Dianabol or Superdrol for Lean mass

StaySwellin

Awards
I wanted to get some advice from people who have run dbol and superdrol.
Soon I will be starting my 4th cycle. This cycle will consist of test e 500mgs or maybe 750 mgs per week, for 13 weeks, tren ace at 100mgs eod weeks 5-12, and an oral kickstart for the first 4 weeks. I am trying to decide between dbol and superdrol for the kicktart.
The superdrol would be run by itself and the dbol would most likely be stacked with a low dose of epistane to help control bloat and add some extra lean mass.
I will be taking .25 mg of arimidex eod for the whole cycle and have a full pct and all support supps on deck already.
So my question is if given the choice, would you run the dbol/epi with this cycle or would you run the superdrol?
I have no experience with either oral.
Thanks

StaySwellin

Awards
lol sorry if this has been asked a million times it seems like superdrol is better suited for my goals. Is the bloat from dbol preventable with an AI or are you pretty much going to experience some sort of bloat from dbol even with an ai?

StaySwellin

Awards
also, should I be concerned with liver and kidney health and blood pressure following Superdrol with 7 weeks of tren if the proper support supps are taken?

Mystere3

Awards
lol sorry if this has been asked a million times it seems like superdrol is better suited for my goals. Is the bloat from dbol preventable with an AI or are you pretty much going to experience some sort of bloat from dbol even with an ai?
It's not really preventable, but it's not as bad as ppl think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
locutus24 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10