Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eff that let him have a hairy chest and throw caution to the wind!!!

Way to go lol at least nobody got hurt.
That was smart though to make sure everybody was out of the way befoee you started moving it down
Lol! Here, catch this night stand! Yeah, that'll put hair on your nuts!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy working on vehicles. The way they work makes sense to me, just like electrical work. There really usually isn't too many variables on how it works.
Screw that noise. I can't figure out anything with motors. I can change oil and breaks and what-not, but when it comes to troubleshooting I'm lost. The ATV and scooter in my garage prove that...

Took a full scoop of Volatile this morning and tried to go to the gym, but I got to loading the trailer and didn't make it. So an hour later, I took my weights out and got in a moderate bi/tri workout.
After that, I finished loading the trailer and took a load to the storage unit. Left the dolly at home, so I had to manhandle all of that furniture, and our bedroom set is HEAVY.

Ha, funny story. So my wife was moving a night stand down the stairs, and when I came in she was standing below the dolly, with the handle on the top. I said hold up, I got this. I told her to go and get our 2 year old off of the bottom of the steps because it could fall on her. I grabbed it from the top and moved it down a step, and the night stand almost flew off of the dolly. Well, her and my daughter had moved off of the steps but were standing at the foot of the stairs. I said, watch out, and then I got hold of it. When I moved it down another step, the night stand did jump off, and tumbled down the stairs. The girls and the dog barely missed the damn impact. Scared the shiit out of all of us. These night stands are solid too, and weigh like 60-70 pounds.
Once I got down after it, we all kind of stood there like, oh shiit, that almost ended badly.

I carried the other one down in my arms.

True story.
Damn, man. Glad she/they didn't get run over.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Here, catch this night stand! Yeah, that'll put hair on your nuts!
Screw that noise. I can't figure out anything with motors. I can change oil and breaks and what-not, but when it comes to troubleshooting I'm lost. The ATV and scooter in my garage prove that...

Damn, man. Glad she/they didn't get run over.
I just realized that my wife was under the nightstand when it fell. She didn't make it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
No joke-

I was pulling some decorations from the attic last christmas-they were all in the bigassawkward tuppewares that barely fot through the door. You know the ones im talking about.

I missed a step on the way down-fell on my back and the tuppeware fell on my chest. There were some ornaments in there that she is very attatched to apparently because the first thing she says upon watching the accident is "bryce omg! Did any of the decorations break?! Thats my favorite box!"

She then runs over and opens it to examine the contents. All is well other than i had a 30 pound box fall on my chest after i had already landed on my back.

My words are "wow that sucked. Good thing those glass balls and tensil didnt get busted." obviously very sarcastically. She then replies
"yeah it landed on you pretty hard-i wasnt sure if you or the box got hurt more"

Gotta love marriage

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No joke-

I was pulling some decorations from the attic last christmas-they were all in the bigassawkward tuppewares that barely fot through the door. You know the ones im talking about.

I missed a step on the way down-fell on my back and the tuppeware fell on my chest. There were some ornaments in there that she is very attatched to apparently because the first thing she says upon watching the accident is "bryce omg! Did any of the decorations break?! Thats my favorite box!"

She then runs over and opens it to examine the contents. All is well other than i had a 30 pound box fall on my chest after i had already landed on my back.

My words are "wow that sucked. Good thing those glass balls and tensil didnt get busted." obviously very sarcastically. She then replies
"yeah it landed on you pretty hard-i wasnt sure if you or the box got hurt more"

Gotta love marriage
omfg thats hilarious dude! hahaha

but seriously, were all the ornaments ok???? I MUST know!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to have to put this log on hold until the 7th. Our tenants will be moved in on the 6th, and we have until then to vacate our house.
And I have no time to do much of anything, except clean, pack, and take care of the kids

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to have to put this log on hold until the 7th. Our tenants will be moved in on the 6th, and we have until then to vacate our house.
And I have no time to do much of anything, except clean, pack, and take care of the kids
ok, man, thanks for letting me know!! get your stuff done, we'll be waiting on you!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, man, thanks for letting me know!! get your stuff done, we'll be waiting on you!!
DONE!! Kind of.
We have turned the house over to our tenants, and still have to unpack at the new home. But I unpacked my supps today, and I will be hitting the gym first thing in the AM.

We will get all these boxes unpacked this weekend. I have been resting today for the most part.
Tomorrow morning is a fresh start in a new year, and I am going to tear it up Volatile style.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DONE!! Kind of.
We have turned the house over to our tenants, and still have to unpack at the new home. But I unpacked my supps today, and I will be hitting the gym first thing in the AM.

We will get all these boxes unpacked this weekend. I have been resting today for the most part.
Tomorrow morning is a fresh start in a new year, and I am going to tear it up Volatile style.
Hell yesssss!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yesssss!
Truer words have never been spoken.

And returned the u-haul you needed to transport them all!
That is about right!
If this was back in June, it would have taken a small trailer. I was able to get it all into a couple of large boxes though.(plus my 3 drawer plastic supp chest).

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is about right!
If this was back in June, it would have taken a small trailer. I was able to get it all into a couple of large boxes though.(plus my 3 drawer plastic supp chest).
Sounds like me I have big packing boxes full of stuff. Wife always says whats in those boxes... BOOKS and VHS tapes!!!!! We do not need a supplement purchasing freeze in this house.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Downed 1.5 scoops of the goods at 1130, Volatile took effect within 20 minutes. Felt super charged and ready to leave some blood, sweat, and tears on the rubber in the gym.

Well, no blood or tears, but there is definitely some of my DNA via sweat all over that joint. And yes, I wiped down my equipment.

I did chest and back, killed it.
No PR's as I was using today to get back in the groove. I am back in the groove.

I think tomorrow will be a long overdue leg session. Burn baby burn.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro, glad you got to get in even after all that moving. I hope I never have to do it again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feels good coming back & watching the muscles swell up, doesn't it? Gettin' volatile....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lifting today bro?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of moving either so I try to think of it more as training and it seems to be less of a pain.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We finally got our internet working last night at almost 2200.

My wife was determined to hook it up herself, so I let her have at it.
When she was done, it didn't work. Hmmm...
I asked if she followed all of the steps, and told her I would have to start back at the beginning. She wasn't too happy.

Long story short, she didn't install the modem before she registered the internet.

Thursday afternoon's workout:
2 scoops of Volatile
Went to the shed where I set up my gym, and did some biceps and triceps with my 5 year old. Got a nice pump, and she pushed through like a champ. I think she is going to really get into it.

Yesterday was kind of a screwy day, ran all around town so I didn't get a workout in.

I am going to do one today for sure though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of moving either so I try to think of it more as training and it seems to be less of a pain.
Yeah, that helped some. But the cleaning and painting is the worst part.
I can move heavy stuff all day long.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it shaking brotato??
Shakin and bakin.
Waiting on the wife to finish up her homework so I can slip out and LIFT!
Too much running around yesterday so I didn't get in. Not missing today though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shakin and bakin.
Waiting on the wife to finish up her homework so I can slip out and LIFT!
Too much running around yesterday so I didn't get in. Not missing today though.
Whats up on deck at the gym for today? Sunday deadlifts maybe?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do it! Wear a sleeveless shirt with some Volatile in you & watch all the veins in your arms explode at the top of the rep. It's pretty sick :biggthumpup:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it! Wear a sleeveless shirt with some Volatile in you & watch all the veins in your arms explode at the top of the rep. It's pretty sick :biggthumpup:
Yeahhh buddy!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No update on his workout... perhaps his arms literally exploded! lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha oh geez that was metaphorical! Deadlift is a surprisingly effective pump exercise, especially if there's any higher rep sets included or enough volume.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My home gym doesn't have those luxuries

I would definitely look good in a sleeveless shirt. Then I can hang out with dudes all day and talk about our biceps...

Yeahhh buddy!!!
Yeeeeeeaaahhhhhh buddy!!

Deads tomorrow

No update on his workout... perhaps his arms literally exploded! lol
Hey, it could happen

Hahaha oh geez that was metaphorical! Deadlift is a surprisingly effective pump exercise, especially if there's any higher rep sets included or enough volume.
I WILL DEAD TOMORROW

;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My home gym doesn't have those luxuries

I would definitely look good in a sleeveless shirt. Then I can hang out with dudes all day and talk about our biceps...

Yeeeeeeaaahhhhhh buddy!!

Deads tomorrow

Hey, it could happen

I WILL DEAD TOMORROW

;)
well I'm excited!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got me a nice smoke session in Monday, worked my squad into the ground with some GVT Chest.
1 scoop of Volatile and I was crushing it.
They are all still sore today, but so am I.
I didn't end up dead lifting yesterday, but I fully intend to get that done this week.

Nothing yesterday, due to work and personal issues. But, I got my white chip today from AA, celebrating 24 hours of sobriety.... Again. So there you go.

Today I took a scoop of Volatile and did some litter carries, fireman carries, an obstacle course, and some other high speed army medic stuff. I guess it was comparable to a crossfit workout, because my whole body is sore.

So, tomorrow being day 2 of sobriety, I think I will crush some shoulders.

Nighty night

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Atta boy! Live one day at a time. My dad's been doing it for like 28 yrs now. You know how many 28yr coins are out there? Not many. And you know what he tells me?

"Every morning I wake up, piss, let the dog out, & kneel down beside my bed & thank God for the day & ask for the strength to stand strong & sober that day. Every day is new, & I never stop being an alcoholic. I just don't drink anymore cuz I got tired of f*ing my life up."

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta boy! Live one day at a time. My dad's been doing it for like 28 yrs now. You know how many 28yr coins are out there? Not many. And you know what he tells me?

"Every morning I wake up, piss, let the dog out, & kneel down beside my bed & thank God for the day & ask for the strength to stand strong & sober that day. Every day is new, & I never stop being an alcoholic. I just don't drink anymore cuz I got tired of f*ing my life up."
Thanks brother. It sure is a struggle, and I sure as shiit won't be cured from it.

One day at a time..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's it. There isn't a cure. Just a decision to hold your ground & stop making excuses.

I'm not judging; I can't relate - I've never drank in my life. I made the decision young to stay away because of what it's done to all the men in my family. Figured it wasn't worth the odds that I'd end up like them. So I can't relate to your struggle since I dodged it, but I can tell you that I don't drink & I'm pretty happy with my life - I've never felt like I needed it to enjoy my time alone or with others. And my Dad seems pretty happy too.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats brother!

I really can't add much to what Hyde said; that's all good stuff. But, I'm proud of you bro!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. It sure is a struggle, and I sure as shiit won't be cured from it.

One day at a time..
I know how it is man, I've struggled with addiction since I was a teenager. Its tough but you just have to think every day about what you'll lose just to go have one more drink (or in my case one more pill, one more line, one more hit...).

Just think of everything you have in your life to stay clean for and stay strong.

You have my number if you need to be talked out of a drink bro. You got this.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone!

I had some stellar workouts this week.
Did a nice run on Friday morning with my team. Then we did some pushups, situps, pullups. Now that I have soldiers again I will have to start doing some Army training. When I got home I did shoulders with my 5 year old, and then after my meeting last night I went out and did some chest.
I think I am renewing my lift-addiction.

I feel like I will need to do some Bi/Tri work today.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And my 10 month old just took her first steps, 3 of them!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, and congrats to her on her first steps!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but you better get a vid soon - it'll be happening again b4 you know it!