anyone read about the account who is playing TD for the dolphins?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
he went from 215lbs at 15% BF, to 240lbs at 8% BF......in 10 weeks.

i did the calculations without a calculator so forgive me if I'm wrong, but, it looks like he gained something like 37lbs of pure muscle and lost almost 15lbs of fat in 10 weeks.

Some people are actually delusional enough to think he did that without steroids. Any of you among them?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
he went from 215lbs at 15% BF, to 240lbs at 8% BF......in 10 weeks.

i did the calculations without a calculator so forgive me if I'm wrong, but, it looks like he gained something like 37lbs of pure muscle and lost almost 15lbs of fat in 10 weeks. Any of you among them?
I've said many times I was working out for 16 years naturally, and the last 8 were basically, w small ups and downs, a plateau. Plateau on weight, strength, etc., and the most I weighed was about 200. Now I'm at 208 a little less than 2 weeks into my first cycle. I don't think NFL drug testing is very strict, then again I don't know for sure, but this sounds very suspect. The exact length of a cycle no less...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
What does "account" mean?
On that note what position is TD?? This guy plays tight end I believe right?

When I saw the headline I figured the guy was a kicker, then I saw he is playing tight end in the NFL

This should be a commercial for steroids

sam805

Awards
Yes I'd like to know what he took. Even being a juice virgin that is insane to gain that kind of muscle and lose that kind of fat. Think about it dude never played CFB has been on the shelf of course he's juicing he's not getting tested. Probably cycled early enough for everything to clear before combine testing. I'm guessing tren test hgh with var or Winnie was his course. Doesn't matter he will be cut soon. 240 is pretty small for TE in the nfl. He won't be able to block and he's not gonna be able to hold onto 240lbs in a grueling nfl season. Another reach by my dolphins. I remember them saying chad henne would be better than Marino. Ya right! There's a reason why they hovent done squat in 20 years management always sucks

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i wrote this post in 5 seconds before heading to class. he was an accountant.

and the position is tight end. sorry for the typos.

i just think it's crazy when you read comments on the news websites where people are saying '' anybody that knows anything about working out knows it's possible with the right routine''.

yes, gaining 3 POUNDS of muscle a week AND losing 1.5 pounds a week is possible using creatine and DC training. riiiiiiiiiight!

i don't care if you've never worked out in your life [ he obviously wasn't new to lifting judging from his before pics], even newb gains aren't that extreme.

when i read 10 weeks i laughed. i don't even know what steroid he could have taken . that's amazing gains for anybody using any PEDs.

if you don't believe me, read any of the 10-week logs here on AM