DJbombsquad, Why do you not eat meat when your goal is to build muscle?

MassBuilda123

Awards
i told like watching animals get killed.. im an animal lover at heart.. but i dont have to watch it being processed.. i just gotta wait till those guys do their jobs.. and i eats it after its prepared and sold to the grocery stores. its delicious and it helps me gain.. djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as p u s s y

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ronin them pictures are funny as bro :D

But hitler actually did MASSIVE amounts of cocaine (though it wasnt called that then) he was on huge amounts of coke at wars end and rarely slept. It was prescribed by his own doctor. So were Japanese Kamakazi Pilots.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

But hitler actually did MASSIVE amounts of cocaine (though it wasnt called that then) he was on huge amounts of coke at wars end and rarely slept. It was prescribed by his own doctor. So were Japanese Kamakazi Pilots.
It was meth actually he wasn't a:crackhead: just a meth head:blink:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
i told like watching animals get killed.. im an animal lover at heart.. but i dont have to watch it being processed.. i just gotta wait till those guys do their jobs.. and i eats it after its prepared and sold to the grocery stores. its delicious and it helps me gain.. djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as p u s s y
DJ, when asked about libido and women, said something barely comprehensible like... " I dont think about those kind of things, just lift weights and focus" "I never thingk about that kind of stuff"

Not word for word but you get the point, i could dig it up but meh youll believe me.

"djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as p u s s y"

Should say....

"djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as miss-interpreted, delusional stardom that is actually ridicule and confusion"

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established

LOL I don't know if that pic was meant to be accurate or not haha. I never did any deep research on the man. I'm going to have to read about this now.:laugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I don't know if that pic was meant to be accurate or not haha. I never did any deep research on the man. I'm going to have to read about this now.:laugh:
HAhaha, I thought it was quite common knowledge. he was off his face bad at the end of the war man, Hence some STUPID military descisions....anyway off topic, but interesting man! and the jap pilots too....

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
DJ, when asked about libido and women, said something barely comprehensible like... " I dont think about those kind of things, just lift weights and focus" "I never thingk about that kind of stuff"

Not word for word but you get the point, i could dig it up but meh youll believe me.

"djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as p u s s y"

Should say....

"djbombsquad you gotta do your part and give in to meat.. youll come to love it just as much as miss-interpreted, delusional stardom that is actually ridicule and confusion"
lol lol!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does Dj realize that he actually has a scrotum for a head? How do you eat man, when your head is a scrotum?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
beer bonged from the rear?
I think there are more than enough reasons to bug DJ but lets try to keep it somewhat reasonable.

I know i have at times been harsh and unapropriate and i feel it makes me lose credibility for when i actually attempt to make a objective observation.

All the best jokes are best saved for PM or rep comments, lol.

I am definitely on shaky ground to say this but i am only suggesting and have very similar thoughts many times.

Its important in life to act of our morals and respect as our actions are the only actions we can control. Its easy to be perfect on a perfect day but how you handle people like DJ is a true test of character. I have failed myself and will now try to reform my ways and keep the conversation and debate within constructive parameters. There is plenty of material so let us argue to facts. Cheers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotta say that although dj has some crazy ideas that I dont agree with about religion + nutrition (and even with low test levels myself I cant understand not caring about sex), he also hasn't made personal attacks and has presented his views pretty evenly, and in a conversational tone that he could have carried on in a public place like a restaurant such as Ruths Chris Steakhouse :D.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there are more than enough reasons to bug DJ but lets try to keep it somewhat reasonable.

I know i have at times been harsh and unapropriate and i feel it makes me lose credibility for when i actually attempt to make a objective observation.

All the best jokes are best saved for PM or rep comments, lol.

I am definitely on shaky ground to say this but i am only suggesting and have very similar thoughts many times.

Its important in life to act of our morals and respect as our actions are the only actions we can control. Its easy to be perfect on a perfect day but how you handle people like DJ is a true test of character. I have failed myself and will now try to reform my ways and keep the conversation and debate within constructive parameters. There is plenty of material so let us argue to facts. Cheers.
awww come on, why do you have to post that after MY post? i know what you are saying but damn do i gotta be the example? we are all guilty here. good post tho.

easy, i know what you mean and thats part of the reason we keep cracking on him because he doesnt speak up with any conviction to his cause.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
definitely check out r-mac's link. It will throw you for a loop.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
awww come on, why do you have to post that after MY post? i know what you are saying but damn do i gotta be the example? we are all guilty here. good post tho.

easy, i know what you mean and thats part of the reason we keep cracking on him because he doesnt speak up with any conviction to his cause.
It wasnt meant to come off that way piston we've all been taking cheap shots due to the frustration. Its rather intriquing how we all have this reaction but I think DJ gives us plenty of ammo and we dont need to get cheap on him. If you notice in my post i admitted myself as guilty and made no direct mention of yourself or anyother for i can only account for my own actions and make suggestions to other and it is their choice to listen or not. Cheers bro.

MassBuilda123

Awards
Yeah man, you know what I mean, splitting hairs. he was tweakin off his dial anyway :D
he couldn't handle the withdrawal and went ape shizz on dem jews :laugh: but back then amphetamines were used on a regular basis to keep the soldiers awake when at war. i'm sure it's still used today by pilots..

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he couldn't handle the withdrawal and went ape shizz on dem jews :laugh: but back then amphetamines were used on a regular basis to keep the soldiers awake when at war. i'm sure it's still used today by pilots..
Yeah they are Mate. But today we know some of the dangers they'd be smarter with it. imagine back then? hahaha, dudes woulda been tweakin like a motherf**ker.

Can you imagine the Killer gear Governments get for their prized Pilots....Whoa Mumma!:scared:

Charlotte49er

Awards
wow you guys actually created a thread and kept it going for 13 pages just to bash this guy who seems to be very civil. If he doesn't want to eat meat that's fine mind your business people.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i would eat the ass of R-mac pic if that counts for anything..........

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow you guys actually created a thread and kept it going for 13 pages just to bash this guy who seems to be very civil. If he doesn't want to eat meat that's fine mind your business people.
WoW, maybe you should be more familiar with him before you get on your high horse numb nuts. Then you would see he gets what he deserves.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah feel free to jump into a thread and pull peoples covers. Maybe we should lighten up on schooling newbs on ph use so we dont hurt their feelings?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Charlotte, i have but this to say to you.........:eek:wned2:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, thank you for posting this. It really opened my eyes up !

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
And the mayhem continues. Its like a the best jerry episode ever

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Yes, people living to be over 600 years old one day, and then 50 the next day has everything to do with their diet. God is good. Rofl

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

MassBuilda123

Awards
Yeah they are Mate. But today we know some of the dangers they'd be smarter with it. imagine back then? hahaha, dudes woulda been tweakin like a motherf**ker.

Can you imagine the Killer gear Governments get for their prized Pilots....Whoa Mumma!:scared:
i could only imagine the goods the government owns.. those bas tards

MassBuilda123

Awards
gotta space out the word and watch what i say.. people like smeton have a problem with me and like to neg the shizz out of me for no apparent reason. some peoples children.. pff grow up

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
me too.........that guys a doosh

cmc

cmc

Awards
Bwa haha. Many years ago I worked at a resort in Alaska. I worked in a kitchen, feeding our 200 plus employees. Our meals were always split... stuff made for the meat eaters and stuff made for the vegetarians. The vegetarians would get pissed when I used the hamburger spatula to flip the veggie burgers. I'd agree with them to shut them up and still used one spatula for all of the burgers.

Then one day the vegetarian meal cooker was making hundreds of these Indian vege type meatballs for the vegetarians. He asked me to help make them. My buddy was standing next to me making bag lunches for those venturing into the park. As I made the vege balls, Id poke a hole in the center with my finger. Simultaneously, my buddy would quickly turn and deliver some type of mystery ingredient to put in the vege ball. They were then cooked in the oversize skillet. The balls had mystery ingredients such as m and m s, powdered drink mix, little peices of cold cuts, and what ever type of food from the bag lunch area. --No harmful ingredients were added, wasnt the point. The point was to prank the vegetarians lol.
Ive never laughed so hard watching the vegetarians come up all excited and ask for the vege ball dish, then observing them sit and talk about how good they were, waiting for facial expressions while they chomped away....hmmm mine tastes like iced tea, mine tasted like choc...

Moral of the story: Women should be vegetarians...they taste sweeter.

How bout them beef curtains?:hammer::hammer:

Anyone ever have any meat from Argentina? Ive heard it blows away what we have in the states.

Attachments

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Bwa haha. Many years ago I worked at a resort in Alaska. I worked in a kitchen, feeding our 200 plus employees. Our meals were always split... stuff made for the meat eaters and stuff made for the vegetarians. The vegetarians would get pissed when I used the hamburger spatula to flip the veggie burgers. I'd agree with them to shut them up and still used one spatula for all of the burgers.

Then one day the vegetarian meal cooker was making hundreds of these Indian vege type meatballs for the vegetarians. He asked me to help make them. My buddy was standing next to me making bag lunches for those venturing into the park. As I made the vege balls, Id poke a hole in the center with my finger. Simultaneously, my buddy would quickly turn and deliver some type of mystery ingredient to put in the vege ball. They were then cooked in the oversize skillet. The balls had mystery ingredients such as m and m s, powdered drink mix, little peices of cold cuts, and what ever type of food from the bag lunch area. --No harmful ingredients were added, wasnt the point. The point was to prank the vegetarians lol.
Ive never laughed so hard watching the vegetarians come up all excited and ask for the vege ball dish, then observing them sit and talk about how good they were, waiting for facial expressions while they chomped away....hmmm mine tastes like iced tea, mine tasted like choc...

Moral of the story: Women should be vegetarians...they taste sweeter.

How bout them beef curtains?:hammer::hammer:

Anyone ever have any meat from Argentina? Ive heard it blows away what we have in the states.
Im ordering me some of the curtains now!!!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
agreed!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, and from brazil. pretty nice, not that huge of a difference as they make it out to be honestly.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
godamn i could go for a good steak stir fry thinking about all this meat

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
do u often think about meat........?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Damnit... ok ok i had that one coming!!!

Ever been to a mongolian grill? Those places are the ****, thats what got me thinking about a steak stir fry

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
uhhh....im not gonna ask how you found that

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, This thread is STILL going. Classic, Its morphed from a "DJ Is a douchebag" thread to a good Ol fashioned Meat love fest (DEF no Homo)
Now fry that Bacon up Easy Im fukin hungry mate :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I am about to make myself a massive porterhouse, and possibly some chicken teriaki as well. hmmmmmm.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
MmMmMmm... Just got done eating a Black Diamond Steak :food:

:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Whats a "black Diamond" steak?
Tastier than blue square and green circle steak? How does it compare to a double diamond?

I just had a ribeye. It was amazing.