September bulk: Dzine + LMG cycle - need some advice

yeahbuddy22

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle, Ive run anavar and hdrol before. 202 pounds at 5'11 around 12%bf. My sept bulk:

Dzine 30/30/30/45/45
LMG 60/75/75/100/100

PCT: nolva 30/30/20/10 and testfreak or another test booster

On cycle supps: p5p, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, basic vitamins, fish oil, creatine mono

Anyone ran something like this before? How were gains / sides? Do these dosages/cycle length look ok? and is this enough for pct?

I am paranoid about gyno. should I be throwing stano in with this cycle or something else to prevent gyno? or is gyno not that likely with this stack

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Switched from nolva to raloxifene for me (for gyno) add in exemestane to lower e2 if needed. Save creatine for pct make sure you diet stays consistent and training is realistic for pct and after pct. I either have erase or erase pro now and trizolae for cort control.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Having a life support and liver support is great too. Maybe add some nacc.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle, Ive run anavar and hdrol before. 202 pounds at 5'11 around 12%bf. My sept bulk:

Dzine 30/30/30/45/45
LMG 60/75/75/100/100

PCT: nolva 30/30/20/10 and testfreak or another test booster

On cycle supps: p5p, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, basic vitamins, fish oil, creatine mono

Anyone ran something like this before? How were gains / sides? Do these dosages/cycle length look ok? and is this enough for pct?

I am paranoid about gyno. should I be throwing stano in with this cycle or something else to prevent gyno? or is gyno not that likely with this stack
the p-5-p will keep prolactin down, I would use clomid instead of nolva, as nolva aggravates progestin receptors with the m-lmg is not good. Something like 75/50/50/25, I'd add erase also, 0/0/3/3/2/1 remember during pct your natural test is low, keep workouts short and just stimulate muscles first two weeks of pct, increase intensity week three or four. Good luck

yeahbuddy22

Awards
thanks to both of you. is the p5p enough to keep prolactin down and prevent gyno?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
thanks to both of you. is the p5p enough to keep prolactin down and prevent gyno?
you should be good, or you could always lower the dose on m-lmg... Wait for more info though, more people should chime in eventually..

yeahbuddy22

Awards
what bout adding aromidex or aromasin to the cycle? or is that overkill with teh p5p

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
so i may as well run an AI on top of the p5p then i guess right
you shouldn't need the ai while on cycle, if you want to have it on hand just in case thats fine, but ai dont help with prolactin gyno...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ dose is too high but you can try. More than likely after a week at 45 you will feel like complete ****. 30 is plenty.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I disagree on this one. I have run that exact same dosing of dimethazine stacked with trenazone except for 6 weeks and was perfectly happy.

DMZ dose is too high but you can try. More than likely after a week at 45 you will feel like complete ****. 30 is plenty.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran DMZ + MLMG + EPI and felt pretty decent, only the last 2 weeks was i pretty lethargic and shut down and feeling like ****. I don't have a problem with the dosages, i think people freak out too much over LMG. My advice is to have corisol control during PCT, something like DS Lean Xtreme or SNS Reduce XT works well. A natural T booster with your SERM will really speed up recover, there's lots of options in the area but DAA works well and is simple. Lastly i'd have Arimidex on hand before you start just in case there's some sort of flare-up around the end of the cycle. If you start to itch or see something developing, .5ml ED or EOD will do the trick. Otherwise, good luck.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
thx everyone. i think im gonna stick with 30mg of dzine ed and then up it to 45 only if i dont feel like ****. and i will have arimidex on hand. should i take it throughout? or just have it on hand just in case.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
and for pct - nolvadex 30/30/20/10, a test booster, and arimidex. does this sound ok?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
and for pct - nolvadex 30/30/20/10, a test booster, and arimidex. does this sound ok?
bro save the nolva for another run, its not good to mix with m-lmg...you will have to run clomid for pct 75/50/50/25

yeahbuddy22

Awards
ok. so clomid, a test booster and arimidex should be enough to get the boys working again?

yeahbuddy22

Awards
ok. so clomid, a test booster and arimidex should be enough to get the boys working again?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
yeah man, the clomid should do it...i've never used arimidex before...

Miles Flossin

Awards
Not trying to hijack this thread but some good info from you guys so far...If I want to run a 60 day cycle of the Xtreme DMZ (2 bottles) what do you guys recommend throughout cycle and PCT? I was considering Cycle Assist before/during cycle, then Nolvadex PCT? Would I also need Clomid and/or Liquidex? What types of dosages are recommended?Thanks!!