DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Brockster

Awards
right on bro- ! so u tried E. T .? what did u do for PCT? or are u about to start one..?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
right on bro- ! so u tried E. T .? what did u do for PCT? or are u about to start one..?
Not sure what ET is, but DTH should be good for pct. You can add an AI like ATD or 6-oxo. It definitely will come back, just may take a week or so.

Brockster

Awards
good to hear.! from what i read.. DTH has a esto blocker in it.. so would I even need another one? yea man I have been off the ET= extreme tren (PH) about 10-12 days.. using JUST basically the Enhibit-e/ and lemme tell u.. YES it blocks estro... cuz i got no gyno.. BUT libido.. lol is like an ALL TIME LOW!// so! yea.. i ordered something quick like being the DTH/ any other advice is surely welcome.!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
good to hear.! from what i read.. DTH has a esto blocker in it.. so would I even need another one? yea man I have been off the ET= extreme tren (PH) about 10-12 days.. using JUST basically the Enhibit-e/ and lemme tell u.. YES it blocks estro... cuz i got no gyno.. BUT libido.. lol is like an ALL TIME LOW!// so! yea.. i ordered something quick like being the DTH/ any other advice is surely welcome.!
/palmface

crazym

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles of the 120ct from fefifo, the international shipping cost is quite reasonable.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Is it normal for 240 bottle to have grey/yellowish tablets, usually they are red.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
yea the 240ct are not coated. They are supposed to look like that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it normal for 240 bottle to have grey/yellowish tablets, usually they are red.
Yea the new version isnt coated, and they hit faster than the red ones.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
so no more 240ct? i cant find it. For some reason i hear its better, even tho its the same stuff.

gich

Awards
Yea the new version isnt coated, and they hit faster than the red ones.
New non-coated tabs I've found are so much better, easier to swallow and feel like I'm resonding better to them. Just keeps getting better!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
anyone take DTH with and without sunami, will it make much of a difference?

also, does DTH have to be tapered down towards end of cycle?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
New non-coated tabs I've found are so much better, easier to swallow and feel like I'm resonding better to them. Just keeps getting better!
Yeah but alot of people complain their stomach hurt when they take them because they are not coated. Some people think the coated once make their stomach hurt.

so no more 240ct? i cant find it. For some reason i hear its better, even tho its the same stuff.
No more 240ct indef. the only place you can find it until I run out (which will be very soon) is at fefifo.com. Will only have the 120ct for a while. Also the 120 and 240 is the same servings per bottle. People still are calling thinking they get 2x the servings for the same price but 240ct is 2 tabs per serving.