Drinking ONCE during PCT (Nolva)

MikeT123

Awards
After cycle, Im going to run Nolva and E control by ironmaglabs.
I know that you're NEVER suppose to drink alcohol while on cycle, and drinking is not a habit of mine, but since St Patrick's day in Chicago is very celebrated with partying and parades, I was wondering if there was any way possible It would be okay to consume alcohol, in the safest aspect meaning, changing the way i dose the Nolva in example instead of 20/20/10/10, 30/10/10/10 or 15/15/15/15 and I've been told that hard liquor is easier on the liver then beer so I would stay away from beer.

Anything? :usa2:

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
It is not a good idea to plan your SERM dosing around your drinking. What are you coming off of?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your saying you plan on having 1 night of drinking while on Nolva? I can tell you I have had a few drinks before during pct and never had any issue. I can't back it up with post drinking blood work but I don't see it being a huge issue. It is good that you are aware of the liver toxicity and are smart enough to be worried about mixing alcohol with ph/serms so for that thumbs up. Each person reacts differently to these products too though. Do you have any past issues with your liver? Are you healthy?

I'm not saying its a great idea or saying to go ahead and drink just to get that out there.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Were you planning on just tossing a few back to enjoy the day or getting fall on your face **** hammered in true Irish fashion?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Were you planning on just tossing a few back to enjoy the day or getting fall on your face **** hammered in true Irish fashion?
this is really the key. a few drinks is fine. face plant binge drinking isnt a very good idea

MikeT123

Awards
spot on with the latter option,

But in all seriousness thanks for the guidance and its a huge relief I could socially have a couple and just space them out with alot of water in between each.

But, any tips on prior experience from when you're hitting the limit for your liver?