Donna trains hard and seriously...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why is this such a big deal and why do you guys care some much? You guys are acting like teenage girls about this.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why is this such a big deal and why do you guys care some much? You guys are acting like teenage girls about this.
You mean the fact that it's probably a 12 yr old boy pretending to be A female bodybuilder named Donna? We're just laughing about it man it's funny.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you chastising us for finding humor?
If only teenage girls can laugh then I don't wanna grow up!!!!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Are you chastising us for finding humor?
If only teenage girls can laugh then I don't wanna grow up!!!!
I second that! I want to stay a teenage girl forever!

Wait ... what??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you blew my cover...

You mean the fact that it's probably a 12 yr old boy pretending to be A female bodybuilder named Donna? We're just laughing about it man it's funny.
He is ELROCK, nothing is funny for ELROCK.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it really that funny though? Someone on the Internet may or may not be who they say they are

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it really that funny though? Someone on the Internet may or may not be who they say they are
Says the man without a face in his pic. :hmmm:
UncleSarm , order 66 on ELROCK, I repeat: order 66 !

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone what do you think about this...or should I say, Donna

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn man, relax and laugh a little. It's called having fun.

Btw this thread has turned into pure gold.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny may not be the right word.

Someone stole another persons identity, at least one, and paraded their pictures around. Thankfully, we don't know why. The reason had to be to benefit themselves at the cost of others.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why giving the smallest the most difficult mission? puccah8808 should invite her over here to AM, to not wake the monster.
OUCH!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!! Kleen has been wounded! :)
We want to be the one who opens the tiny manila envelope at the end...
No we turned a negative situation into fun. We could choose to feel like victims, which we were, or choose to have fun with it. We chose have fun with it.

Says the man without a face in his pic. :hmmm:
UncleSarm , order 66 on ELROCK, I repeat: order 66 !
You are on a roll!!!!
Damn, you blew my cover...

He is ELROCK, nothing is funny for ELROCK.
I am saying, you would think he had maybe played a game of CLUE and enjoyed pretending to be a detective to figure out the mystery at some point in his life. It is just fun to pick and dig and stuff. I mean we could be going into threads that we personally find silly and insult everyone telling them they are acting like school girls I guess. That sounds like positive behavior...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I miss Donna !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I miss Donna !
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH DONNAAAAAAA, OHHHHHH DONNA! I knew a girl, and Donna was her name. She was a sweetheart but didn't know her own name. OOOOOOOOHHH DONNNNAAAAAAA!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I miss Donna !
Rocket3015 and donna sitting in a tree
first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the truth and Rocket3015 fell out of the tree, broke his arm and ran all the way home

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so I just caught up and have come to a pretty simple conclusion:

1.) Donna is a time-traveler who is stuck in limbo between to parallel universes (would totally explain all the photos and just messed up dates; though no explanation as to how she arrived in said predicament).

2.) Donna is Milas

I'm leaning toward #2. Those of you who have been around here long enough know in your hearts that it's true, as well. Our sweet Milas has finally returned to us!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if that prevents MrKleen73 from getting his head squished like a water balloon then I agree lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1.) Donna is a time-traveler who is stuck in limbo between to parallel universes (would totally explain all the photos and just messed up dates; though no explanation as to how she arrived in said predicament).

2.) Donna is Milas

I'm leaning toward #2. Those of you who have been around here long enough know in your hearts that it's true, as well. Our sweet Milas has finally returned to us!
Haha!
MidwestBeast Can we make her a time traveling nympho personal trainer who sleeps with her clients to satisfy her needs?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha!
MidwestBeast Can we make her a time traveling nympho personal trainer who sleeps with her clients to satisfy her needs?
This is quickly headed down the path of NSFW fan fiction...

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Funny may not be the right word.

Someone stole another persons identity, at least one, and paraded their pictures around. Thankfully, we don't know why. The reason had to be to benefit themselves at the cost of others.
OMG!!!! Really???? Tell me more.....this is all so interesting

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha!
She's gonna succubust your ass up in the gym!!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established

2.) Donna is Milas

Well, I'm glad to see that al least nobody is jumping to any outlandish conclusions, although I still have faith that smith_68, @hairgrandpa, or BamBam0319 will soon.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!!! Really???? Tell me more.....this is all so interesting
No doubt, no doubt ELROCK. Ok, so I'm at this art museum with my cousin hairygrandpa, right, and there was like this abstract impressionism exhibit. But you know me, I'm more of a neo cubist kind of guy, right, but there was this one Rothko that was sublime, bro! Oh my God!
But anyway, anyway, and hairygrandpa tells me: "Yo, I met this crazy fine writer chick Donna at the spot last night. Like *fine* fine, like crazy stupid fine." And he goes up to the bartender and says: "Look at that girl I'm with, y'know wha' I'm sayin'? She's crazy stupid fine, right?" And the bartender is all like: "Yeah, crazy stupid fine!". So this writer chick tells hairygrandpa: "Yo, I'm like a boss in the world of guerilla journalism and I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains, you know what I'm saying?". hairygrandpa is like: "For real?", and she's like: "Yeah. You know what, I can't tell you who my contact is because he works for the Avengers!"."
Yeah, this dude smith_69 sounds like a badass, man! Like he comes up to him and says: "Yo, I'm looking for this dude who's mo' unseen who's flashing this fresh tat, who's got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?". And she's like: "Well, we got everything nowadays, we got a guy who jumps, we got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls, you gotta be more specific!". And he's like: "I'm looking for a guy that shrinks.". And I'm like: Daaamn! I got all nervous 'cause I keep mad secrets for you, bro. So I asked hairygrandpa: "Did the bad-ass tell the stupid fine writer chick to tell you to tell me because I'm tight Ant-Man, that he's looking for 'em?".

He said "Yes".

[video=youtube;lYUFx_Ltjn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUFx_Ltjn8[/video]

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt, no doubt ELROCK. Ok, so I'm at this art museum with my cousin hairygrandpa, right, and there was like this abstract impressionism exhibit. But you know me, I'm more of a neo cubist kind of guy, right, but there was this one Rothko that was sublime, bro! Oh my God!
But anyway, anyway, and hairygrandpa tells me: "Yo, I met this crazy fine writer chick Donna at the spot last night. Like *fine* fine, like crazy stupid fine." And he goes up to the bartender and says: "Look at that girl I'm with, y'know wha' I'm sayin'? She's crazy stupid fine, right?" And the bartender is all like: "Yeah, crazy stupid fine!". So this writer chick tells hairygrandpa: "Yo, I'm like a boss in the world of guerilla journalism and I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains, you know what I'm saying?". hairygrandpa is like: "For real?", and she's like: "Yeah. You know what, I can't tell you who my contact is because he works for the Avengers!"."
Yeah, this dude smith_69 sounds like a badass, man! Like he comes up to him and says: "Yo, I'm looking for this dude who's mo' unseen who's flashing this fresh tat, who's got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?". And she's like: "Well, we got everything nowadays, we got a guy who jumps, we got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls, you gotta be more specific!". And he's like: "I'm looking for a guy that shrinks.". And I'm like: Daaamn! I got all nervous 'cause I keep mad secrets for you, bro. So I asked hairygrandpa: "Did the bad-ass tell the stupid fine writer chick to tell you to tell me because I'm tight Ant-Man, that he's looking for 'em?".

He said "Yes".

[video=youtube;lYUFx_Ltjn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUFx_Ltjn8[/video]
WTH, dude? LMAO ! :lol: I got totally lost halfway through the story.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this thread has gone overboard. We get it, she or he or whoever lied about their profile, they fcuked up and got caught. Move on...

Trust me, I've googled enough of you guys on this forum and most of you guys could use a fake profile.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Googling people from the forum...creep much?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I think this thread has gone overboard. We get it, she or he or whoever lied about their profile, they fcuked up and got caught. Move on...

Trust me, I've googled enough of you guys on this forum and most of you guys could use a fake profile.
Throwing some shade....none of my business though ☕

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am touched that you cared enough to Googled me!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laughed so hard at these posts! Thanks! I needed a good laugh. From now on, when we are disagreeing with someone, we'll say " Stop being a Donna"!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I laughed so hard at these posts! Thanks! I needed a good laugh. From now on, when we are disagreeing with someone, we'll say " Stop being a Donna"!!
love it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the whole point at this point Puccah, going overboard silly in a thread that no one has any further reason to read other than to join in on the shenanigans for the fun of it. Trust me whoever was posting as this person is either long gone or doesn't care. We got catfish'ed and are having harmless fun now.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lmao "Stop being a Donna" is the new "Bye Felicia".

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who has time for this?

I mean the person in the Instagram looks great but who da Fuk takes that many pics of themselves.

You have deep issues if you comb the internet with selfies looking for a pat on your back.

Work out and feel great. Geeez