Friend needs advice. Phentermine ECA T-3

BigJohnS

Awards
Ok i got a friend whos trying to drop some pounds.Hes not too worried about losing muscle.He may go ahead an do some low test with this. Hes taking phentermine and wants to know if its ok to take T-3 for 3 weeks with it or ECA with it?Or is this too much? The phentermine works with the mental aspect of not eating as much so would T-3 work with it or ECA?

skunkman

Awards
Dude I think that your friend needs to take some time and think about the reasons that he wants to lose weight. Phentermine should be plenty to help achieve his goals. Do not add the t3 or the ECA. If he/she wants some extra fat loss then they should kick it up in the gym.

If they are set on taking more drugs then a test and t3 cycle should provide good results. Really though it sounds like a desperation plan that is going to end up with major rebound.

BigJohnS

Awards
Dude I think that your friend needs to take some time and think about the reasons that he wants to lose weight. Phentermine should be plenty to help achieve his goals. Do not add the t3 or the ECA. If he/she wants some extra fat loss then they should kick it up in the gym.

If they are set on taking more drugs then a test and t3 cycle should provide good results. Really though it sounds like a desperation plan that is going to end up with major rebound.
I let him know. He just started Phentermine.
He is already seeing results by hitting some cardio and lowering fat intake. I am glad he didnt jump into somthing that could possibly hurt him. Thanks for the input.