Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What made you decide to up the Creatine?
I don't know exactly how much is in Volatile, so I added 2 grams on top of it. For all I know I could be at 3 grams total for the day.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job! When you feel like you can't take it much more..hop online and find all the supps you are going to buy with all that money you are saving!
Right on. I think I may be able to buy staples for the most part; bcaa's, cissus, fish oil, pwo, and of course steroids! (Last one not so much!)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Took 1 scoop of Volatile at 1600 and crushed a solid bi and tri workout at 1700. Crazy pump. Almost like the lack of nicotine made a huge difference. I know that nicotine constricts the blood vessels, but to what degree?
So there is that plus the amazing pump from the Volatile, and boom- I think I have stretch marks from that workout today. Seriously.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Volatile is legit, and nicotine is a serious stim, so it's possible.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, today seemed much easier. Had a pretty good day and I was pretty busy with this ACAP workshop, learning how to effectively write a resume
I found the first 3 days were OK, the next 10 were terrible then it gets easy from there. I still get cravings though its weird

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know exactly how much is in Volatile, so I added 2 grams on top of it. For all I know I could be at 3 grams total for the day.
It has about the absorbable equivalent of 5g of creatine mono. Its not actually 5g but it absorbs better than mono.

Day 9

Took 1 scoop of Volatile at 1600 and crushed a solid bi and tri workout at 1700. Crazy pump. Almost like the lack of nicotine made a huge difference. I know that nicotine constricts the blood vessels, but to what degree?
So there is that plus the amazing pump from the Volatile, and boom- I think I have stretch marks from that workout today. Seriously.
Absolutely possible. You'll start noticing little things like that now. Probably more so with cigarettes but still

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I found the first 3 days were OK, the next 10 were terrible then it gets easy from there. I still get cravings though its weird
I quit years ago and still at times I feel like I could just fire one up.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think nicotine is probably similar to alcohol in that even though you've quit the habit there's always that little piece of you that still wants it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think nicotine is probably similar to alcohol in that even though you've quit the habit there's always that little piece of you that still wants it.
Bingo

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today gents, had to do a brake job on the fly. Just finished up.
More tomorrow.

Still tobacco free...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go being tobacco free still! Any Volatile today?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I quit years ago and still at times I feel like I could just fire one up.
I know what you mean, I quit smoking long ago, and sometimes I have cravings. But friggin cig smoke kills me, smells horrible.

Very similar indeed. They both kill more people annually than guns do. Hmmm.. Something to think about.

Mine and my wife's worst were days10-14, and 30-60.
That is great.

Yup.
Way to go being tobacco free still! Any Volatile today?
Thanks, and no to yesterday and today. Been doing these classes all week and had some mechanical repairs last night. Tonight was a wonderful night of trolling for candy with the kids. Yay. Candy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I resisted the urge to hit all muscle groups, so I stuck with Chest. Tore through it with energy to spare, thanks to Volatile!

It has been a crazy week of ACAP classes, writing Resume's, practice interviews, finance briefs, and VA Disability briefs and whatnot. Very informative, but very long. So I didn't get in the gym as much as I would have liked.
On top of all of that, I decided that if I was going to quit dipping, then I was going to stop taking Tramadol as well.
So I had to fight through some withdrawals Tues, Wed, Thurs, and not so much today. BAM!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you are ridding yourself of all the 'poison' brother..

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing it right
Good to hear you are ridding yourself of all the 'poison' brother..
Thanks guys. I tried to kick that Tramadol once before also. It is hands down the hardest thing I have ever had to do, physically and especially mentally.
Tobacco? Piece of cake.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm... cake.

Very proud of you bro!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drew is now a "clean" lifting beast! Nice job brother. My mother-in-law takes tramadol for her scoliosis (83 and this is extremely painful) and it knocks her into zombie land. Potent narcotic it is.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I tried to kick that Tramadol once before also. It is hands down the hardest thing I have ever had to do, physically and especially mentally.
Tobacco? Piece of cake.
Proud of you brother

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again. Still more work to do, sleep meds and whatnot.
The end result is NO Medications. (Notice I didn't say supplements)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volatile going down, going to try this GVT style shoulder routine, and triceps as well. Going to pull from 2 separate of wasme 's workouts.
Should be fantastic.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....err someone say cake? :) with a scoop of ice cream please.. make it a double!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Nov 13

1 scoop of Volatile. This seems to be the perfect sweet spot for me. I love it.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 45x10
Set 2 : 45x10
Set 3 : 45x10
Set 4 : 45x10
Set 5 : 45x10
Set 6 : 45x10
Set 7 : 45x10
Set 8 : 45x10
Set 9 : 45x10
Set 10 : 45x15

These started off heavy, and I was debating dropping at set 5, but at set 6+ I felt stronger, and I should have added some. Volatile kicking in for the win!
|
Standing Overhead Tri extension- DB each hand
Set 1 : 25x10
Set 2 : 25x10
Set 3 : 25x10
Set 4 : 30x10
Set 5 : 25x12
Set 6 : 25x10
Set 7 : 25x10
Set 8 : 25x10
Set 9 : 25x10
Set 10 : 25x10

This really tweaked something in my fused left wrist. I could have stuck with 30's all the way through if it weren't for that sensation
|
Six-Ways
Set 1 : 10x10
Set 2 : 15x7
Set 3 : 10x10
Set 4 : 20x3
|
Close Triceps Pushup
Set 1 : 25 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 4 : 15 Laps/Reps
|
Notes

Nice workout. I could have kept going for a bit, but the wife has some chores for me.

The pump was pretty fantastic, no muscle fatigue to speak of. Yet. Just knocked it out with little rests, about 45 sec average.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Drew, and way to kick it into second gear! I can see Volatile must give some killer focus.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks kind gentlemen.

Hit up 1 round scoop of Volatile this morning, and entered into the iron lair zone. Smoked through some crazy backage, and now I am at work. On Sunday, for this fukkin Ranger class to in-process.
Fuk.

At least I am super pumped!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops of Volatile.

GVT style Chest and Back

BB Bench Press -
135x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
145x10
135x10
135x10

Low Cable Row
160x10x10

I was supposed to do
3 sets each of:
DB Fly
DB Row

But I was fukkin spent (getting lazy? Old?)

I will work up to it.

The energy and focus were unbelievable, the PUMP was intense.

I may try to squeeze in another session this afternoon, another scoop?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is GVT basically a 10x10 routine?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of sets! Don't think you can claim the old-card yet, my friend.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 scoops of Volatile.

BB Bench Press -
135x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
145x10
135x10
135x10
You don't have to do the accessory exercises if you don't want to or can't. One thing though, you don't need to change the weight.

If you are benching 155 x 10 x 7 sets, and on sets 8,9,10 you can only put up say 5,7,8 reps - that is totally fine. You should use the same weight for all 10 sets.. and once you hit 10 x 10 then increase your weight 5-10%

The tempo should be 4 count on the way down, no pause and then 1-2 count back up, and repeat.

You did great Andrew!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to do the accessory exercises if you don't want to or can't. One thing though, you don't need to change the weight.

If you are benching 155 x 10 x 7 sets, and on sets 8,9,10 you can only put up say 5,7,8 reps - that is totally fine. You should use the same weight for all 10 sets.. and once you hit 10 x 10 then increase your weight 5-10%

The tempo should be 4 count on the way down, no pause and then 1-2 count back up, and repeat.

You did great Andrew!
Intensity! Love tempo work

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You did great Andrew!
Thanks bro, I will work on that tempo. And I gotcha on the weight. I was wondering about that.
I have to work on adding the accessory work. I would have liked to got it today.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops of Volatile was Heaven for me, fwiw. Veins like I was on a methyl steroid, no joke.
Yeah, I think I am going 2 scoops tomorrow. And I hear you on the veins, friggin 1SG was eye balling me this morning, and I had my sweater on for most of the workout. Then as soon as I took my sweater off, veins popping out all over and sick pumps, he seriously looked at me like I was doing something illegal.
Go ahead, test me. Volatile is totally legal, and my little bit of TRT is prescribed. :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intensity! Love tempo work
Yeah, I definitely need to work on that tempo. That would have made a huge difference.
I am pretty excited for 2 scoops tomorrow, but I think I am going to go in either super early or later on in the day. I don't need to be rousing suspicion with a Pre-workout formula.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't go to 2 if you're really enjoying 1.5 - I just have a decent stim tolerance. But it was the perfect spot for me. Just makes the tub go by sooner :(

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I definitely need to work on that tempo. That would have made a huge difference.
I am pretty excited for 2 scoops tomorrow, but I think I am going to go in either super early or later on in the day. I don't need to be rousing suspicion with a Pre-workout formula.
Try it with a 1 count pause at the bottom too! Brrrruuuuuutttttaaaalllllll

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't make it to the gym today, stuff was popping all day at work.
T minus 4-8 months (who fukkin knows)
I have trained my replacement, and he is ready, but they sent him to me too early (i told them to send him in Nov, they send him in Sep), so now he is trained up and nowhere to be, because I have 2 more months to be in my job.
I am mentally fatigued, and ready to get out of the Army. But I can't rush the process you know, just have to be patient.
And patient is one thing I am not.

Anyways, Now that I blabbered about nothing, off to bed. I am going to tear up some arms and shoulders, OR if I get in early enough I will do some deads and squats.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't make it to the gym today, stuff was popping all day at work.
T minus 4-8 months (who fukkin knows)
I have trained my replacement, and he is ready, but they sent him to me too early (i told them to send him in Nov, they send him in Sep), so now he is trained up and nowhere to be, because I have 2 more months to be in my job.
I am mentally fatigued, and ready to get out of the Army. But I can't rush the process you know, just have to be patient.
And patient is one thing I am not.

Anyways, Now that I blabbered about nothing, off to bed. I am going to tear up some arms and shoulders, OR if I get in early enough I will do some deads and squats.
Stay positive man, it will be up before you know it.