drinking once in a while..

sportf190

hey guys im just curious i will u sually drink once a week of every other week. and not alot maybe 4 beers and 1 mixed drink .. but the next day i usually weight a pound or 2 less... would that just be water weight.. ?? it shouldnt be muscle right..

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't drink at all. Last I had a drink was at Christmas, and it was a small glass of Wild Vines lol.

sportf190

haha arligth so most likely its just water weight and if i do it once in a while and dont get hammered and eat protein before and after i should be fine..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein before, protein after - whatever. Alcohol is alcohol. It is a respecter of no macronuitrient - except maybe pizza and wings.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drinking jacks your metabolism up for a couple days I hear. Alcohol is also a diuretic.

rickesq

Awards
i like to have the occasional glass of champagne with my giirl

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Protein before, protein after - whatever. Alcohol is alcohol. It is a respecter of no macronuitrient - except maybe pizza and wings.
Word. Pizza and Wings are awesome though! I miss them!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I get plastered all the time and am stronger than I've ever been.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I know the Anabolic Diet allows you to drink during carb-loading on the weekends, but then again, the Anabolic Diet says nothing to those using gear or PH's. I've also been told there are some different liquors that hardly, if not at all, contain any calories or carbs. IMO, I don't think a drink once in a blue moon will kill you. Your liver won't be too happy with you if you also have gear in your system, but go for it if it's what you really wanna do. I wouldn't drink excessively nor constantly.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I get plastered all the time and am stronger than I've ever been.
haha nice.

I get blasted about once a month, and it hasn't adversly affected my gains, the day after always sucks but i just run it off. Maybe its cuz im still young.