Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took an unknown quantity of Stimul8 this morning, and I was WAYYYY overstimmed. So much that I vomited and was unable to workout. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't type on my computer and I had trouble using the mouse. I had to eat a protein bar and wait about an hour before I was functional again, and I was drenched in sweat. I am thinking it was like 2 scoops, because he said he gave my 3 scoops, but I have no idea really.

I left a Review for Ripped Cocktail, Hyper T2, and Mass HGH in the Product review section.

I am at a steady 185 right now, a total of 10 pounds lost. But I look like I have recomped quite nicely. My pants fit more loosely and My shoulder sleeves a little tighter.

I will have my wife take a picture of me as soon as possible.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I have a few pics. Substantial loss around mid section. My abs are starting to show again. At least I can tell.
Another 30 days on this stack/routine and I would definitely been almost love handle free. No worries though, what I don't get during this recomp/pre bulk phase, I will get after my next bulk. (Epic bulk)

My posing sucks a bit and the lighting makes my moobs look funny.

Here is the starting pic:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro, big difference!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro, big difference!!!
Thanks bro! I wish I could say definitively which product made the biggest difference. But no matter, the stack is synergistic and results are what counts.
And this is with a sloppy diet and missing at least one workout a week.
Imagine if I had dietary discipline and a little more time for working out.

So the next main improvement area for me is diet discipline. I am a firm believer that diet is 80-90% of results. Leaving activity at 10-15% and supps a whopping 5-10% . That is my opinion, but I feel it is accurate for the most part.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You certainly put in the work - and these products obviously complemented you well!

About the Stimul8 - ya very careful dude the stuff is strong. Most use 1/2-3/4 scoop. 1 scoop treats me well.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! Thanks for the log GREAT AS ALWAYS and thanks so much for putting up reviews in the review section. Very much appreciated. Keep up the great work buddy.
Thanks for the opportunity Marco. I truly enjoy your companies products. As do many...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You certainly put in the work - and these products obviously complemented you well!

About the Stimul8 - ya very careful dude the stuff is strong. Most use 1/2-3/4 scoop. 1 scoop treats me well.
Thanks Simon, yeah these supps are great! I definitely could have put in more work, so that goes to show the effectiveness of this stack. I don't expect anything more from a cut stack, and actually don't think any could provide the recomp effects that this did.

What size scoop is used for stimul8?
Jack3d micro size? Or a teaspoon?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright, I have a few pics. Substantial loss around mid section. My abs are starting to show again. At least I can tell.
Another 30 days on this stack/routine and I would definitely been almost love handle free. No worries though, what I don't get during this recomp/pre bulk phase, I will get after my next bulk. (Epic bulk)

My posing sucks a bit and the lighting makes my moobs look funny.

Here is the starting pic:
Some pretty notable changes there Andrew. Lost a stack of bodyfat from your midsection. Well done man.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Drew. I can see more definition in your abdomen area and in your upper torso/arms. Sloppy diet or not, with your low calories during this cut you do t seem to have lost any mass that you put on this summer.

Nice log!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry... it might be a tad bigger than JM scoop. not much though..
Ok, i have it measured. We'll see what happens. Thanks!

Some pretty notable changes there Andrew. Lost a stack of bodyfat from your midsection. Well done man.
Thanks Luke, one thing I am good at is cutting weight. Semi-pro

Looking good Drew. I can see more definition in your abdomen area and in your upper torso/arms. Sloppy diet or not, with your low calories during this cut you do t seem to have lost any mass that you put on this summer.

Nice log!
Thanks Thomas,
Ripped Cocktail plus Hyper T2 suppressed my appetite a lot.
MassHGH increased it I think. When I would wake in the middle of the night I would slam down a protein shake cause I was so hungry

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
When I would wake in the middle of the night I would slam down a protein shake cause I was so hungry
Man if I had a count of how many times I've done that myself. Your log was a great read man, great results too bro, it definitely showed the hard work you put in. Great job!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man if I had a count of how many times I've done that myself. Your log was a great read man, great results too bro, it definitely showed the hard work you put in. Great job!!!
Thanks marine brother!
I am more than satisfied with the results. Can't expect much more in 30 days.
On to GAINZzz

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Thanks marine brother!
I am more than satisfied with the results. Can't expect much more in 30 days.
On to GAINZzz
Yea bro, 30 days and those kind of results is outstanding. Bring on the GAINZ!!!