dieting after var cycle during my PCT

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i have been on cycle for 10 weeks and a half with var/proviron/dermacrine, results were good enough, and i am running my PCT now, without wasting time talking about my supplementation, as i have already discuyssed this many time in some of my threads, i just wanted to have some advice from you regarding my diet.

Stats as per fat measurement and weight of this morning

176cm
69kg
6.3 % fat

my golas are now keep the gains and try to remain stable, maybe getting rid of 1%/2% of fat too

breakfast
50g rolled oats
40g PES select proteins
5 almonds

meal after 2h
50g rolled oats OR 100g sweet potatoes
90g lean roast beef OR 110g tuna in water

lunch
80g brown basmati rice + 40g quinoa
170g chicken breast

pre WO (after 2,5h)
25g GLUCOFUSE
30g PES select proteins

post WO
15g maltodextrin + 15g dextrose
30g PES select proteins
300mg R-ALA

dinner
200g cucumber
5 almonds
210g chicken breast

pre sleep
40g PES select proteins

please any suggestions would be great.

thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I like to personally stay in a caloric surplus during PCT and for 4 weeks after if I can handle it lol. It helps solidify the gains you have made (if any).

Some people cut with success though.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
first of all thanks for you response, so you think the above diet plan is not enough? i had roughly 2,5/3kg of lean muscles so yes i had results :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
what's your calories looking like, also the macros.

Then we can give a better judgement

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
what's your calories looking like, also the macros.

Then we can give a better judgement
2550kcal a day
320g carbs
30g polyunsaturated fats
15g monounsaturated fats
5g saturated fats
365g proteins
25g sugars

the above should be the exact macros but i never achieve that amount of carbs, i usually remain on 200-250 and protein 200-250 as well

i train 7 days a week
4 days weights
3 days thai
every day at the end of my workout i do 40 min of SSC incline 15% 4.5km/g on treadmill

let me know if you need anything else.

and, again, thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
2550kcal a day
320g carbs
30g polyunsaturated fats
15g monounsaturated fats
5g saturated fats
365g proteins
25g sugars

the above should be the exact macros but i never achieve that amount of carbs, i usually remain on 200-250 and protein 200-250 as well

i train 7 days a week
4 days weights
3 days thai
every day at the end of my workout i do 40 min of SSC incline 15% 4.5km/g on treadmill

let me know if you need anything else.

and, again, thanks
No worries,

Were you bulking on those calories on cycle? Or was that a maintence?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i never changed diet, this was the diet while i was on cycle and the one i am following right now, on cycle i was eating a bit more, lets say i was able to complete all the macros, now i am trying to get ripped again, my weight at this morning was 69kg at 6.9% fat, the fat is floating, it depends if the day before i had a bad day, stress, or if i slept enough.

i am trying to maintain the gains but also to get rid of some water i have.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What your asking is very very difficult to accomplish as a PCT can be very difficult to keep gains that have been made, especially in a calorie defecit.
If you want my advice I would up those calories to maybe 2650-2700, deal with a little water retention and then after the PCT has finished, then slowly reduce the calories. Always best to cut at least 2 weeks AFTER PCT. That's what I always do and it always works.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What your asking is very very difficult to accomplish as a PCT can be very difficult to keep gains that have been made, especially in a calorie defecit.
If you want my advice I would up those calories to maybe 2650-2700, deal with a little water retention and then after the PCT has finished, then slowly reduce the calories. Always best to cut at least 2 weeks AFTER PCT. That's what I always do and it always works.
ok make sense to me, and what macro would you increase? and when? timing wise, pre/post WO, breakfast? lunch? dinner?

also what do you think about the actual food i am eating? anything wrong to you or anything that could be better? i did try to keep the GI low as you probably can see and then spike it up after WO with dextrose and maltodextrin to push nutrients and restore glycogen.

thanks ONCE AGAIN :D

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Timing is irrelevant, id probably jump up your fats personally, wont take much to hit another 100-150cal per day.

Food looks good to me. Pretty solid meal plan you got.

No problem, good luck :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks! :)