DHB?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone had luck with DHB? If so, what dose and how fast did you see results?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have not used, I got 2 buddies using it now and there both using 300mg a week and like 4 or 5 weeks in. Both saying the exact same things, minor pip, worse then other stuff but nothing crazy, muscle gains are similar to pretty much any short ester drug in that time frame but both having a leaning out effect and feel like there going hypo sometimes. Jarrod got bloodwork next week

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not used, I got 2 buddies using it now and there both using 300mg a week and like 4 or 5 weeks in. Both saying the exact same things, minor pip, worse then other stuff but nothing crazy, muscle gains are similar to pretty much any short ester drug in that time frame but both having a leaning out effect and feel like there going hypo sometimes. Jarrod got bloodwork next week
Let me know about the blood work, I heard it can effect the liver negatively. I have 2 bottles of DHB but haven’t figured out a way to use them yet. I’m already on a fairly high dose (for me) of Test&Mast so not sure it’ll do much to add it now, but I’m curious about this drug.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I
Let me know about the blood work, I heard it can effect the liver negatively. I have 2 bottles of DHB but haven’t figured out a way to use them yet. I’m already on a fairly high dose (for me) of Test&Mast so not sure it’ll do much to add it now, but I’m curious about this drug.
That's why he's checking it, supposed to be wore them most orals on the liver for some reason. It's also very good at lowering your blood sugar which is weird because most things that possibly affect your blood sugar also have positive effects on the liver, apparently with the exception of tren and dhb

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My values on 500 a week put my liver values 5x over my average. It could have been the dhb or the carrier oil which was quanicol. Pip was the absolute worse. Stopped after bloodwork due to the liver values.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My values on 500 a week put my liver values 5x over my average. It could have been the dhb or the carrier oil which was quanicol. Pip was the absolute worse. Stopped after bloodwork due to the liver values.
Ppl forget about the oils you shouldn't be using anything but organic oils because it drives up systemic inflammation crazy high with all the crap oils.

Also for my understanding and I don't know for sure but dhb seems to be one of those things you need to run low or I should say you don't need to run High. Most of the people I've talked to are using between 100-300.

Anywho I'll figure out what this guy say when his blood work comes in

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I've never heard of that oil before what is it?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ppl forget about the oils you shouldn't be using anything but organic oils because it drives up systemic inflammation crazy high with all the crap oils.

Also for my understanding and I don't know for sure but dhb seems to be one of those things you need to run low or I should say you don't need to run High. Most of the people I've talked to are using between 100-300.

Anywho I'll figure out what this guy say when his blood work comes in
I hear on the systematic inflammation. Had a new source and don't what they used for a carrier but I had the worse pip and inflammation from their primo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear on the systematic inflammation. Had a new source and don't what they used for a carrier but I had the worse pip and inflammation from their primo.
I always ask, I prefer MCT oil. I never have issues with it, it absorbs faster ( at least it seems to when I go to) when I go sub q. Most ppl I feel are moving twords MCT oil of one version or another

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that. Well, that made it easy for me not to include it in this cycle either 😬

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just started 50mg (half a cc) of DHB this past Sunday. It was mixed in a 2.8cc glute shot with test and mast, so I had pip for maybe a day or two like normal. I haven’t used glutes in months, so the pip could also have been partially from that.

No complaints so far.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was wrong on the date but he's got bloodwork Tuesday, just saw him at the gym. He looks significantly leaner then last time I saw him and he's been eating bro style, chicken and rice 5x day so definitely not a low carb diet

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started 50mg (half a cc) of DHB this past Sunday. It was mixed in a 2.8cc glute shot with test and mast, so I had pip for maybe a day or two like normal. I haven’t used glutes in months, so the pip could also have been partially from that.

No complaints so far.
What dose are you planning and for how long?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dose are you planning and for how long?
Plan was a low dose and long as I can handle it, up to end of blast in about 12-15 weeks from now. As an anabolic it’s supposed to be about 4x as strong per mg as test/eq/primo/mast in real life, but it shines as an insulin sensitizer/blood glucose lowering drug and neurological activation agent. So fatter guys who need to keep eating or bulk up further like heavyweight strongmen, powerlifters, throwers, mental “sports” like gaming and chess it’s supposed to be popular in. Typical dosing I’ve heard is 25-200mg per week. Alex Kikel said he won’t take guys past 200 with DHB, while he will go up to 800-1,000mg on Tren for some athletes if warranted, just for a reference. The anecdote is that it’s something you might add when just pushing more mg isn’t a great option but you need more gas.

I have heard of guys trying 4-500mg, but some have complained of liver stress at those ranges. Between the pip and solvents I’m not sure why someone would push beyond a few ccs/wk of the stuff regardless of response; that’s bound to add up and catch up eventually in the cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plan was a low dose and long as I can handle it, up to end of blast in about 12-15 weeks from now. As an anabolic it’s supposed to be about 4x as strong per mg as test/eq/primo/mast in real life, but it shines as an insulin sensitizer/blood glucose lowering drug and neurological activation agent. So fatter guys who need to keep eating or bulk up further like heavyweight strongmen, powerlifters, throwers, mental “sports” like gaming and chess it’s supposed to be popular in. Typical dosing I’ve heard is 25-200mg per week. Alex Kikel said he won’t take guys past 200 with DHB, while he will go up to 800-1,000mg on Tren for some athletes if warranted, just for a reference. The anecdote is that it’s something you might add when just pushing more mg isn’t a great option but you need more gas.

I have heard of guys trying 4-500mg, but some have complained of liver stress at those ranges. Between the pip and solvents I’m not sure why someone would push beyond a few ccs/wk of the stuff regardless of response; that’s bound to add up and catch up eventually in the cycle.
Cool, let me know how it goes, I have about 4-5 weeks left on my cycle and still debating if I should add it or not, low dose might be something I could do.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, so a few hours ago I did my first DHB shot, .5cc with 1cc Test and 1cc Mast. No pip so far, wish me luck 😬

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had my second shot of it yesterday (50mg DHB along with 150mg test e & 200mg mast e, for 2cc total volume in glute). No PIP really.

Probably going to use a lat next Saturday since I compete on Sunday. I don’t want to risk my posterior getting locked up any.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Speaking of Alex likely, his podcast stopped updating a few months ago and I haven't found any new episodes on any platforms...? Any ideas

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had my second shot of it yesterday (50mg DHB along with 150mg test e & 200mg mast e, for 2cc total volume in glute). No PIP really.

Probably going to use a lat next Saturday since I compete on Sunday. I don’t want to risk my posterior getting locked up any.
Cool, what kind of numbers are you planning on?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of Alex likely, his podcast stopped updating a few months ago and I haven't found any new episodes on any platforms...? Any ideas
Haven’t heard anything. I don’t do Instagram so if he posted some reason I wouldn’t know. I hope he resurrects it at some point though because every episode always had some kind of useful tidbit laced in there.

Cool, what kind of numbers are you planning on?
Not in a place to PR my total, but I am expecting a small bench PR and to total around 1,500 in sleeves.

First meet since I had to rehab my back last summer, so I just want to get back on the platform pain-free. It’s a warmup meet for me. Hoping to gain another 10-15lbs over the next 3 months of this blast & finally break the 400 barrier on bench in comp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven’t heard anything. I don’t do Instagram so if he posted some reason I wouldn’t know. I hope he resurrects it at some point though because every episode always had some kind of useful tidbit laced in there.

Not in a place to PR my total, but I am expecting a small bench PR and to total around 1,500 in sleeves.

First meet since I had to rehab my back last summer, so I just want to get back on the platform pain-free. It’s a warmup meet for me. Hoping to gain another 10-15lbs over the next 3 months of this blast & finally break the 400 barrier on bench in comp.
Ya I don't got Instagram or Facebook or anything social media lol, so once the podcast disappeared I just got clueless 😂

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Cool, good luck!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did a full cc without pip this morning, still mixed with Test&Mast. I think I keep it @200mg ew for the next 4 weeks, let’s see how it goes.
I bumped to a full cc (100mg for mine) as well this Saturday mixed with test e and mast e. No pip in my glute whatsoever.

I am starting to feel a little dry in the joints with this combo (300 test, 200 mast, 100 dhb, had 25mg Var in the last 2 weeks). No AI use.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bumped to a full cc (100mg for mine) as well this Saturday mixed with test e and mast e. No pip in my glute whatsoever.

I am starting to feel a little dry in the joints with this combo (300 test, 200 mast, 100 dhb, had 25mg Var in the last 2 weeks). No AI use.
Mine is 100mg/ml as well and I’m planning to do 2x week so it’ll add up to 200mg. I’m about double your dosages (500/400/200) and I haven’t used any AI either and my joints feels a little dry also. I got 4 more weeks of this cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mine is 100mg/ml as well and I’m planning to do 2x week so it’ll add up to 200mg. I’m about double your dosages (500/400/200) and I haven’t used any AI either and my joints feels a little dry also. I got 4 more weeks of this cycle.
Il hit you up this afternoon, his bloods should be here today or tomorrow. He said he usually gets his results emailed within 7 days

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I remember this compound from back about 2003'ish (if it's 1-TC) and it is indeed good stuff. 200mg/ml is about the best one might hope to achieve, and Guaiacol is unnecessary, but the PIP is unavoidable no matter what. Properly compounded and diluted with equal amounts of Dela or Depo is about all that helped.

Also, Ethyl Oleate is superior to MCT. Way less PIP and long-term scar tissue IME. ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't know reference range off top of my head but
hdl 43, ldl 87 ,liver enzymes are exactly double.

Estrogen is slightly lower then last bloods

Everything considering, that's not horrible. I've seen much worse from ppl on orals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just rlto be clear that👆 is my friends numbers on dhb, not mine!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know reference range off top of my head but
hdl 43, ldl 87 ,liver enzymes are exactly double.

Estrogen is slightly lower then last bloods

Everything considering, that's not horrible. I've seen much worse from ppl on orals
I agree. I was running 500mg and the carrier was quanicol. I think the overall inflammation was the worse and I felt miserable the first couple weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. I was running 500mg and the carrier was quanicol. I think the overall inflammation was the worse and I felt miserable the first couple weeks.
He doesn't seem to feel bad, ideally we wanna see that hdl higher and ldl lower, liver lower too but it's when you get to 3x plus the reference range that it's holy **** time. He's not even double the range. Thing is good I'm just saying it's not insane.

Cardio, fiber for hdl, and some tudca + NAC should take care of those liver numbers, or at least prevent them from getting worse.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He doesn't seem to feel bad, ideally we wanna see that hdl higher and ldl lower, liver lower too but it's when you get to 3x plus the reference range that it's holy **** time. He's not even double the range. Thing is good I'm just saying it's not insane.

Cardio, fiber for hdl, and some tudca + NAC should take care of those liver numbers, or at least prevent them from getting worse.
yeah I do all those so hopefully it won’t get to much out of line.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much were you pinning at a time? So far 1cc haven’t hurt any, but it was mixed with Test&Mast so that might helped also.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Literally ran out of sites to pin.
You tried pinning pecs or upper outer quads by the ventroglute. I find both sites very smooth sailing. I've actually got 6 spots I can pin on pecs when I'm lean, delts, glutes, upper outter quads. Gives me 12 total sites to rotate through. I'm usually only pinning 1/2ml per week on cruise and 2-3ml on cycle but I like to do frequent injections with longer esters to keep stuff stable so I need a lot of locations.

With that said I usually just rotate between three or four spots

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You tried pinning pecs or upper outer quads by the ventroglute. I find both sites very smooth sailing. I've actually got 6 spots I can pin on pecs when I'm lean, delts, glutes, upper outter quads. Gives me 12 total sites to rotate through. I'm usually only pinning 1/2ml per week on cruise and 2-3ml on cycle but I like to do frequent injections with longer esters to keep stuff stable so I need a lot of locations.

With that said I usually just rotate between three or four spots
I ran dhb about 4 years ago. Pinned 250 2x a week with test E at 200mg 2x. What I am saying is the inflammation and pip was otherworldly. I would pin my glute and the knot would literally move to my lower back and be there for 5 to 7 days. I got scar tissue after injecting my delt twice.

I pin L carnitine daily but with how that played out I was afraid to pin because the pip. I ran primo last year 500mg a week out of a 100mg vial. Whatever my source used as a carrier the inflammation was the worse. I would pin Monday and run a low grade fever for about a day plus inflammation. My quads got ruined also. Tried to pin less more frequently and still wasn't good. I am running test E 400 and Mast E 300 from my new source and I am pip free.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran dhb about 4 years ago. Pinned 250 2x a week with test E at 200mg 2x. What I am saying is the inflammation and pip was otherworldly. I would pin my glute and the knot would literally move to my lower back and be there for 5 to 7 days. I got scar tissue after injecting my delt twice.

I pin L carnitine daily but with how that played out I was afraid to pin because the pip. I ran primo last year 500mg a week out of a 100mg vial. Whatever my source used as a carrier the inflammation was the worse. I would pin Monday and run a low grade fever for about a day plus inflammation. My quads got ruined also. Tried to pin less more frequently and still wasn't good. I am running test E 400 and Mast E 300 from my new source and I am pip free.
I get what your saying now

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I remember this compound from back about 2003'ish (if it's 1-TC) and it is indeed good stuff. 200mg/ml is about the best one might hope to achieve, and Guaiacol is unnecessary, but the PIP is unavoidable no matter what. Properly compounded and diluted with equal amounts of Dela or Depo is about all that helped.

Also, Ethyl Oleate is superior to MCT. Way less PIP and long-term scar tissue IME. ;)
Dr. D IS BACK!!!!

scuncknuts

Awards
Will someone please make this in a damn transdermal so we can get more than 200 a week without a huge lump in the ass

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone knows about TD DHB please PM me
I don't think anyone knows, you're the only person I've ever seen mention it on the forum. Sounds intriguing tho given all the complaints about the injectable version

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will someone please make this in a damn transdermal so we can get more than 200 a week without a huge lump in the ass
It’s labs that do have it without too much pip, I haven’t experienced any so far.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I PM'd you about the pip free stuff awhile ago.

I get wanting a TD, but think about this. If only a few labs can brew DHB properly how many could pull off the TD you want? I doubt many are willing to pour resources into something like that.

scuncknuts

Awards
I've had the terrible pip from x2 different labs. What I hear is if it has no pip it's fake you bought Masteron. I can easily rub 700 mg onto my skin in a week. Way different than 200-300 of pain in the ass

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had the terrible pip from x2 different labs. What I hear is if it has no pip it's fake you bought Masteron. I can easily rub 700 mg onto my skin in a week. Way different than 200-300 of pain in the ass
Mine was tested so you heard wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 84