Just got this msg from djbombsquad, not sure what to think?

Qaiphyx

Awards
Lol just got this msg from djbombsquad

"protein

I saw your post about protein sickness and I have a suggestion if you want call my office 858-455-**** ask for p*****l."

Whats up with this?

Strong rape attempt?? lol

Marketing scheme?

Or just trying to help?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol..kinda weird, not sure why it cant be discussed here, or through a pm.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Did you post something about a problem you are having taking protein? If you did maybe he wants to help. Happens here.

Qaiphyx

Awards
Did you post something about a problem you are having taking protein? If you did maybe he wants to help. Happens here.
Yah I did, yah thats why i was asking cause if he is trying to help thats way cool, ive just never seen that on a forum haha. I just didnt wanna call and have it end up being some marketing scheme

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Rape, nice............I don't think I've gotten that offer yet.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yah I did, yah thats why i was asking cause if he is trying to help thats way cool, ive just never seen that on a forum haha. I just didnt wanna call and have it end up being some marketing scheme
You can always hang up. :afro:

Qaiphyx

Awards
alright im gonna call him. ill keep you guys updated. Ill call later.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not a chance im calling anyone on here ever.lol...unless its asianbabe or something....=)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You could've just replied back to his PM. I don't really understand what is so strange about this situation.

Paranoid of the boogeyman?:ntome:

Qaiphyx

Awards
You could've just replied back to his PM. I don't really understand what is so strange about this situation.

Paranoid of the boogeyman?:ntome:
:chick: <-- does the boogeyman look like that?

I did, he just responed, hes a pretty good guy. Im gonna give him a call.

His reponse was

"To give you suggestions. Its a doctors office but my part of the office any one can call and talk to us with out a appointment. We do all the nutritional stuff and diet stuff. I too used to get sick from WPC so I was on the same boat."

Pretty cool

now shut up or get beat down!:bruce2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! Yah if I dont get back to you guys send a rape victim search and rescue squad.
Hmm, don't think they've done that one on SVU yet!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
:chick: <-- does the boogeyman look like that?

I did, he just responed, hes a pretty good guy. Im gonna give him a call.

His reponse was

"To give you suggestions. Its a doctors office but my part of the office any one can call and talk to us with out a appointment. We do all the nutritional stuff and diet stuff. I too used to get sick from WPC so I was on the same boat."

Pretty cool

now shut up or get beat down!:bruce2:
Heh yeah. I was looking for vitamin suggestions one day and he was all about some vitamin that I've never heard of. Generally, people on here are only looking to help out.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just the computer I'm on, but is that smiley moving like 10x faster than normal??
Maybe it's neither. Are you taking any ephedrine, Stim X, or RPM? haha that would do it for me, for sure :run:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not a robot. I am a human lol. Just easier to talk on the phone. I hate email back and forth stuff.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Paranoid people... Phone rape... Trace buster buster buster!