Culpepper to dolphins, brees to saints!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Very very interesting free agency pickups!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's a great move, only cost them a 2nd rounder too. The Patriots will have some competition next year.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this will work better than the Feely trade huh?:rofl:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i see us taking the afc east for a few years now with sabans genius. man wanstedt was a fuk up

Lightning

Awards
IMO this is an outstanding pickup for the Dolphins. Could you imagine how good this team could be if they were able to seperate Ricky Williams from his bong?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
culpepper not as good as he used to be, theres a reason the vikings traded him instead of keeping him, brad johnson proved to be a better quarter back in general last year (yea i know culpepper was injured). I just think is year/s of being very good of ended and he is still good, just not where he used to be.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i think saban is a genius and daunte will prove to be a very elite qb under him. i never though i would see the day of miami possibly returning to their former glory. two more rings and we will be the g.o.a.t

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
culpepper not as good as he used to be, theres a reason the vikings traded him instead of keeping him, brad johnson proved to be a better quarter back in general last year (yea i know culpepper was injured). I just think is year/s of being very good of ended and he is still good, just not where he used to be.
I don't think people realize just how bad his knee injury is. Without the mobility he is average at best, kind of a Drew Bledsoe(I'm not calling Bledsoe average, he's good, just not mobile) without the accuracy.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
yeah but once he meets ricky and gets high off that ganja then he knees will be a thing of the past.

wikked1

Awards
I think Randy Moss made Culpepper look better than he really was,with Moss gone look at his game,the chemistry was gone and he was still throwing it up for grabs and making poor decisions,maybe with a better defense and running game support he'll improve but I wouldn't expect much from Culpepper. Did he win a single game last season? I'm just glad my team opted NOT to take him.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
we got chambers instead of moss. i think chambers will be absolutly incredible with culpepper.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey, he has to be better than Feely. I was never impressed by Feely

Vegas Lord

Awards
Brees shoudve stayed at San Diego..... He's gonna get killed in the NFC south. He has to "meet" Julious Peppers twice, John Abraham twice and my favorite Simeon "Alian" Rice twice a year each... not to mention Kerry Jenkins, Booger Mcfarland, and Rod Coleman as tackles too lol.

I just hope the Saints don't draft Mario Williams......... that woudn't be cool:run: