Dolphins Eyeing Justin Gatlin?

• Thread starter rampage jackson
  • Start date
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing from buddies in FL that the Dolphin's are eyeing 100m Star Justin Gatlin. I assume they'll try to bring him in as a return man or mabye even a #4 receiver. I'm starting to become a fins fan with all the gambling Saban is doing these days.:djparty:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I read that the Eagles are interested in him too.

He played no football at Tennessee. I'm not even sure if he played in high school - because he came in strictly track.

Spartan117

Awards
A guy who never played football taking his first hit in the NFL... not a good idea, besides all we've seen of his speed is straight down a track. Can he even move laterally. Sounds like a waste of time for the Dolphins. Who knows though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In college, he wasn't much bigger than me. That ain't saying much.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Well...I will say that Darren Sproles of the Chargers, formerly of KSU is waaaay undersized for any NFL position, but is becoming one of the premier return men in the league. He also went to Kansas State on a track scolly, but ended up taking a FB scolly as well.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Renaldo Nehemiah is his agent... Kid hasn`t played football since soph in HS... 165 Lbs.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, yeah, Dante isn't big. But, he played WR for A&M....

Gaitlin ain't done nothing but run.

At least Jeremy Bloom played football in college....

BMW

Awards
  • Established
dante hall is the **** just check this out [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpZlY2WSVHE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing from buddies in FL that the Dolphin's are eyeing 100m Star Justin Gatlin. I assume they'll try to bring him in as a return man or mabye even a #4 receiver. I'm starting to become a fins fan with all the gambling Saban is doing these days.:djparty:
fins all the way baby!

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, yeah, Dante isn't big. But, he played WR for A&M....

Gaitlin ain't done nothing but run.

At least Jeremy Bloom played football in college....
Speed is the one thing you can't teach. Other than that, strength can be gained, weight can be put on, and fundamentals and technique can be taught. Look at Antonio Gates. They took a pure athlete who hadn't played football since highschool, and now look at him. They can work with an athlete.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Huh?
Gates played basketball in college....

Spartan117

Awards
Saw on NFL Live today that just the eagles were looking at him. Whatever makes the eagles a worse team is fine with me. Cowboys to the Superbowl in '06:)

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Huh?
Gates played basketball in college....
Right....We're talking about football right? I was making the comparison that neither had played football in college but both were phenomenal athletes.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've already forgotten that. I have no attention span (esp. not when looking at 500 Hot Or Not links......).

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Whoops. Went back and read my post and I typed "hadn't played football since college" instead of "hadn't played football since highschool." Fixed. :)