DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
1 x Diesel Test Hardcore (240 tabs)
By: Get Diesel
$47.99 $47.99

First Get Diesel product so i'm looking forward to it. JP8 might be next once i run out of my Ragnarok

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wait I am confused, I thought this new formula was supposed to contain trans-reservatrol, I see GURANA instead, is this a typo?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is there a typo on the nutra page, I just saw GUARANA as a new ingredient but there is no reservatrol as stated earlier.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI it is 37.99 at DPS and in stock so I saw earlier today and 71.99 for two. Love NP but can't not pass this on to everyone.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
FYI it is 37.99 at DPS and in stock so I saw earlier today and 71.99 for two. Love NP but can't not pass this on to everyone.
Just Picked up the 2 pack + 1 Sunami over there when their in stock email alert got sent to me. That price just can't be beat, even on fefifo.com. Just Awsome!

I'll probably follow Chuck's advice to keep 3 bottles on hand just in case a production problem happens again. Just got to wait till next month to pick up another set. Maybe with a set of DTP and some more Sunami or NOS Ether. :D

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Is there a typo on the nutra page, I just saw GUARANA as a new ingredient but there is no reservatrol as stated earlier.
The addition of Guarana was anounced earlier, and from what I had understood, the Res-V was ONLY added to the DTP when the idea of a chemical/hormonal AI was dropped.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The addition of Guarana was anounced earlier, and from what I had understood, the Res-V was ONLY added to the DTP when the idea of a chemical/hormonal AI was dropped.
Yea thats basically the case. The Guarana was added to help the select few that complain of lethargy with DTH.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats basically the case. The Guarana was added to help the select few that complain of lethargy with DTH.
i did knowtice this. i think guarana would be cool to throw in

imma run DTH with trans-resveratrol and divinill

dabomber11

Awards
I just checked, one of the distributors is really already showing OUT OF STOCK!
With the demand for DTH so high, is there anything that can be done so we don't suffer through another period where we can't buy product?

I know I could stock up, but sometimes having the necessary money might make that tough, especially if we only have limited time before its gone again. Or, just curious Chuck, what can you do to alleviate availability issues...?

Not meant to be negative at all - DTH is the best product in this category I've found; and stacked with Ester is awesome... just hope this problem can be worked somehow. On a positive note, it is really a good indication that so many have found something they know works and will wait for.

Thanks in advance Chuck, for your reply if you care to answer.

Kemp651

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles of sunami and 2 bottles of DTH. I also use JP8. Is the guarana that is in DTH going to have the affect that I shouldnt use as much JP8 as i normally do. I use 1.5 scoops, can i keep that the same with DTH added or drop it down to 1 scoop?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
U confusing DTH with DTP, DTP has resveratrol not DTH. Very small amount of Guarana just to take the "dragging ass" edge off each dose, not even 20mg of caffeine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
when ever you have a quest with sup facts, directions go to the "products" page at getdiesel.com. Its always up to date, NP stuff is up to date.

Also at the top of the products page at getdiesel.com are new stacks and new directions specific to the 240ct DTH. Dont have time to do more updates, its crazy right now for me right now at my office with DTH back in stock (for the time being).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just checked, one of the distributors is really already showing OUT OF STOCK!
With the demand for DTH so high, is there anything that can be done so we don't suffer through another period where we can't buy product?

I know I could stock up, but sometimes having the necessary money might make that tough, especially if we only have limited time before its gone again. Or, just curious Chuck, what can you do to alleviate availability issues...?

Not meant to be negative at all - DTH is the best product in this category I've found; and stacked with Ester is awesome... just hope this problem can be worked somehow. On a positive note, it is really a good indication that so many have found something they know works and will wait for.

Thanks in advance Chuck, for your reply if you care to answer.
Well with the exception of a retailer in PA, no one really "stocks up" when its back in stock. So instead of me shipping 99% of the run to manufactures off the top, they do their "3 day supply" order then when they call to order more, its all gone, Im shipping a crap load overseas today.

To partially fix the problem is why I am coming out with DTP, but I dont have the money to have 6 months of DTH sitting around, and every month or with every order there is something that goes wrong with my manufacture. Thats one reason I switched from the "mega" tab, the big ass tabs. Only certain manufactures could punch that size, then it had to go somewhere else to be enteric coated.

If retailers ordered more off the top, then they would have enough to last through the "droughts". Which is why its usually instock all the time at one place.....they order hundreds of bottles at a time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of sunami and 2 bottles of DTH. I also use JP8. Is the guarana that is in DTH going to have the affect that I shouldnt use as much JP8 as i normally do. I use 1.5 scoops, can i keep that the same with DTH added or drop it down to 1 scoop?
wont change ur JP8 dosage, but this DTH is really strong for pumps and training motivation so it might have an effect in that department, but not an "over stimulated" caffeine problem. Like I said before there is little Guarana in DTH.

Now on DTP you might want to reduce your JP8 dosage with the pre-workout dose of DTP.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Well with the exception of a retailer in PA, no one really "stocks up" when its back in stock. So instead of me shipping 99% of the run to manufactures off the top, they do their "3 day supply" order then when they call to order more, its all gone, Im shipping a crap load overseas today.

To partially fix the problem is why I am coming out with DTP, but I dont have the money to have 6 months of DTH sitting around, and every month or with every order there is something that goes wrong with my manufacture. Thats one reason I switched from the "mega" tab, the big ass tabs. Only certain manufactures could punch that size, then it had to go somewhere else to be enteric coated.

If retailers ordered more off the top, then they would have enough to last through the "droughts". Which is why its usually instock all the time at one place.....they order hundreds of bottles at a time.
That is crazy that retailers only order short duration stock considering the demand for DTH. But on the other hand I'm sure the economy has a lot to do with that as they may be skittish about dropping $$$ for a larger supply that people may not be able to buy up as fast.

Haha, and I remember a thread in the gerneral Supplements forum from last year where you asked why we stock up with supplies of 3 or more months of DTH (and/or other products). This is exactly why. Problems from manufacturing to retailers can make it hard for us to get our hands on good stuff like DTH when these issues come up, and we don't like to go without what we know works best for the hard earned money we pay.

I'm glad I got a couple bottles headed my way.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just drove over to pick mine up :)

they smell like licorish (sp?)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just drove over to pick mine up :)

they smell like licorish (sp?)
sht they smell like like some strong herbs....and when u take 3 or 4 at one time u get some instant pumps and some rock hard boners (found that out yesterday).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That is crazy that retailers only order short duration stock considering the demand for DTH. But on the other hand I'm sure the economy has a lot to do with that as they may be skittish about dropping $$$ for a larger supply that people may not be able to buy up as fast.

Haha, and I remember a thread in the gerneral Supplements forum from last year where you asked why we stock up with supplies of 3 or more months of DTH (and/or other products). This is exactly why. Problems from manufacturing to retailers can make it hard for us to get our hands on good stuff like DTH when these issues come up, and we don't like to go without what we know works best for the hard earned money we pay.

I'm glad I got a couple bottles headed my way.
haha yeah i remember that thread. Cuz thats when I was doing a new DTH formula like every other month then people would order like 4 bottles and then want to return 2 when the new formula came out.

I dont even know whats coming here tomorrow, if its all sold NP wont get anymore till the next batch done, so they might be out again by end of this week.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sht they smell like like some strong herbs....and when u take 3 or 4 at one time u get some instant pumps and some rock hard boners (found that out yesterday).

haha that is MORE information that i needed to know!

Edit: my scale says 2 pills weigh 2.2g and 20 weigh 22.2 = 2.22g/serving but the propriety blend is 2645mg per serving :( did the new makers not put enough into the pills?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
DPS out of stock when i just checked.
Back in stock over there and STILL at the sale price! The twin pack price of 71.99 works out to just 36.00/bottle. That is an INSANE price for such an outstanding product.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
NO! i shoulda saved money and gone that route :(

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
NO! i shoulda saved money and gone that route :(
I am SOOO debating hitting it up again for a second twinpack at that price. I don't ever recall seeing DTH close to that steal of a price even on sale or for the BULK pricing on fefifo.com, except if you buy 6 at a time from there.

Although, I would like to know more/have verification about the actual weight of the pills as a post above pointed out they may possibly be a little less than advertied. Like if that is the case that they are underweight, what exactly would be missing: the ingredients overall in DTH (as a whole) or a single ingredient in particular?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my 5 bottles will be here today

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking up two bottles today as well since that deal is too hard to pass up.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am SOOO debating hitting it up again for a second twinpack at that price. I don't ever recall seeing DTH close to that steal of a price even on sale or for the BULK pricing on fefifo.com, except if you buy 6 at a time from there.

Although, I would like to know more/have verification about the actual weight of the pills as a post above pointed out they may possibly be a little less than advertied. Like if that is the case that they are underweight, what exactly would be missing: the ingredients overall in DTH (as a whole) or a single ingredient in particular?
You customers be on ur products. some of the extracts where changed to fit the press size, like the % of tribulus, the %l-dopa from MP, the rhodiola, like usually the tribulus is 15% protodiocin, there is a 40% extract in here....etc....

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I have been gone for a few days and was afraid when I got back that DTH was going to be soldout again. Luckily got my two bottles today.

Dath

Awards
You customers be on ur products. some of the extracts where changed to fit the press size, like the % of tribulus, the %l-dopa from MP, the rhodiola, like usually the tribulus is 15% protodiocin, there is a 40% extract in here....etc....
A 40% extract of protodioscin is awesome. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but have you guys seen the new Extreme Three Kings Stack?

DTH+DTP+Sunami

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_three_kings.htm

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_three_kings_directions.htm

I hope someone tries this and logs it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and three kings would not need a PCT?
It will boost your natural test levels in a safe, effective way with no worries of shutting down your natural production.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just a great all around supp, and stacking it with anything form the line-up only makes it better.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
will DTH dramatically increase estrogen production? i just order 2 bottles of dth and didnt think i would need an estrogen blocker.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will DTH dramatically increase estrogen production? i just order 2 bottles of dth and didnt think i would need an estrogen blocker.
It contains DIM that blocks estrogen. The very vast majority of user feedback never complain issues with estro, including myself. You always could add a additional estro blocker if you desire, but isn't really needed.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So using the 5 on 2 off or other staggered dosing, how long could you use DTH?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, DTH has been run for upwards of 6 months nonstop with no breaks or staggering and no side effects. DTP is the one you need to stagger.

Brockster

Awards
Dont really know how to navigate on this site yet.. but, i just ordered the Diesel Test Hardcore 240 Tabs - Just finished a extreme tren cycle.. about 10 days ago.. still no libido.. so will this do the trick?

Brockster

Awards
lol DUDE talking about confidence.. me being around 215 right now- and b4 i was taking enhibit-e/nat test booster.. should I just stop taking this..and just take the DHT/SUN// also im taking liver care.. fish oil..//
side note.. should I lay off the NO XPLODE? could this be also helping to supress my libido?

and HOW long once I start taking this b4 I start to feel a difference in my libido?

Brockster

Awards
guess i should mention I ran ET for 7 weeks..
the enhibit-e is a estrogen blocker/test booster..
hmmm ok! I guess thats it..
Just I got a little freaked out.. with the DUMB in sex drive :0

thanks

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Just I got a little freaked out.. with the DUMB in sex drive :0
That ****e is the worse. I've used PH's for years and never had that problem till I went 4 wks on the "One". Not even close to worth it. I'm looking to "pulse" next time, or defenitely nothing over 3 wks. Good luck dude, I got 2 bottles of DTH on the way (2 bottle deal 72$).