Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to try my ripped cocktail Pre workout tomorrow.
And I am debating adding Mass HGH to this combo. Any thoughts from te masses on this? What would I expect to gain from this add on?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to try my ripped cocktail Pre workout tomorrow.
And I am debating adding Mass HGH to this combo. Any thoughts from te masses on this? What would I expect to gain from this add on?
I haven't followed a Mass HGH log yet, but I'm very interested to know what it's all about. I see a lot of peeps on Facebook love it....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done. Starting tomorrow, or tonight, depends on the dose timing recommendations.

I haven't followed a Mass HGH log yet, but I'm very interested to know what it's all about. I see a lot of peeps on Facebook love it....
I see that too, that's why I picked one up a while back. Well, on to my workday. No workout yet this morning. I had to start working, but my Suspense is noon, so I should able to go about that time

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did back today, lots of volume in very little time.

1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail at 0600, and 1 scoop at 1500

Hyper T2 dosed at 0600, 1200, 1800

I will go for in depth and post my workout tomorrow. It has been a crazy day of non stop moving, and I just stopped moving=crash.

I am eternally grateful for Ripped Cocktail today!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That stuff if awesome for clean energy! What base are you at? Just curious cause my bro in law is in the army.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did back today, lots of volume in very little time.

1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail at 0600, and 1 scoop at 1500

Hyper T2 dosed at 0600, 1200, 1800

I will go for in depth and post my workout tomorrow. It has been a crazy day of non stop moving, and I just stopped moving=crash.

I am eternally grateful for Ripped Cocktail today!!
Pushing the T2 huh?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stuff if awesome for clean energy! What base are you at? Just curious cause my bro in law is in the army.
Fort Benning, where is your Bro in law?

Pushing the T2 huh?
Would you advise against that? I know that the bottle says no more than 2 a day. I got the advice from a pal earlier in this thread

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fort Benning, where is your Bro in law?

Would you advise against that? I know that the bottle says no more than 2 a day. I got the advice from a pal earlier in this thread
He just left Fort Cambell. He is in Killeen Tx now.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He just left Fort Cambell. He is in Killeen Tx now.
Uugh, I spent 4 miserable years there when I was an Infantryman. I have heard good things about Campbell, i haven't been myself

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I knew one, but that was about 5 years ago, and he would either be a SFC or out by now. Tis a big as$ Army.
Well he was in Killeen 5yrs ago, and in 3weeks he will be out. But ya its a big army.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's back session

29 Aug 13

Prodigy pre @ 1145, HT2 @ 1200
Workout 1200-1245

Barbell Deadlift 337.5
Set 1 : 95x25
Set 2 : 135x20
Set 3 : 225x15
Set 4 : 185x20
Set 5 : 135x20
|
Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown 183.33
Set 1 : 100x25
Set 2 : 100x20
Set 3 : 93x25
Set 4 : 100x20
|
One Arm Dumbbell Row 84.33
Set 1 : 60x12
Set 2 : 50x20
Set 3 : 55x16
Set 4 : 50x15
|
Cable Seated Row 210
Set 1 : 120x16
Set 2 : 140x15
Set 3 : 100x20
Set 4 : 100x20
|
Barbell Bent Over Row 208.33
Set 1 : 115x20
Set 2 : 115x20
Set 3 : 125x17
Set 4 : 125x20
|
Notes
Holy deadlifts. I was smoked after those!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice deadlift session! I see your using prodigy, is it the new one or the OG?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout, Drewsicle!

Where are your calories and or macros at during this cut?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout, Drewsicle!

Where are your calories and or macros at during this cut?
Well, i haven't started counting yet, bit I am pounding protein and I am definitely under my calorie goal, probably a bad thing

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to predict my weight on Monday, but I believe it will be a but lower. Although it is a birthday weekend for my middle daughter. She will be 2!!
I am grilling chicken, and I don't think we are doing a cake. So I should be good to go.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BOOM!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed any side effects yet, positive or negative?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is blowing up :)
That is how we roll around this Bich!

Dam right!

Have you noticed any side effects yet, positive or negative?
Nothing negative, except a little dehydration. That is definitely the diuretic action of the stims, and I have been so busy this week that I just haven't been drinking enough water. I don't know whether the Hyper T2 has anything to do with hydration. I will definitely work on upping my water intake, because I haven't been having comfortable bowel movements if you know what I mean. And I can def feel the effects of this in the gym, just not as much stamina.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed 2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail @ 0630.
Hyper T2 @ 0630, 1200, and 1800

2 scoops Jack3d OG @ 1300,

Squats
Warmup
BW x 20
Bar x 25

Work
135x10
185x8
135x10
135x10 ( slow and deep

SS with
DB Calf Raises
65x30 toes straight
70x25 toes out
70x25 toes in
60x30 toes straight

Then off to physical therapy for a **** ton of lunges with and without bands on my legs, sideways, backward, forwards-single leg squats, table step ups with knee raise at the top, planks, planks with leg raised

Physical Therapy smoked my balls today.

GOOD NEWS!!
I am getting the screws removed from my hips on the 16th of September. I hope everything goes smoothly. The only downside is NO PT for a week.....shiiiit. I can do something. We'll see. If I can't then I will cut my cals down a bunch and up my protein to preserve muscle mass.
If that does present itself then I may need some tips from the 'crew'.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid, bro!

Your hips should be ok if you back off on deads and squats for a little bit, I think. Are you nervous a 'lil to get the pins out?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid, bro!

Your hips should be ok if you back off on deads and squats for a little bit, I think. Are you nervous a 'lil to get the pins out?
Nah, after what I went through for the actual procedures, this should be cake. It is a same day surgery, and he said he can usually get both screws out with one little incision, per side of course.
I don't really see how anything can go wrong, except anesthesia, but that is no biggie.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nah, after what I went through for the actual procedures, this should be cake. It is a same day surgery, and he said he can usually get both screws out with one little incision, per side of course.
I don't really see how anything can go wrong, except anesthesia, but that is no biggie.
I'm sure you'll be able to work around it if its only a single small incision on each side. It'll be a matter of trial and error as to what affects it tho.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you'll be able to work around it if its only a single small incision on each side. It'll be a matter of trial and error as to what affects it tho.
I'm sure I will be back in a day or 2, no problem. I have had 5 anesthesia related surgical procedures, and this one will be the most minimally invasive.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays update:
No workout (with weights)
Executed a birthday party for my 2 year old, and my wife decided to surprise me with having it for me as well. We did it at the park, and it was hot! I love the weather down here. I am totally smoked.

I tool 1 scoop of Ripped Cocktail, and 1 serving of Hyper T2 yesterday morning at 0800. No more of either the rest of the day because I forgot to bring it.
I started Mass HGH 2 nights ago, so last night was my second dose, 3 caps right before bed.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today i just took a scoop of Ripped Cocktail and 1 Hyper T2.
My body is beat from the heat and duties from yesterday
Stay tuned...
Today is my actual Birthday, but NO MORE Cake

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel like ****!!!!!!!!!!

Ripped cocktail is helping, but I decided to ween myself off of the Tramadol against the docs advice. They want me to take x number of pills a day for 7 days, then drop one per for the next 7, and decrease by 1 every 7 days! That would take 7 weeks, with the last week being 1/2 a day. I have gone from 8 a day for weeks, to 7 a day for 4 days, to 3 yesterday and trying not to take but 1 later tonight so I can sleep, but I don't know. I have the shakes and bowel problems and myalgia (generalized body pain), I am a fighter though.
Any tips? Anyone experience withdrawal before?? This SUCKS!
I hear agmatine and L-Dopa is beneficial for this kind of thing. How bout some advice from mr.cooper69 ?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man that sux. Everyone i know that had withdrawls had to just ride it out. At least tramadol is not that strong so it shouldnt take very long. Feelin bad on your b-day even. Bummer. Have a good 1. Maybe you need more RC! Haha. Try taking half a pill in morn and half in eve.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that sux. Everyone i know that had withdrawls had to just ride it out. At least tramadol is not that strong so it shouldnt take very long. Feelin bad on your b-day even. Bummer. Have a good 1. Maybe you need more RC! Haha.
It can't be that bad right? Just tramadol. I had to cold turkey that sh!!t 1 week prior to my second surgery. Bad stuff.
I am going to supp with some Dopadex and Agmatine and see if that helps. I read a research about agmatine block withdrawal in mammals.
Link:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18792993/

MIND OVER MUTHAFUKKIN MATTER!!

I am my own boss, i have quit drinking, smoking, dipping, and some other stuff I won't mention here (military reasons), so this too shall pass.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah! Tuff it out! Hey i think all b-days are steak and blowjb day. Im sure that would help withdrawls. Haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy birthday, bro!

Tough it out. It can't be much worse than nicotine withdraws. At least your awesome wife is there to support you!