DHB molecular weight?

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone here made transdermal DHB? I wanted to make some but having trouble with finding the molecular weight. When I l google it or search on internet it seems I’m getting the Test cyp weight which is over 400. But a few times it looks like it was giving me that for 1-test cyp so I’m not sure. A guy used to make it for me but the label said 1-test base. Now I believe I saw it on one raws list about a year ago but I can’t find it anywhere and at this point not sure if it exists. Needless to say that transdermal was amazing and I want to make it ;)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is commonly called DHB is 1-T cypionate with molecular weight of 412. To make transdermal hormones you need the base version, 1-Testosterone.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is commonly called DHB is 1-T cypionate with molecular weight of 412. To make transdermal hormones you need the base version, 1-Testosterone.
hanks my man that’s exactly what I thought. I can find anyone that carries the base ester pwdr so I was thinking maybe I was mistaken when I thought I saw it on the label. Obviously the 1 test cyp won’t work. The transdermal I used was off the hook. Bold base and nandro base are also very effective traansdermsl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
Anabolics 109
Anabolics 84