Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ripped Cocktail should do great for the appetite suppressant!

I quit cold turkey on Dec 28, and put on 15lbs of fat from then until Feb 4 when I started counting macros and keeping up with fitness.
I don't know how bad her habit was/is, but mine was BAD. She can do it, and its possible that she'll have moments for the rest of her life that she craves them. I do. But I also know if I smoke one, or more, that I'll just have to start worrying about quitting again. Good luck to her bro! It's tough for a couple months!
Ok man ill definitely look into it. She wasn't that bad but she lacks willpower when it comes down to it. This will be her third time she's quit lol but ill be on her case about it if she even thinks about taking it back up again. Thanks for that man.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok man ill definitely look into it. She wasn't that bad but she lacks willpower when it comes down to it. This will be her third time she's quit lol but ill be on her case about it if she even thinks about taking it back up again. Thanks for that man.
See if you can get her to look at it differently. It's actually harder to NOT quit smoking. You have to plan everything you do around your next cigarette. Work breaks, car rides, social outings, family get togethers, workouts, etc.

She's got this.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See if you can get her to look at it differently. It's actually harder to NOT quit smoking. You have to plan everything you do around your next cigarette. Work breaks, car rides, social outings, family get togethers, workouts, etc.

She's got this.
This is true

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Personal health and wellness tips in here. People helping people...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

She's got this.
That's actually an awesome way to look at it! :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All done with the Hardware removal. Went in at 0700, wheeled back at 0830, knocked out about 0840, awakened at 1000, and out of the hospital by 1030. That is efficiency.

And i feel nauseous :

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All done with the Hardware removal. Went in at 0700, wheeled back at 0830, knocked out about 0840, awakened at 1000, and out of the hospital by 1030. That is efficiency.

And i feel nauseous :
Glad it went ok man... good luck with recovery...

Oh and gotta bucket? ;)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

And i feel nauseous :
Good to hear things went smoothly bro! Hope ya have a speedy recovery!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear things went smoothly bro! Hope ya have a speedy recovery!
Thanks bro, I am mentally recovered already. I should be able to get in the gym for some upper body on Wednesday.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it went ok man... good luck with recovery...

Oh and gotta bucket? ;)
Yeah, I am carrying a small trash can with me, but it is getting better. It's funny though, that I was nauseous and hungry, so I kept pounding my face with BAD stuff. But seriously, how much damage can be done in one day?!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope ya heal up fast Drew. Nothing worse that having to work around pain or injury cuz you have to. Stay focused.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope ya heal up fast Drew. Nothing worse that having to work around pain or injury cuz you have to. Stay focused.
Focused I AM

Staying positive,NICE!
Doing my best, but I had the worst night's sleep ever. Back hurt, can't lie on my sides, Vicodin keeps me awake so I didn't take any more, ....whine....moan....complain....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focused I AM

Doing my best, but I had the worst night's sleep ever. Back hurt, can't lie on my sides, Vicodin keeps me awake so I didn't take any more, ....whine....moan....complain....
LOL, you just had surgery dude, will give you a day pass to whine...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope so too. I am needing some gym time tomorrow, and I need some sleep to make that happen.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah, I am carrying a small trash can with me, but it is getting better. It's funny though, that I was nauseous and hungry, so I kept pounding my face with BAD stuff. But seriously, how much damage can be done in one day?!
Consider it a cheat day and move on. It probably did you some good, dieting for too long can decrease leptin levels. Having a good old cheat day replenishes these levels and effectively "stolkes the fat burning furness". Good to see that your mentally recovered, you'll be back to killing it in no time :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focused I AM

I think you should stay away from those vicodin so you can sleep. You can send them to me and I will dispose of them properly.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha!! After my pillz..

1 scoop Ripped Cocktail at 0630 (i missed formation this morning because I slept like sh!t)
That Ripped Cocktail was good!!

Even with little sleep it lasted all the way up until scoop #2 @ 1230

HyperT2 @ 0630, 1230, and another will be at about 1900 with MassHGH

Forskolin 95- 0630, 1230, and 1900

Let's see what all this hype is about Forskolin.

I just could not go to the gym today due to pain and general body fatigue.
Hopefully tomorrow.
I missed my weigh in day because of surgery, and I had a few days of crappy eating. But I am back to my normal routine today and I will do my best to keep it clean

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops of RC @ 0600

Hyper T2 @ 0600, 1230, and 1930

MassHGH @ 1939

Forskolin @ 0600, 1230, an 1930 (100mg total)

I did some BW exercises this morning; pushups, pullups, crunches, dips, BW squats.
Then I did some cardio on the exercise bike.

F this, i need to hammer out a solid Chest and Back session tomorrow. My two favorite muscle groups to hit.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my 2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail done at 0900 today, lasted all day long. The Appletini is so delicious that I have to resist the urge to sip on it all day long.
Still no stim crash at all. Tons of energy. Also have noticed solid focus, which helps with my job. I spend most of my day working with excel spreadsheets, powerpoint, personnel trackers and such. I need that extra focus.
Ripped Cocktail actually seems to be the first stim that manages my ADHD. That is impressive to say the least.

HyperT2 @ 0900, 1400, and 2100

MassHGH will be at bedtime in about an hour (watching Oblivion)

More updates tomorrow

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have missed an important part while I was running around trying to keep the girls in bed, but I don't remember them explaining why there were so many Tom Cruises (jack)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must have missed an important part while I was running around trying to keep the girls in bed, but I don't remember them explaining why there were so many Tom Cruises (jack)
I was wondering why I haven't heard of this.

Tom Cruise, that's why.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering why I haven't heard of this.

Tom Cruise, that's why.
He isn't the greatest actor, but the movies he plays in are different and interesting. Now he needs a starring role in a slaughter fest

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this brutha!!
Thanks for joining Reggie!
How's the stack treating you so far?
I have had some decent results and I haven't been doing anything heavy since last week. And it absolutely crushes my appetite. How many HyperT2 are you taking everyday?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining Reggie!
How's the stack treating you so far?
I have had some decent results and I haven't been doing anything heavy since last week. And it absolutely crushes my appetite. How many HyperT2 are you taking everyday?
You bet bro, thanks for giving me the heads up!! So far so good, weight has been maintaining so far. My hunger fluctuates to be honest. Some days I don't want to eat anything and other days I'm hungry all day lol. I'm taking 1 Hyper T2 in the AM and one in the PM

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet bro, thanks for giving me the heads up!! So far so good, weight has been maintaining so far. My hunger fluctuates to be honest. Some days I don't want to eat anything and other days I'm hungry all day lol. I'm taking 1 Hyper T2 in the AM and one in the PM
Right on. I am doing 3 HyperT2's a day due to some guidance from a couple of members. Seems to be working out

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw prisoners last night if anyone wants a spoiler alert let me know.
You are the man!! I just mentioned this post to my wife and she said, "oooh, I want to see that", and now we are going to find a babysitter so we can go watch that tonight!