dzine cycle

Kingmanu23

Awards
Hi guys

I am abiut to start the two week preloading stage of the cycle. I had some blood tests done and the following were cautions:

My level. (Healthy range)
Urate 0.43 mmol/L (0.2-0.42)
Alt 48 U/L (<40)
Serum 5.5 mmol/L (3.4-5.4)
Serum ferritin 521ug/L (20-300)
Triglycerides 3.1mmol/L (0.5-1.7)

All other results fell in the normal range.
I am 35 years and weigh 98kg, is it ok to go ahead with the dzine cycle?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this your first cycle? Are you only using DMZ? What does your PCT look like?

Kingmanu23

Awards
Yes first cycle

Yeah just dzine

PCT =
Novladex 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist 5 caps daily
AI Life support 4 caps daily
Ar1macare 4 caps
liv 52 2 caps
now grape seed 2 caps daily
Oximega Fish oil 2 caps daily
Orange Triad 6 caps daily
Creatine 5g
Daa 3.2g

Thats the entire supps i will be taking during PCT

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you planning running and for how long?

Kingmanu23

Awards
Warrior labs Dzine are 20mg per capsules instead of the normal 15mg/capsule.

So i will be doing 20/20/40/40
4 week cycle

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Just googled Warrior DZine. They do not give you much options with 20 mg pills dosing wise. The milk thistle added in with it is garbage too. In my opinion. Filler.

Anyway, I would go longer. Run three weeks at 20 get it in your system and see how your body is handling it, then bump the dosage up to 40 and run for two weeks. If your body is liking it then run an additional week at 40.

Make sure you are taking liver support ON cycle as well as POST cycle. TUDCA and NAC are the best liver support ingredients out there, which I think are in your support stacks you have listed for 'PCT'.

You have LOT of support products listed for PCT. Just eyeballing the product names looks like it is about 200 bucks worth of stuff. Do you really need three different support supplements? All with similar ingredient profiles? To me it seems like overkill. Then again it is your body. Take all the precautions you feel you need.

Also refrain from intercourse and self deprecating acts THE ENTIRE PCT. The endorphin/hormonal/prolactin release will interfere with your HPTA axis functioning.

Just kidding.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Did you go over your levels with a Dr. or did you just have the labs done only?

Try to have less Iron in your diet. That will reduce your Ferritin levels unless you have something serious going on.

You really need to lower your Triglycerides as well. Eat less fatty food and try to avoid fried foods or food that have a lot of oil in them.

Your dosage is fine. If its possible, go for up to 6 weeks but its not necessary.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Yeah i know i am double dosing but i had bought liv52 and grape seed extracts before someone recommended to buy ar1macare as it had tudca and nac, i can just run ar1macare but liv52 and grape seed were very cheap so i would rather double the protection.
I do currently have abit of inflammation in the stomach that probably raised the ferritin.
Now for the tri levels doc stated to exercise more, i go gym 5 days a week but try lifting heavy and have not done much cardio in the past month as that takes abit away from your gains. On dzine cycle i am looking to lift as heavy as i can. Would it be ok to run for 20mins per day at moderate pace and still get the maximum gains?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. If its not at an extreme level carsio won't hurt your gains. You only will need to eat more to get back what you burned.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys 40mg dzine is too much. I would keep 20 all day and try to do it for five weeks

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Isn't DZine ONLY Dymethazine ?

It is not a stacked product like Super DMZ 2.0/3.0.

It is not like there is Superdrol or Msten stacked with it. In which case 20/ 40 dosing is perfectly fine.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
True. I was mostly replying to the comment of 40 mg being outrageously high

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahh my bad homie

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know i am double dosing but i had bought liv52 and grape seed extracts before someone recommended to buy ar1macare as it had tudca and nac, i can just run ar1macare but liv52 and grape seed were very cheap so i would rather double the protection.
I do currently have abit of inflammation in the stomach that probably raised the ferritin.
Now for the tri levels doc stated to exercise more, i go gym 5 days a week but try lifting heavy and have not done much cardio in the past month as that takes abit away from your gains. On dzine cycle i am looking to lift as heavy as i can. Would it be ok to run for 20mins per day at moderate pace and still get the maximum gains?
Buy some extra tudca man. Arimacare has got 200mg I think, and you'll need 800 - 1000mg.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Ok well i read tudca is best used with ar1macare (which i have already) though i was thinking of taking only 4 caps of ar1macare a day (instead of 8 caps) due to having other suppliments that were supporting NAC, and that will make ar1macare last into the pct cycle also, so that would only be 100mg of tudca per day. I think i am over doing it on the NAC as looking at the amount of caps to use per day i will be having 1200mg of NAC if i take the 4 capsules of life support plus 4 capsules of ar1macare daily and if i was to take 8 ar1macare capsules as recommended dose i will be getting 1800mg NAC dosage daily. What are the recommended NAC daily dose if tudca is 800-1000mg? Also i found a tudca 250mg/capsule i can take 4 caps daily and it should last the 30 day on cycle period. So i will be getting 1100mg tudca per day with the half recommended ar1macare dosage daily.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i read tudca is best used with ar1macare (which i have already) though i was thinking of taking only 4 caps of ar1macare a day (instead of 8 caps) due to having other suppliments that were supporting NAC, and that will make ar1macare last into the pct cycle also, so that would only be 100mg of tudca per day. I think i am over doing it on the NAC as looking at the amount of caps to use per day i will be having 1200mg of NAC if i take the 4 capsules of life support plus 4 capsules of ar1macare daily and if i was to take 8 ar1macare capsules as recommended dose i will be getting 1800mg NAC dosage daily. What are the recommended NAC daily dose if tudca is 800-1000mg? Also i found a tudca 250mg/capsule i can take 4 caps daily and it should last the 30 day on cycle period. So i will be getting 1100mg tudca per day with the half recommended ar1macare dosage daily.
OK, maybe 750mg tudca, and full dose arimacare?
By taking half dose, you probably won't get enough of anything, since olympus doses are pretty close to daily recommendations.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Don't know the recommended dd of nac, but I'm taking 600mg both on cycle and trough pct.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Ok if i take full dose ar1macare it will last 30 days, if i take olympus labs tuda 750mg (3 caps) it will last 40 days (10 days into pct) sounds ok to me. And i will have other supps left to use in pct also, like liv52 and life support

Kingmanu23

Awards
??? Why is it overkill? For on cycle its life support, tudca and ar1macare, i will start using liv52 only in pct when both ar1macare and tudca are finished.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
??? Why is it overkill? For on cycle its life support, tudca and ar1macare, i will start using liv52 only in pct when both ar1macare and tudca are finished.
when are you using grape seed extract? that is also a liver & kidney cleanser

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Why bother spending that much on support supps. Not saying it won't help. It's honestly just a waste of money to buy multiple liver supps for one run. Your also running 1 methyl. Not some extreme cycle where you need to take caution. Just use one support supp at a time. Be smart. Drink alot of water and you'll be just fine

Kingmanu23

Awards
Yeah thanks. I had bought liv52 and NOW grape seed extract after reading the dzine bible info page. Then some people on here recommended ar1macare and tudca also.
I have ai life support (360 capsules) which i am going to run thoughout the entire cycle, can i also run tudca and ar1macare with it or is that skill overkill?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would just run life support and maybe Tudca. Save the arimicare for a cycle down the road

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks. I had bought liv52 and NOW grape seed extract after reading the dzine bible info page. Then some people on here recommended ar1macare and tudca also.
I have ai life support (360 capsules) which i am going to run thoughout the entire cycle, can i also run tudca and ar1macare with it or is that skill overkill?
You can cut the liver support and probably be ok, or you can keep the liver support and stay safe.
Maybe it's overkill and maybe not?
This is just like the never ending pct-question; serm or No serm.
Maybe you'll recover just as well without a SERM-pct, but why risk it?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I thought it seemed like ALOT of liver support. But I am a fan of less is more. DMZ can be a bit harsh on the liver. So it wouldn't hurt.

How do you you is you are getting enough liver support? If your piss is the color of budweiser then you should:

A. Drink more water
B. Drink more water
C. Take more liver support
D. All of the Above

Listen to your body and adjust accordingly.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
This "listen to your body" thing works? Sure, for some time. There will be one day that when ur body tells you are messing it up, ur body will not recover. Mostly as one's getting older and older.

But one day everybody dies, so whatever !

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
This "listen to your body" thing works? Sure, for some time. There will be one day that when ur body tells you are messing it up, ur body will not recover. Mostly as one's getting older and older.

But one day everybody dies, so whatever !
soooooooooooooo...... Don't listen to your body? Just to take whatever you want and then eat as much 'liver support' as you can buy. TUDCA Milk Thistle and Hawthrone berry will make everything alright?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
My point is: avoid methyls.

If u dont, of course listen to your body, but as more methyls cycles u do, more hard will be for ur body to recover. And one day it wont recover. Dunno if around forties or fifties. If ur fine with that go on, it is completely understandable. Its addictive. I think i am going to die early cause of roidz myself, and i dont even use Methyls.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
My point is: avoid methyls.

If u dont, of course listen to your body, but as more methyls cycles u do, more hard will be for ur body to recover. And one day it wont recover. Dunno if around forties or fifties. If ur fine with that go on, it is completely understandable. Its addictive. I think i am going to die early cause of roidz myself, and i dont even use Methyls.
That is the problem with DASCA.... Banning cleaner compounds led to dirtier harsher ones that are one step ahead of legislation. Example: DMZ in a PWO supplement with DMAA. This weeks sign of the apocalypse. People will probably use DMZ without knowing it (at least that will be their excuse) and the this will be a front and center issue ( if it is not currently- which with kratom being banned I think it is).

Anyway sorry about your woes. The point of my post was that at some point you have to realize that TUDCA and NAC are only going to do so much, it is not a failsafe, taking 2-3 liv care/on cycle supplements is a false sense of security and thus a waste of money. .

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couldn't you make the argument that running a methyl for 4 weeks is no worse than being an alcoholic for 4 weeks? of course there is liver strain but the liver is a very resilient organ thats why you only go 4 weeks. Just trying to spark a friendly debate here

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't you make the argument that running a methyl for 4 weeks is no worse than being an alcoholic for 4 weeks? of course there is liver strain but the liver is a very resilient organ thats why you only go 4 weeks. Just trying to spark a friendly debate here
Yeah, alcoholics people usually dies around 40s 50s

And who is alcoholic for four weeks? That statement is false. Or you are an alcoholic or you are not.

Also to be completely honesty here, i have my doubts which one is more harmful. Alcohol or Methyls. If you have an article comparing both please share.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
4 methyls for how long? And are we talking anbout just liver damage?

A family friend is pretty bad with booze and he said end of the year before his physical he will dry out and detox... I jokingly said "and take what TUDCA and NAC?" I was shocked when he said yea "that and some other stuff to clean out my liver before the dr takes levels." I did not think that most people -especially someone his age who would beat up their body for so long so badly would know about livercare supps.

Anyway- 4 methlys at once is stupid. I hate how you can barely find anything except for these quad methyl stacks.

Are they going to kill you like booze does? No. I think that the way they are broken down by the liver is slightly different, administration is different - even if the meythlated compound takes 12 hours to breakdown compared to someone who is drinking for 12 hours straight the peak levels in the liver are going to be high in the subject drinking spiking each time a new adult beverage is consumed.

ANd I dont know how crazy you guys but I will not run more than 2-3 cycles a year never longer than 8 weeks and honestly if I was stacking harsh compounds I would keep the dose as low as I possibly could. Is that doing anyhting but giving me piece of mind? You tell me...

So - I think the alchy is beating up his liver more than a 2-4 time methylated PH/PED user. But that is by my standards. You may run cycles differently, longer, higher doses, so you might think differently.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
Could be the same type of strain without the dehydration effect alchohal brings maybe. Being a drinker i think alcohol for 4 weeks everyday could be worse or better depending how much you drink, DOSE DEPENDANT aha

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards

And who is alcoholic for four weeks? That statement is false. Or you are an alcoholic or you are not.

Also to be completely honesty here, i have my doubts which one is more harmful. Alcohol or Methyls. If you have an article comparing both please share.
How is his statement false? Its a speculation.
Im sure their is someone who has been drinking for 4 weeks straight and i know plenty of people who drink everday. Do i know its for four weeks? Nah but im sure its close. Ever go the liqour store and see that bum thats been their forever? Probably pounding everyday.
Anyways it would be a good experiment.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
lol who is going to conduct this study? And besides confirming / disproving bro science how would it benefit the scientific community?

We would have to go out into international waters to conduct the experiment because I doubt the EU would want us there to conduct it. Then you have to worry about pirates, it seems like a lot of work for not a lot of payoff.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
lol who is going to conduct this study? And besides confirming / disproving bro science how would it benefit the scientific community?

We would have to go out into international waters to conduct the experiment because I doubt the EU would want us there to conduct it. Then you have to worry about pirates, it seems like a lot of work for not a lot of payoff.
Hahaha! Guess someone braves gotta kidnapp people and do this expirement on people for the greater good! Haha just kidding. i cant find anything on it,but im sure we know the impact of both subjects and can speculate.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
What good would it do? Idk but they both impact the liver in a negative manner so...take caution boys
Be safe and enjoy life

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

alcoholics do not always die in their 40/50's hahahaha wow that was general. I know 4 week alcoholics are not not a real thing I was trying to compare methylated prohormones to getting drunk every night for 4 weeks. I would never run more that 2 methyls at a time and I doubt it puts anymore strain on your liver than getting drunk every night for 4 weeks is all I'm saying. Theres never going to be a study on it, I was just trying to see if anyone had anymore input or experiences, its your body. Im going to run my two methyls twice a year and I'm going to live a long time lol this is for everyone: as long as you are not a fool and have proper support and PCT you're not going to die in your 40s/50s from Ph's, most likely not going to even without support of PCT, but thats not a good idea lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 methyls for how long? And are we talking anbout just liver damage?

A family friend is pretty bad with booze and he said end of the year before his physical he will dry out and detox... I jokingly said "and take what TUDCA and NAC?" I was shocked when he said yea "that and some other stuff to clean out my liver before the dr takes levels." I did not think that most people -especially someone his age who would beat up their body for so long so badly would know about livercare supps.

Anyway- 4 methlys at once is stupid. I hate how you can barely find anything except for these quad methyl stacks.

Are they going to kill you like booze does? No. I think that the way they are broken down by the liver is slightly different, administration is different - even if the meythlated compound takes 12 hours to breakdown compared to someone who is drinking for 12 hours straight the peak levels in the liver are going to be high in the subject drinking spiking each time a new adult beverage is consumed.

ANd I dont know how crazy you guys but I will not run more than 2-3 cycles a year never longer than 8 weeks and honestly if I was stacking harsh compounds I would keep the dose as low as I possibly could. Is that doing anyhting but giving me piece of mind? You tell me...

So - I think the alchy is beating up his liver more than a 2-4 time methylated PH/PED user. But that is by my standards. You may run cycles differently, longer, higher doses, so you might think differently.

Who said 4 methyls? I agree its completely idiotic I think you read my post wrong