DJBeanPole's GFY!: Go FREAK Yourself! FINAFLEX Daily vLOG

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice PR man. Love the empty gym. I almost had a heart attack just watching you scoop that STIMUL8. That's hardcore...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On our way to the gym for our max bench press session! Gave my buddy a scoop of his own and I'll get his take on it later!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update to come later. Results were not expected. No video because my phone died at the gym :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squatterday today. I'll have a written updatefor both yesterday and today done a little later. Things aren't going well with Stimul8 :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mid-vacation update (via my phone so prepare for typos):

I can give you guys the specifics of our workouts the past two days but they weren't anything special. Started off light to feel out the weight and get primed for the big show.

Friday: Max Bench Press

Started off the day trying out something a little different: took my MaxPump pre and decided to take Creatrona post. Not sure if it really made a difference. Took a scoop and a half of Stimul8 and drank it prior to stretching/warmup to give it time to kick in. Previous max was 300 and I failed getting 290 three times in a row. Got 275 easy but 290 had my number :( did some DB flat/incline work and some dips.

Stimul8 on my first dosing of it ever hit me very hard. The thermo effect was ridiculous. Cold chills initially followed by a huge surge in body heat. Great focus/energy. But on my chest day I didn't really ever feel it kick in. No pumps (it'll take MaxPump a bit to build up and going for heavy singles doesn't usually lead to big pumps), no chill or any sign of thermo, no energy/focus. Just felt really out of it like I had taken nothing.

Today was squats aka Squatterday. Max going in was 365. Took 1.5 scoops Stimul8 and dosed all my supps prior to leaving including Creatrona, MaxPump, DAA & Anabeta. Took forever to get loosened up/warm. And once again I never felt the Stimul8 kick in. At no point today during my workout did I ever feel it kick in - no thermo, no energy, no focus. Couldn't even squat 345 leading up to feeling out my max. Left disappointed.

Is this to say I'm giving up on Stimul8? Hardly!

I deadlifted 500lbs Thursday... Usually I won't test another muscle groups max until a month later.

I like putting two days of rest in between squats & deadlifts. Only had one this time.

I am extremely stim tolerant and may need to take a break in the future.

I have taken Stimul8 for 3 days in a row now, each day increasing the dose. I may have become down regulated or too used to it in that short of a period of time.

I DID NOT SHAKE THE TUB prior to dosing. I'll do this from now on. My feeling is that some of the stim goodies have fallen out into the bottom of the tub.

Off day tomorrow. Going to watch the Colts smash the Cardinals. OHP max testing on Monday. Hope to fly home with at least 2 PRs... Already got one!

DJ

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already talked to Bean Pole here about how important it is to shake it before you take it on the phone :) hopefully were back on track now.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video update coming bros!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here it is... I haven't added the description or the cover photo so I will leave it as an unlisted video for now but have a look gents!

[video=youtube;eIGX6k4hDuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIGX6k4hDuA[/video]

Shoulder Press
95x6
115x5
135x3
160x1
175x0
175x0

Close Grip Benchpress
145x8
165x8
185x6

Pendlay Rows
135x10
155x10
175x10
185x10

Shrugs
185x10
225x20
135x50

Pumps were insane. Energy and focus was intense. Thermo was crazy.

Moral of the story: SHAKE YOUR PRE BEFORE USE!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here it is... I haven't added the description or the cover photo so I will leave it as an unlisted video for now but have a look gents!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIGX6k4hDuA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIGX6k4hDuA[/URL]">YouTube Link</a>

Shoulder Press
95x6
115x5
135x3
160x1
175x0
175x0

Close Grip Benchpress
145x8
165x8
185x6

Pendlay Rows
135x10
155x10
175x10
185x10

Shrugs
185x10
225x20
135x50

Pumps were insane. Energy and focus was intense. Thermo was crazy.

Moral of the story: SHAKE YOUR PRE BEFORE USE!!!
Lol. Yeeeep. Like you said before I called you they other day. Serious bidnissss when it comes to Stimul8 and not responding :)

So the moral of the story here guys.....a couple of the ingredients in Stimul8 have a tendency to bind together (hence the HUGE moisture pack) and settle to the bottom of the container. SO! Shake dat shyt up before you take it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anticipate this log getting back to normal after I get back!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning to this holiday week. I for one am not. I just flew back in town yesterday and now its working three days in a row again. Over Thanksgiving. Oh well at least I have Christmas off.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning to this holiday week. I for one am not. I just flew back in town yesterday and now its working three days in a row again. Over Thanksgiving. Oh well at least I have Christmas off.
Suck.....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suck.....
Yea tell me about it. Unfortunately if patients can get sick over the holidays then I gotta be working :)! Didn't pick a good industry to work in for holidays/days off haha. All videos up to date and are now coded correctly so they display right.

Gonna try and get in a lifting session after work Friday night and then again Saturday morning before I head to my father in-law's place.

I talked with my buddy/coach for awhile about future goals and I'm going to be changing my training up slightly here come December. I've retasked my training maxes down 25lbs across the board so I can start working with some lighter weight but really focusing in on my form/technique. Then when December rolls around I'll switch from 5/3/1 to a Sheiko program set up to dial me in to new max attempts by the end of March while simultaneously getting my weight down to 225-ish lbs.

GOALS FOR MARCH:

Bench: 325
OHP: 205
DL: 525
SQUAT: 385

Need to bring my A game and my intensity to every training session as though I were competing. I'll start squatting/deadlifting now away from mirrors so I can't look at myself because there are no mirrors on the platform ;)

DJ

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
man that diesel dude was an animated talkative fella wasn't he?
couldn't get a word in edge-wise with him...
loving the log, great insight on the feedback, in-depth and on point
nice goals you have man - keep up the great work!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man that diesel dude was an animated talkative fella wasn't he?
couldn't get a word in edge-wise with him...
loving the log, great insight on the feedback, in-depth and on point
nice goals you have man - keep up the great work!
After I get through having my work days all clumped together I'll be getting videos back out on a DAY-LEEEEEE. Looking forward to going back to own style of training for awhile... and at that new LA too!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you guys like to see more of in the videos? More training? Eating? Cooking? Driving? Less driving? Nudes?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might have to sneak the gym in, if the misses will let you:)
I doubt it. I'm going up there to do our own version of the family Thanksgiving dinner since both she and I have to work Thursday...

So there may be a slimmmmm possibility but if my father in law is in a drinking mood I don't think I'll be driving anywhere lol ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooking and eating would be good! Just you being yourself lol
Damn I thought for sure you were gonna say wristband lol ;)

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. I'm going up there to do our own version of the family Thanksgiving dinner since both she and I have to work Thursday...

So there may be a slimmmmm possibility but if my father in law is in a drinking mood I don't think I'll be driving anywhere lol ;)
Aren't you usually intoxicated when your driving?? Lol some of that driving is questionable at best :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you usually intoxicated when your driving?? Lol some of that driving is questionable at best :D
Haha the only thing I'm intoxicated on when I'm driving (home) from the gym is my epic gainnnnzzzzz and maybe riding the wave of euphoria after a great lifting session smashing PRs

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder where gokix is at?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I doubt it. I'm going up there to do our own version of the family Thanksgiving dinner since both she and I have to work Thursday... So there may be a slimmmmm possibility but if my father in law is in a drinking mood I don't think I'll be driving anywhere lol ;)
Get loaded! That's what holidays are for:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get loaded! That's what holidays are for:)
Yea thinking of buying a nice bottle of scotch or bourbon to bring up with me. I sent him and my sister-in-laws a text asking if they wanted me to bring/burn any movies for them and he responded with a "looking forward to seeing you." I know a lot of people hate their in-laws but my wife's dad is a cool cat and we've always got along easily.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ninja sneak attack. :) Hey Deej, I'm one of those sickly people this holiday season. In for epic vids of everything and anything!
Ah thats better. Now this log is complete :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note...

I was incredibly SHOCKED to see that my Youtube subscribers have reached 20+ and that I'm just a few shy of 50 on Twitter! Fantastic!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yea thinking of buying a nice bottle of scotch or bourbon to bring up with me. I sent him and my sister-in-laws a text asking if they wanted me to bring/burn any movies for them and he responded with a "looking forward to seeing you." I know a lot of people hate their in-laws but my wife's dad is a cool cat and we've always got along easily.
I love my in laws too they are great!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
On a side note...

I was incredibly SHOCKED to see that my Youtube subscribers have reached 20+ and that I'm just a few shy of 50 on Twitter! Fantastic!
Roll on the YouTube dollars! Lol

G4P

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negged.

Lulz.

YouTube doesn't really generate any revenue for me. I mean I have ads on some of the vids but I think in all my time of ever doing videos I've made like $8. Watch out high roller here.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Negged.

Lulz.

YouTube doesn't really generate any revenue for me. I mean I have ads on some of the vids but I think in all my time of ever doing videos I've made like $8. Watch out high roller here.
Joke! Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to the gym tonight fellas YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Deadlift session! Probably get up to 365lbs for 10+ reps! Deadlift cardio ;)

Throw in some front squats and some accessory exercises and it should be a good night! Not sure if I'm going to dose Stimul8 or not since I won't be working out until about 8PM and sleep is always nice. Maybe I'll do half scoop? We'll see. Maybe I'll get crazy.

DJ

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Back to the gym tonight fellas YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Deadlift session! Probably get up to 365lbs for 10+ reps! Deadlift cardio ;)

Throw in some front squats and some accessory exercises and it should be a good night! Not sure if I'm going to dose Stimul8 or not since I won't be working out until about 8PM and sleep is always nice. Maybe I'll do half scoop? We'll see. Maybe I'll get crazy.

DJ
A true test of whether the product is effective or not... Lol

Take it as normal!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10 & 11

[video=youtube_share;1przaKWTqwA]http://youtu.be/1przaKWTqwA[/video]

5/3/1
CYCLE: 10