for a company with this in it and I contact them regarding the 2 versions I found and the chest pain (4 days with the pain)and never received a response.

Synthetic Acacia Rigidula (Verified Grade Of Activity Level:100%) with this I feel nothing

Acacia Rigidula 95% (standarized to 75:1 actives) with this I feel my heart explode
Be carefull with that stuff,its in a few fat burners and I think lipo 6 has it in it.They just keep throwing stimulants in fat burners these days.

A crazzy mix would be one of those and a 30mg phen :scared:

skratch

Awards
oh yeah? what if you drink your diet sprite with carb meals? i doubt aspartame's effect on insulin will even be noticeable in the presence of pasta, etc.

zing
I didnt even bother getting into that but we all know how its a mute point because one class of orange juice will tripple the insulin responce lol

I will glady take the sprite zero with watching my carbs thank you

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

acacia rigidula is one of the ingredients in leviathan reloaded....or at least the bottles of leviathan i have. lol i just looked and it looks like they took it out. now we know why

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even bother getting into that but we all know how its a mute point because one class of orange juice will tripple the insulin responce lol

i think you should know that it is a 'moot' point.

fyi

don't want other people to laugh at you in real life when you say 'mute' point.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established

zing
You may think whatever you want, I was just trying to help with some info that may be helpful and may be reasons why you are not losing. But if you want to eat 10lbs of pasta a day and complain that you are not losing weight because it's whole wheat, who am I to say anything?

There have been plenty of studies that show that the artificial sweetener decreases metabolism in a very noticeable way. It is also known that artificial sweeteners will most likely kick you out of Keto if you're following some sort of high fat diet. But that evidence is useless and you've got it all figured out and need no help, therefore do as you please, excuse me for trying to help, guess a forum like this isn't the place to try to share information that may be beneficial.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=4271246&page=1
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091743586900897
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20040630/artificial-sweeteners-damage-diet-efforts
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=artificial-sweetener-linked-weight-gain

But don't mind me, keep on with the Diet Sprite, I'm sure it's that vital where you're willing to give up weight loss for it.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Taking phen for energy is a dangerous road homie.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
You may think whatever you want, I was just trying to help with some info that may be helpful and may be reasons why you are not losing. But if you want to eat 10lbs of pasta a day and complain that you are not losing weight because it's whole wheat, who am I to say anything?

There have been plenty of studies that show that the artificial sweetener decreases metabolism in a very noticeable way. It is also known that artificial sweeteners will most likely kick you out of Keto if you're following some sort of high fat diet. But that evidence is useless and you've got it all figured out and need no help, therefore do as you please, excuse me for trying to help, guess a forum like this isn't the place to try to share information that may be beneficial.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=4271246&page=1
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091743586900897
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20040630/artificial-sweeteners-damage-diet-efforts
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=artificial-sweetener-linked-weight-gain

But don't mind me, keep on with the Diet Sprite, I'm sure it's that vital where you're willing to give up weight loss for it.
edit : first of all, I'd like to say i do appreciate your taking the time to find those studies to try to help everybody to lose fat/weight. I do believe this is a forum where people can appreciate light-hearted discussion and rational debate.

I'll try to be civil when I am addressing these links you posted. So here goes.

ok in the first link, it says diet drinks might make me feel like eating more. kudos .

the second says diet drinks ,over a year span, didn't help 50-69 year old women LOSE WEIGHT.''Average weight gains or losses by artificial sweetener users differed by less than 2 pounds from gains or losses among nonusers.'' it had NO bearing. kudos for that applicable link, as well.

did you even read the link lol?

the third, same as the first, says that diet drinks might make you overeat .
''artificial sweeteners may interfere with the body's natural ability to count calories based on a food's sweetness and make people prone to overindulging in other sweet foods and beverages.'' basically meaning that diet drinks have ZERO AFFECT ON PEOPLE THAT COUNT CALORIES AND DON'T EAT BY FEELING.

4th link,

''faux sweetener messes with the brain, fooling it into revving up the body's metabolism in anticipation of a never-to-come calorie load.''

so ,actually, diet drinks , if food amount is controlled, actually speeds up weight loss.

If you read all of the links, diet drinks really only hurt people that don't have set diets, or a controlled calorie limit. At night if i am staying up late, and get hungry, i down a few glasses of diet dr pepper, and go to bed. it doesn't make me eat more.

skratch

Awards
Taking phen for energy is a dangerous road homie.
Im actually taking it for fat loss.The energy it gives you is just a plus.

Bla you came in my thread telling me I might want to lay off the sprite for fat loss and then come back and say spirte zero is bad also.

Guess what? im down 4 lbs since and my diet is spot on(minus the cheat day I just had)and Im not doing a keto diet.I hate keto and is a stupid diet for people that cant work out.

I had 2 trainers in the gym today ask wtf I was on because I was hitting every machine again for almost an hour straight.

yohimbe will also kick you out of ketosis fyi and people run it all the time on low carb diets.

I think phen speeds up your metabolism like 20-30% so Im not worried about a little sprite zero in my diet.

ohh and did I mention I have to force myself to eat on it lol

Im debating if I want to start taking t3 with this also

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Im actually taking it for fat loss.The energy it gives you is just a plus.

Bla you came in my thread telling me I might want to lay off the sprite for fat loss and then come back and say spirte zero is bad also.

Guess what? im down 4 lbs since and my diet is spot on(minus the cheat day I just had)and Im not doing a keto diet.I hate keto and is a stupid diet for people that cant work out.

I had 2 trainers in the gym today ask wtf I was on because I was hitting every machine again for almost an hour straight.

yohimbe will also kick you out of ketosis fyi and people run it all the time on low carb diets.

I think phen speeds up your metabolism like 20-30% so Im not worried about a little sprite zero in my diet.

ohh and did I mention I have to force myself to eat on it lol

Im debating if I want to start taking t3 with this also
i really didn't want to turn this isnt a gang up on bla. blah wanted to help i think, but, i also think aspartame and the like play a small role in weightloss.

thats all

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Honestly. I have successfully dieted with the addition of 5-10 diet sodas per day......... As far as phen vs eca.. which is what the thread was originally about.. i agree, phen all the way.

skratch

Awards
Yeah I dont know how this got off topic.Im not trying to bash on the kid but I know what he's saying but it has nothing to do with phentermine.

we could go on for days arguing about chemical sweetners.

just took another 30mg and its hitting HARD right now,there is 2 slices of dominos pizza sitting on my table and I have zero cravings to eat them lol.

Off for another 1.5 hour gym session :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a bit of a moot point, since we're comparing it to things like ephedrine and clenbuterol. These are all derivatives of amphetamine.

Phentermine is a prescription anorectant. It's got an extra methyl group protecting the amine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Be careful with that stuff. Some of the PEA's are hallucinogenic.

The research at Texas A&M got started because livestock were chewing on this, freaking out, and dying.

skratch

Awards
I took 72 hours off and had no crash,this stuff is alot easier to get off of than eca.Started back up today and its killing the hunger but Im not nearly as wired as before.Im also still off caffeine and not taking any other stims.

Had a great workout,actually one of my best ones and feel like I havnt even worked out.Not a super rush of energy but a clean constant source that just makes working out a breeze.

I can see why this is a persciption,it does everything eca does 5x better and not nearly as wired by taking 600 mg of caffeine everyday and coming off it is pretty easy.

I think Ill do 3 on 2 off untill all my pills are done.