DHB?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the thread where the Harry Potter guy only had 80lb dbs and couldn’t even use them for his home squat workout, and he said for his follow up cycle he was thinking about 400mg of Tren with 250mg DHB with his test, I almost lost it.

Can you just imagine the irate, insufferable, miserable simmering fury??? Having straight up amygdala-dominant primeval gator brain 24/7 to not even squat or bench 200lbs for work weights.
I went there (w/o the tren). I was doing 100mg DHB EOD for the last month or so. Tweaked to say the least. Took awhile to recovery mentally and I think there is still some rebound anxiety going on. Next round I'll do 50mg EOD.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In the thread where the Harry Potter guy only had 80lb dbs and couldn’t even use them for his home squat workout, and he said for his follow up cycle he was thinking about 400mg of Tren with 250mg DHB with his test, I almost lost it.

Can you just imagine the irate, insufferable, miserable simmering fury??? Having straight up amygdala-dominant primeval gator brain 24/7 to not even squat or bench 200lbs for work weights.
It's ppl like that guy that drive me crazy, I'm not huge or jacked. Maybe I am a little bit by general public standards but when I'm working out with some of the guys who I learned stuff from I'm significantly smaller then most of them.

But I will be God damned if I'm gonna be on steroids to look 100% natty and bench press 200lbs.

There's no shortage of 150lb skinny fat guys benching 135 and squatting 200 while on 1000mg of gear and tren is in the picture. It drives me insane lol.

When I first got back into using gear it took me almost 2-3 years to get to the point that I felt like I was starting to look the part again but I can't tell you how many times I would look in the mirror thinking, you don't look like your on gear, step it up. Or wtf are you using steroids for if your benching 250lbs.

Those things drove me to work harder.

The Harry Potter guys is legit using the weights I was using when I was 14 years old and weigh 130lbs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I went there (w/o the tren). I was doing 100mg DHB EOD for the last month or so. Tweaked to say the least. Took awhile to recovery mentally and I think there is still some rebound anxiety going on. Next round I'll do 50mg EOD.
Thank goodness I don't get mental sides. I think all the years of partying burnt out certain parts for me. My mood and how I feel day to day is not the greatest but it's very consistent regardless of what I take

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a very potent tool, but it’s not a great BODYBUILDING drug. Note my last blast led to a powerlifting competition, which was a state championship meet that I won & also totaled enough to qualify for IPL Worlds for the first time ever.

I needed to be big and heavy and strong, and eat the food that required at an already high bodyfat without becoming pre-diabetic. I also needed to practice very specific motor patterns, so the neurological boost helped there.

For bodybuilding, one cc/100mg added to an off-season stack for the last 10 weeks would be a great boost in anabolism and improved insulin sensitivity when someone is going to be at their fattest/worst nutrient partitioning. But it isn’t a good option to keep driving total mg for protein expression the way the classic compounds are.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s a very potent tool, but it’s not a great BODYBUILDING drug. Note my last blast led to a powerlifting competition, which was a state championship meet that I won & also totaled enough to qualify for IPL Worlds for the first time ever.

I needed to be big and heavy and strong, and eat the food that required at an already high bodyfat without becoming pre-diabetic. I also needed to practice very specific motor patterns, so the neurological boost helped there.

For bodybuilding, one cc/100mg added to an off-season stack for the last 10 weeks would be a great boost in anabolism and improved insulin sensitivity when someone is going to be at their fattest/worst nutrient partitioning. But it isn’t a good option to keep driving total mg for protein expression the way the classic compounds are.
So this is very relevant to my future cycle/plan.

I don't intend to use dhb for muscle growth, at least not directly. My plan is to add it mid bulk as calories are getting stupid high for insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning.

I'm not one to advocate using tren on a bulk but I know ppl who throw it on the back end of a bulk for reasons I mentioned above and the recomp factor that tren gives. If the dhb ends up being a no go for me then I plan on doing something similar with 100mg of tren.

Basically I'm looking to do my normal approach to a cycle for roughly 10-12 weeks and then increase the dose and add the dhb to extend the bulk to 20weeks or however long it's doable.

Just planning/learning ahead of time, probably not going to start a cycle till February

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There was a pro bodybuilder in a podcast talking about how dhb was his favorite contest prep drug and he did a whole prep on dhb only. Now idk if that includes testosterone or not but this guy was using like 600-800mg of dhb for his contest prep and said it's the only drug he needs for prep. Can't for the life of me remember what podcast it was tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So this is very relevant to my future cycle/plan.

I don't intend to use dhb for muscle growth, at least not directly. My plan is to add it mid bulk as calories are getting stupid high for insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning.

I'm not one to advocate using tren on a bulk but I know ppl who throw it on the back end of a bulk for reasons I mentioned above and the recomp factor that tren gives. If the dhb ends up being a no go for me then I plan on doing something similar with 100mg of tren.

Basically I'm looking to do my normal approach to a cycle for roughly 10-12 weeks and then increase the dose and add the dhb to extend the bulk to 20weeks or however long it's doable.

Just planning/learning ahead of time, probably not going to start a cycle till February
Yep, that’s my exact thoughts on best use for it in a bulk. It could also help someone potentially push their GH a little harder, if they are responders to that for size.

There was a pro bodybuilder in a podcast talking about how dhb was his favorite contest prep drug and he did a whole prep on dhb only. Now idk if that includes testosterone or not but this guy was using like 600-800mg of dhb for his contest prep and said it's the only drug he needs for prep. Can't for the life of me remember what podcast it was tho
I’ve definitely read a handful of threads on different forums with guys using it coming into shows, typically the ones who can’t tolerate Tren. I was seeing things more like 3-400mg, but you know how drugs go - at least one guy out there has definitely taken something to the ends of the earth, dosage-wise. I’ve seen 10,000 test/wk, 1g/wk trestolone, you should read up on SHIC protocols. People often blow a tendon off several weeks into those

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, that’s my exact thoughts on best use for it in a bulk. It could also help someone potentially push their GH a little harder, if they are responders to that for size.

I’ve definitely read a handful of threads on different forums with guys using it coming into shows, typically the ones who can’t tolerate Tren. I was seeing things more like 3-400mg, but you know how drugs go - at least one guy out there has definitely taken something to the ends of the earth, dosage-wise. I’ve seen 10,000 test/wk, 1g/wk trestolone, you should read up on SHIC protocols. People often blow a tendon off several weeks into those
How bout 10,000mg a day cycles lol

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might have been on Blood, Sweat & Gear. I can't imagine what that dude felt like. I think he said he felt great but I really want to know the reality. Almost 4 months was intense, I can't fathom going all year. My only thought was maybe the body eventually adjusts to the nervous system stimulation and regulates it better? Too nervous to find out myself lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Co worker of mine that’s actually a pretty normal guy usually “cuts” on 700mg of Tren (and other stuff) and when I ask why he says “because it works” but you can barely tell he lifts at all… I feel sorry for the guy.