Dzine solo cycle - how does this look

yeahbuddy22

Awards
Looking to bulk.

Dzine 15/30/30/30/30

PCT: nolva 40/20/20/10 and DAA for 6 weeks

Will be running hawthorne berry, milk thistle and cycle support all the way through cycle and pct.

Does this all look ok? Anyone ran dzine solo before? I also have LMG on hand, but dont really wanna run it due to the bloat and prolactin sides, but what if I took 25mg of LMG a day, would taht combat some of the sides of the dzine? or is it fine to run dzine solo?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty weak cycle, not to mention there's no real need to start nolva @ 40mg and then taper down. Oh and hawthorne berry and thistle won't do much, but if it makes you feel better to take them go for it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely up the DZine. It's not Superdrol lol

And yeah, Nolva at 20/20/10/10, not starting at 40.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
ok then how would this look:

dzine 30/30/30/45/45
pct nolva 20/20/10/10 and daa

with just cycle assist.

i heard dzine can have fairly bad sides thats why i was asking about the lmg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a bit better. Sides are pretty user dependant. I rarely go in to a cycle with the dosages mapped out, i go off how i'm feeling. Sure there is a minimum dosage i will exceed, and a max dosage i will not exceed; but everything in the middle goes by how i'm feeling.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
k thanks. and yeah ill see how it goes if 30 feels too weak i may bump it up to 45sooner, or if its too strong stay at 30. what do you think about taking lmg at 25mg a day? is it pointless to run lmg at that dose, or is it enough to maybe combat a few of the dry joints and other sides of dzine solo?

yeahbuddy22

Awards
im seeing logs and forum posts where ppl are saying they got delayed gyno from dzine after using pct. how can i avoid this? would running arimidex, aromasin, or p5p help reduce chances for gyno on and after cycle?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
30mg is bare minimum dosage and 45mg is a great dosage to run IMHO.
30/30/30/45/45/45 is pretty fun throw in some trenazone and you got something awesome there.

Never had prolactin sides with dimethazine but not sure about anyone else. Erase has always been my go to for preventing rebound gyno.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1