Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also remember she is not from the US so the conversion to lbs my have gotten mixed up, she is new here so let's give her a break and offer our encouragement and support !!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In UK & Europe most of us use Kilos, then Pounds.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I use them for blood flow restriction when I curl ..... on my 33" pythons :yup:

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Good news! I just got a message from Donna.

"For you guys that are being mean and doubt me .. let me show you proof of my one-armed DB rows 100 lbs dumbbells. They are 45 kgs.

12825840_1579711818986299_1493713344_n.jpg

I also get hanstaand in park today. Summer weather and was playing Frisb with freunds. See there!

11356030_139553159719612_1497246540_n.jpg

Plese don't be means that I use secret name. Only want for sapport for work out.

11272927_631008423696741_1186466518_n.jpg

hairygrandpa you look strong and young!

I'm team Donna. I believe in you, haters gonna hate. You keep dumbbell rowing your heart out.
Dirty Dan thank you!

Go Team Donna !!
Rocket3015 Yes! Go Team Donna! Go Team Julie! Go Team Gina!

I love alls you beautiful mens!"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news! I just got a message from Donna.

"For you guys that are being mean and doubt me .. let me show you proof of my one-armed DB rows 100 lbs dumbbells. They are 45 kgs.

I also get hanstaand in park today. Summer weather and was playing Frisb with freunds. See there!

Plese don't be means that I use secret name. Only want for sapport for work out.

hairygrandpa you look strong and young!

Dirty Dan thank you!

Rocket3015 Yes! Go Team Donna! Go Team Julie! Go Team Gina!

I love alls you beautiful mens!"
Yeah! Donna is back!

Like her new haircut.

Finally proof that she can row with 45kg. It's a bit confusing, the number 40 on the dumbbell would be 88lbs- if it were kilo but in Norway it's measured in halibut. 40 halibut = 100lbs.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Donna is back!

Like her new haircut.

Finally proof that she can row with 45kg. It's a bit confusing, the number 40 on the dumbbell would be 88lbs- if it were kilo but in Norway it's measured in halibut. 40 halibut = 100lbs.
I think you got super excited and the blood all flowed away from your brain causing you confusion.

Donna is from Northern Germany. You're getting all confused with Malene, who is from Norway.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Short hair to long hair back to short. Donna is a Spy.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Short hair to long hair back to short. Donna is a Spy.
What UncleSarm doesn't know, is that he just doomed us all. Donna is probably a highly trained lethal assassin. These forums were probably her one escape from the cold, bloody, dark world she lives in. Now that her cover has been blown she is probably going to hunt down every single one us

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What UncleSarm doesn't know, is that he just doomed us all. Donna is probably a highly trained lethal assassin. These forums were probably her one escape from the cold, bloody, dark world she lives in. Now that her cover has been blown she is probably going to hunt down every single one us
Wow, thanks UncleSarm. You're uninvited to the next family barbecue.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks UncleSarm. You're uninvited to the next family barbecue.
Fine. But don't complain to me when your barbecue isn't as fun as when the creepy uncle attends. You know, that one uncle that always gets drunk, then makes inappropriate comments, and makes inappropriate sexual passes at all female family members regardless of age.

Last edited:
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Guys don't be mean. Donna is from the country that brought bratwursts. If we want her to pay any attention to our bratwursts we should play nice.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys don't be mean. Donna is from the country that brought bratwursts. If we want her to pay any attention to our bratwursts we should play nice.
Nah, she is from Norway.

They look like this:

norway.jpg

And eat this:

food.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How is that handstand done today. Where did the sleeve tattoo go? Maybe today was actually years ago and I misunderstood that cause she's on another country where years are like days

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys saying that rowing 100lb. DB's is hard? Not nearly as hard as making your hair change color mid-day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys saying that rowing 100lb. DB's is hard? Not nearly as hard as making your hair change color mid-day.
Or growing a pixie cut to mid-back length and back to a pixie cut. And temporary tattoo removal for pictures.

I'm telling you. She's a spy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lmao-

this is no longer a catfish- its a jellyfish

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah, she is from Norway.

They look like this:

View attachment 135943

And eat this:

View attachment 135944
Eye've got my eye on you!
How is that handstand done today. Where did the sleeve tattoo go? Maybe today was actually years ago and I misunderstood that cause she's on another country where years are like days
I am gonna go ahead and say it a 40lb DB is not a 45Kilo DB and looks nothing like it. We toss the hundos around all day round here and that was not even a 75lb DB, Steel is not dense enough for that to be a possibility.

Her older pics on Instagram had that haircut... Who ever she is she is fine as hell and i will give her a pass for more pretty pictures. ;) Her husband or whoever he is is a fugging BEAST!!!!!!!! She also said she had to learn how to do a hand stand before she could do hand stand push ups but the pic shows a PERFECT handstand being done.

Not buying it though someone who takes the time to build a marketable Instagram page is going to hide their identity on forums... Unlikely. I think it is funny some of you are so quick to say "Oh okay be nice to the person who it is pretty obvious is lying to us."
Donna, post up a pic of yourself where we can see your face, and hold up your left hand with only your index, and ring finger down, while keeping the middle and pinky finger extended so we know it is you... Easy to prove. No proof, no truth...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
making your hair color change lmao

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the motive I'm most curious about. I mean I'm an attention whore too but still.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... She is out doing handstands today

Apparently today = 39 WEEKS AGO!!!!!

__I CALL BS.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the motive I'm most curious about. I mean I'm an attention whore too but still.
Probably just someone who can't figure out where that belong in the real world so they made this fantasy up to be someone more desireable and experience how those people are treated. Then again maybe it is just a dude trying to get guy to buy into them and send nudes to the hot girl from the forum...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what would should have done, was kept all of this a secret and just have donna keep posting along lmao. we pretend we know nothing lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went and followed the real girl and posted a comment on the photo above letting her know her pics are being ripped off and someone is posting as her on multiple sites. I may have to post up SARMS post with all the links so she can go find them and have them shut down.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I went and followed the real girl and posted a comment on the photo above letting her know her pics are being ripped off and someone is posting as her on multiple sites. I may have to post up SARMS post with all the links so she can go find them and have them shut down.
another forum believes the IP addy came from Croatia. And it this was part of scam to get money and free stuff

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464209972.751563.jpg
she's telling you.... Look into my black ring!! It will eat your soul!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
well ya know get ready for it

[video=youtube;ToQVoyWWluQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQVoyWWluQ[/video]

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I got all of you!! It was me. hairygrandpa those pics in PM were totally felonious. Now I know what you mean by HAIRY jeez

Ok, guys we're done here. I was about to post the good pics tomorrow, but y'all had to get all clever and shiit. Your loss.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I got all of you!! It was me. hairygrandpa those pics in PM were totally felonious. Now I know what you mean by HAIRY jeez

Ok, guys we're done here. I was about to post the good pics tomorrow, but y'all had to get all clever and shiit. Your loss.
You can keep my dikk-pics for your self pleasuring fun. LOL

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Given that we were all enjoying Donna's gains, now that she/he/it is gone, we have a very important choice to make here. Believe when I say that this requires everyone to join in: we need to invite Malene to join our forum and share.her gains with like minded people.

As I don't want her huge husband squeeing the life out of me like a grape, I nominate MrKleen73 to present the invitation.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Given that we were all enjoying Donna's gains, now that she/he/it is gone, we have a very important choice to make here. Believe when I say that this requires everyone to join in: we need to invite Malene to join our forum and share.her gains with like minded people.

As I don't want her huge husband squeeing the life out of me like a grape, I nominate MrKleen73 to present the invitation.
2nd

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

3rd

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take fame126 comment as a 4th, so I'll 5th nominate Kleen

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Kleen if you disagree, please respond within the next 4 seconds

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Way to step up to the plate bro, now, get out there and find Donna or whoever the F it is

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This whole thing has just made me so happy for some reason

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Oh gee thanks!

why cause kleen might get his head squished in. shame on you lmao
That Dude can't even wipe his ass. No way he could kick my ass!!!!

From the other side of the "Atlentic".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why giving the smallest the most difficult mission? puccah8808 should invite her over here to AM, to not wake the monster.