Didnt know to Preload Hdrol cycle SCARED.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I was a little dumb and assumed I didnt have to preload an Hdrol cycle
I am 4 days in and feel fine

Currently Im taking on cycle:
-50mg hdrol
-4 pills of Organ shield(double dose)
-hawthorn berry- just bought today
-Fish oil and multi

My PCT:
-Liquid Nolva 20/20/10/10
-DAA until bottle runs out
-Magnatest (AI)

Do you guys think my organs will be fine. I Havent decided to do 50/75/75/75... 50/75/75/75/75.... or 50/50/50/50/50

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Na bro you organs will be coming apart like you got Ebola!
I kid youll be fine.
I would go 50/50/75/75/100 5 weeks should do ya good.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Thank McCrew530
Does that PCT look solid? & be patient and run 50mg for the first two weeks because i didnt preload?
Is only doing Nolva 20/20/10/10 enough after five weeks?

p.s. I live close to dallas.. i guess i wont know wether the cycle or ebola killed me

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Your're fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Preloading the Hawthorne berry is ideal, but not the end of the world.

The middle cycle option you presented is the best of the three you listed. Four weeks it too short and doing a whole cycle @ 50mg is a waste.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure. There should be free monitoring stations near you. Drink tons of water!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thank McCrew530
Does that PCT look solid? & be patient and run 50mg for the first two weeks because i didnt preload?
Is only doing Nolva 20/20/10/10 enough after five weeks?

p.s. I live close to dallas.. i guess i wont know wether the cycle or ebola killed me
PCT looks good bro,
I would say start at 50 for the first two weeks so that you can run the last week at 100.
Ebola is some scary sh!T If this disease go airborne Im moving up to the Mountains in Canada away from everyone!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
There was no responders when I started typing. Lol. You guys type quickly.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 is more than adequate for a 5 wk Halo cycle. I did a 20/10/5 Nolva PCT (with AD3), after a 6 week Halo cycle.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
If Ebola hits. I quit hahahaha. Man this is scary. the nurse who contracted it is an alumni of my school yo!
Im just a little scared about the blood pressure spike but i think ill be alright. I quit drinking and I don't smoke and I am taking all the **** but I just didnt pre load

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Also I am going to pick up another bottle on sunday. So i will have enough to do 50/75/75/75/75
Should I do that, or do you think the first two weeks at 50 might be better since i didnt pre load?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Celery seed extract works well for blood pressure issues. NOW brand Celery Seed extract is less than $10 a bottle. Another thing I like to take is Garlic extract. It is supposed to help with blood lipid levels.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Also I am going to pick up another bottle on sunday. So i will have enough to do 50/75/75/75/75
Should I do that, or do you think the first two weeks at 50 might be better since i didnt pre load?
The difference between 50 and 75 is not going to make or break you body. You should be fine either way. If after a week you feel fine, you can bump to 75. Keep in mind though that it usually takes 3 weeks to see noticeable gains from Halo.

50/75/75/75/75 is fine.
50/50/75/75/100 is a good option.
50/75/75/75/100 is good as well.

You just need to asses how you feel and what you have enough product for. I like 6 week cycles myself but 5 should be fine for a 1st cycle.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Guys go check out my pre cycle pics and Update log I just started. Cant post a link so go to my profile

/forum/steroids/257252-first-cycle-ever.html

thats my before pictures yall. stay tuned. Ill update the blood pressure and everything.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Its normal to get a bp spike at the start. I usually have higher then normal bp when not on cycle, just keep an eye on it, and be aware of symptoms of problematic BP. I held mine at like 160 for 6 wks no adverse affects, but dont reccomend it ya know