Diet in P.C.T

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After eating 600gr + of carbs, and seeing little repercussion, those days are comming to an end. I need to get back with it so here's what Im planning.

Stats
5'9"
200lbs
BF-12-13%

-1 Anabolic Pump 15min b4 meal

Meal 1 (8am)
3whole eggs, 5 egg whites
57gr Oats
5gr Fish Oil
-1.25ml Sesamin Oil

1hr Post Breakfast
-1cap PowerFULL

-1 P-Slin 15min b4 meal
Pre-Workout (10:45)
50gr Whey
75gr Oats

20min Pre-workout (11:45)
-2caps PowerFULL

Post-Workout (1:00ish)
30gr Whey
75gr Waxy Maize

-1cap Anabolic Pump 15 min b4 meal 4&5
Meal 4 & 5
6-8oz Chicken
60gr Brown Rice
5gr Fish Oil

Meal 6
1-2 scoop(s) Muscle Milk
10oz Skim Milk
1apple

Meal 7
1 cup Cottage Cheese
15gr Fish Oil
-1.25ml Sesamin Oil

45min Later
-1cap PowerFULL

Daily Totals
Protein:275-300gr-37%
Carbs: 350-375gr-43%
Fat:65-75gr-20%
Calories: 3,000-3,200

This should keep me right about the 195~200mark and maybe lean out a little.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
What cycle did you run? Your bf% is not bad bro you'd be best off keeping calories high to keep your gains. I'd stay 500-1000 over maintenance until fully recovered. jmo :hot:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with the above post, dieting during pct is not a good idea. I would try to keep the gains and keep the cals up there for the whole pct time frame. I just finished my bulking cycle last week, next week I start PCT for 4 weeks. I will lean out starting after Christmas. I have about 30lbs to drop:jaw:

beallio

beallio

Awards
No Vegetables? Why not throw in some sweet potatoes instead of brown rice?

Seems like a lot of grains with little variety.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Vegetables? Why not throw in some sweet potatoes instead of brown rice?

Seems like a lot of grains with little variety.
Crap. I always forget to put veggies in there. I do eat them, either brocolli of asparagus.

Some times i'll eat some sweet pertaters on the weekend. My week schedule makes haveing food difficult so I just cook up some brown rice and throw it into a bag.

beallio

beallio

Awards
Crap. I always forget to put veggies in there. I do eat them, either brocolli of asparagus.

Some times i'll eat some sweet pertaters on the weekend. My week schedule makes haveing food difficult so I just cook up some brown rice and throw it into a bag.
Toss a sweet potato or two into the microwave in the morning while you get ready. By the time you're done, they'll have cooled off some and you can toss them into some tuperware.

You can also look into vegetable steamer. Makes cooking veggies absolutely painless and allows you to attend to other things while they're cooking.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss a sweet potato or two into the microwave in the morning while you get ready. By the time you're done, they'll have cooled off some and you can toss them into some tuperware.

You can also look into vegetable steamer. Makes cooking veggies absolutely painless and allows you to attend to other things while they're cooking.
good call. I'll look into that. Actaully I think we may already have one :think: